Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Linux Only KVM would you buy?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Linux Only KVM would you buy?

sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
edited June 2014 in General

What do you think of linux only kvm and do you use a linux only kvm ?

Please do not troll this thread with negative comments........

«1

Comments

  • NekkiNekki Member

    Would I but ever, I would I buy from you? That's an important distinction.

    Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • No Windows availble = No KVM!

  • Nekki said: Would I but ever, I would I buy from you? That's an important distinction.

    Why whats wrong with buying from me? : (

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @sz1hosting said:
    Why whats wrong with buying from me? : (

    I didn't say there was anything wrong, but you're clearly lining up another scheme so you should really find it if people are interested in buying the product from you specifically, no? It's not like you're a well established host with a huge, satisfied customer base.

  • cassacassa Member, Provider

    Why should I? At my experience, linux runs better on OpenVZ

  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

    I see

  • cassa said: OpenVZ

    Hmm interesting though is this a fact?

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @cassa said:
    Why should I? At my experience, linux runs better on OpenVZ

    Wat?

    Thanked by 2Mark_R jvnadr
  • PwnerPwner Member

    Yes, people buy Linux KVMs all the time since they prefer the guaranteed resources rather than sharing with others in OpenVZ. However, as @Nekki said, don't think this is a new venture plan for you to run. Asking questions like this and responding with pictures and behaving unprofessionally only damage your reputation on here and decrease the chances of adding clients to your services. It's best if you stay where you're at for now until you can establish a good name and strong reputation and have gained experience to be able to branch off and run multiple services.

    Thanked by 3Nekki namhuy Mark_R
  • Ok guys, i have been in the hosting industry for years so not sure what you mean but ok, yes don't rush etc it is good advice, i am not as small a host as some of you seem to think.

  • DigitalOcean seem to do okay with it.

    Thanked by 2sz1hosting perennate
  • Mark_RMark_R Member

    @sz1hosting said:
    Ok guys, i have been in the hosting industry for years so not sure what you mean but ok, yes don't rush etc it is good advice, i am not as small a host as some of you seem to think.

    I'm just going to be completely honest here. i've seen summerhosts who did a better job overall compared to what you have archieved so far. I can't believe that everyone keeps quiet about it.

    You dont even take feedback as a positive thing, all you reply with is things like "I try." yea fucking awesome dude, very profesional and mature to reply like that (sarcasm.) at the moment people start getting real and show what you are doing wrong you always start crying. You seriously are worse than a summerhost in my view, hopefully you will grow up someday and really start something profesional and solid instead of blowing air.

  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

    Mark_R said: what you have archieved so far.

    When you say achieved what exactly do you mean and how could you know?

    We provide quality hosting good support, i deal directly with the data centers, i am nothing like a summer host, i will try to be more serious in future as i agree with you on that.

  • perennateperennate Member, Provider

    sz1hosting said: When you say achieved what exactly do you mean and how could you know?

    We provide quality hosting good support, i deal directly with the data centers, i am nothing like a summer host, i will try to be more serious in future as i agree with you on that.

    Maybe you should fix SSL error on your website then o_O

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @sz1hosting said:
    I provide quality hosting good support, i deal directly with the data centers, i am nothing like a summer host.

    You behave exactly like a summer host though. You could be the best host in the world for all I know, but I'd never find out because you come across as far too reckless and unfocused for me to trust you.

  • perennate said: Maybe you should fix SSL error on your website then o_O

    There is no ssl error it maybe a common firefox or other browser issue check it you will see comodo verified.

  • perennateperennate Member, Provider

    sz1hosting said: There is no ssl error it maybe a common firefox or other browser issue check it you will see comodo verified.

    Yep, blame it on Firefox, no one uses it right?

  • Blame LET, if I opened this thread [ and I thought about it a few times ] people would instead be bitching at me for our metadata caching, ext4 optimization, qcow2+ extension support and other things.

    LECustomers are never happy.

    Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

    Nekki said: You behave exactly like a summer host though. You could be the best host in the world for all I know, but I'd never find out because you come across as far too reckless and unfocused for me to trust you.

    Ok thanks for your negative trolling reply's.

  • ehabehab Member

    if i want to use:

    • windows yes
    • nfs yes
    • custom iso yes
      i would take ovz if i plan on a storage or some small testy vps.
    Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • GoodHosting said: LECustomers are never happy.

    I agree.

  • Mark_RMark_R Member

    @sz1hosting said:
    When you say achieved what exactly do you mean and how could you know? We provide quality hosting good support, i deal directly with the data centers, i am nothing like a summer host, i will try to be more serious in future as i agree with you on that.

    How could I know? did you ever take a look at any of your sites or threads that you've opened? it doesn't show profesionalism at all, I could go on about it but that would be pointless I think because you dont seem to realize how shit you appear overall when it comes to being a provider. My apologies for getting rude but right now you've reached a point in where I just get fucking annoyed by it.

    You really should get your act together and start making a real business plan instead of continueing to open threads asking for useless feedback that is totally not sustainable, work every detail out and invest in it, start something good, dont keep going on like this..

    Thanked by 4namhuy Nekki Pwner rm_
  • NekkiNekki Member

    @sz1hosting said:
    Ok thanks for your negative trolling reply's.

    Just because you don't like the comment, it doesn't make it trolling.

    Thanked by 3Infinity Mark_R rm_
  • Mark_R said: You really should get your act together and start making a real business plan instead of continueing to open threads asking for useless feedback that is totally not sustainable, work every detail out and invest in it, start something good, dont keep going on like this..

    Ok i will try be more professional as i said before you are right about that, but in business terms i can not agree as i do have business plans actually written out and discussed with other people.

    Can admins close this thread please as i just feel like i will get trolled for various reasons i am not willing to get into..

    @mpkossen @spirit

  • Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

    @sz1hosting said:
    Ok i will try be more professional as i said before you are right about that, but in business terms i can not agree as i do have business plans actually written out and discussed with other people. Can admins close this thread please as i just feel like i will get trolled for various reasons i am not willing to get into..

    You are not getting trolled here, you are getting real feedback and you reject it as always.

  • Nekki said: Just because you don't like the comment, it doesn't make it trolling.

    No it is just negative and down right rude.

  • Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

    yeah close this thread down, can't handle the truth?

    Thanked by 1Nekki
  • PwnerPwner Member

    @Mark_R said:

    It's okay man, he tried. /sarcasm

    Dude, seriously. This is the feedback you need. We're not trying to bash you or put you down. We're trying to help you so you can maintain a successful relationship on here and one day run the dream company you want. To do that, you need to be able to handle your current venture as well as being courteous and professional online. If you can't handle honest feedback, how do you expect to handle angry customers when their services aren't running right?

  • The other threads weren't as rude, people are getting to the end of their cord... plus, are these people who you discuss with the ones who have "trolled" you several times?

    Your threads always devolve to this and you never listen.

  • Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited June 2014

    "negative comment" ~ ;p /troll :)

This discussion has been closed.