Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Translation help needed - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Translation help needed

2»

Comments

• nabonabo Member
    edited May 2012

@Corey said: Why not just use google translate or yahoo babblefish?

Well the result is mainly very bad.

• AldryicAldryic Member

If I find myself with the time sir, I would be glad to. At the moment I'm afraid Fran has me rather busy, but once I have my to-do list choked down a bit I'll have a look :P

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member

@sleddog said: I was also hoping for Klingon... :)

hmm.. interesting.. let me try that one.. :P

• sleddogsleddog Member

@Aldryic said: If I find myself with the time sir, I would be glad to. At the moment I'm afraid Fran has me rather busy, but once I have my to-do list choked down a bit I'll have a look :P

Busy is a concept I understand :) Don't worry about it....

• CoreyCorey Member

@nabo maybe this is why we are unable to procure the domain name we want from a particular chinese person.... Maybe if someone in the community that speaks chinese can help us procure a domain name?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

i think @yomero is chinese, because his exgirlfriend told me he got a small d*ck

XD

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@sleddog said: Filipino - @jcaleb

Reviewing.... hopefully be finished today

• yomeroyomero Member

@netomx said: i think @yomero is chinese, because his exgirlfriend told me he got a small d*ck

OMFG! You got me o_O

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@yomero said: OMFG! You got me o_O

sorry bro, needed to say that. they call me the tripod =P

• yomeroyomero Member

@netomx said: sorry bro, needed to say that. they call me the tripod =P

But I heard that you had only one leg, so, the other one was... omfg!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

sent to email =)

• ZeroZero Member
    edited June 2012

I've just finished the italian translation :)

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Interesting to Arabic or ukrainian?

• inverseinverse Member
    edited June 2012

Clearly Hebrew is missing! RTL languages are the bane of my life... from experience with translations in android.

• I'm free tonight, so ...maybe :)

• @Wintereise said: I'm free tonight, so ...maybe :)

Much appreciated. be sure to grab the latest English version to work from -- it was revised/updated just a few minutes ago.

Actually all translations are revised, primarily because (1) I missed some phrases and then needed to shuffle things a bit. New versions are now here: http://blite.ca/translations/ (Italian and Indonesian files have a few English phrases awaiting translation).

Files there are UTF8 encoded with accented characters (for easier reading/maintenance). Accented characters are converted to HTML entities in the PHP language files used by Blite -- thanks @Phil for pointing me to the Geany plugin for doing the conversion.

• Im working on the chinese (simplified zh_CN and traditional chinese zh_TW)
    give me about 3 days or so. im doing it when im free :D

• jcalebjcaleb Member

wow... i only know traditional. never had a chance to learn simplified

• @jcaleb said: wow... i only know traditional. never had a chance to learn simplified

Surely the jump from traditional to simplified should be... simple?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@ElliotJ said: Surely the jump from traditional to simplified should be... simple?

its so different