Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linux Only KVM would you buy? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linux Only KVM would you buy?

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sz1hosting said:
    No it is just negative and down right rude.

It's nothing like rude, trust me I know rude and that ain't it. You're just a crybaby.

Thanked by 2Mark_R Pwner
  • I don't mind constructive criticism but comments like I wouldn't buy from you your going to fail give up close down, don't buy from this guy etc is just not nice. You don't know business so don't do this or that. I will not comment in this thread now due to way to much negatively impacting comments. Which are not helping me in any way except the be more serious comments which yes i will proceed to improve upon.

• sz1hosting said: I will not comment in this thread now due to way to much negatively impacting comments

It'll come up in your next marketing thread, don't worry.

Thanked by 3Mark_R namhuy Nekki
  • Mark_RMark_R Member

@AThomasHowe said:
    It'll come up in your next marketing thread, don't worry.

I can't wait.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • @GoodHosting said:
    Blame LET, if I opened this thread [ and I thought about it a few times ] people would instead be bitching at me for our metadata caching, ext4 optimization, qcow2+ extension support and other things.

LECustomers are never happy.

Well TBH there are good & bad people everywhere, in lowend market & highend market as well. But lowend market has lot more underage people & abusers. But yes kids crying about "No SSD", ''Only 150 Mb/s disk I/O" or butthurt customers who open a thread to ridicule the provider because his account was terminated because either he sent an outgoing DDOS attack or was 7 days overdue, you mostly see those things in this community only which is very unfortunate & gives bad impression to the others who are either interested in offering services here or here just to observe or obtain hosting knowledge.

But other than that this community also has lot of knowledgeable & helpful members & providers.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • ivanhivanh Member

@sz1hosting. Sure, they're not giving you criticism in the most politest manner possible, but by no means has any of the comments here been filth, especially compared to a forum standards.

If you're whining about all the (not even that bad) comments left here, unplug your ethernet cable now or go and read some youtube comments.

This discussion has been closed.