Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Sales Round (Stock? STOCK!) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Sales Round (Stock? STOCK!)

2»

Comments

• subigosubigo Member

@debug said: You're one to talk

But I do have a waiting list.

@Aldryic said: You weren't fast enough

Which is what I'm talking about. I literally reloaded the page within a few seconds of the "reloaded" post. I guess I should just write a script to snatch up a bunch of spots next time?

• AldryicAldryic Member

@subigo said: I guess I should just write a script to snatch up a bunch of spots next time?

Or stop exaggerating. It took more than a few seconds for the 128s to move.

@MrDOS said: Why does MaxMind hate me? :(

Heh, some of the settings can be overzealous at times. Just open a ticket, and I'll take care of it as soon as I get to the house :P

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2012

Make your account beforehand, if you haven't already. There's at least a five minute window, you really only have to fill in 2 boxes to make the order. Heck, there's still plenty of stock from this round. The 256 is anything but expensive.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@Aldryic said: Or stop exaggerating.

Seems there is always one in every sales round who won't stop beating this dead horse about stock

• MrDOSMrDOS Member
    edited May 2012

@Aldryic said: Just open a ticket

I can't -- the form keeps timing out on submission :P Popular, BuyVM is.

• AldryicAldryic Member

Oh, hah, I know who you are now :P. I'll have a look for you order first thing when I get in :3 ;m

• ChanChan Member
    edited May 2012

I tried to order a KVM then I got blocked by MaxMind..., hope the stock wouldn't have run out by the time my ticket is answered :D

edit: woah my order got flagged as FRAUD when I haven't even pay yet

• AldryicAldryic Member

No worries @Chan, all orders market to fraud are still reserved until I get to them :P. I'm out in town at the moment, I'll be catching up on all of those when I get home in a bit. ;m

• MrDOSMrDOS Member

@Aldryic said: Oh, hah, I know who you are now :P.

Heh, did you get half-a-dozen alert e-mails, even though the tickets never seemed to make their way into WHMCS' database?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Aldryic said: Or stop exaggerating. It took more than a few seconds for the 128s to move.

I got it on first click on the order link, after seeing the restock in IRC. Perhaps the IRC is more reliable?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Btw, correct me if im wrong, but ramhost seems to be out of stock much longer than buyvm.

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited May 2012

@jcaleb said: Btw, correct me if im wrong, but ramhost seems to be out of stock much longer than buyvm.

Pretty much. We're just more active here, so you'll see a lot more jealousy and butthurt directed at us from certain individuals :P

@MrDOS - I've been through all of the fraud orders Anthony marked for me. If yours wasn't among them, could you toss me a PM with either the order number or the email you registered with?

• @Aldryic any 128 KVM's that you have free as a lost order due to fraud check?

• ChanChan Member

@Aldryic
    It seems that my account got deleted? I tried to login this morning and it was gone, I even typed in my email at the password recovery and it smiply says "No client account was found with the email address you entered".
    I'm certain that I did register last night as I've got several confirmation emails in my mailbox

• maxexcloomaxexcloo Member
    edited May 2012

Sooo I got a slot, needless to say it's horrid and slow and lame and I want to sell it off :(
    </joke>

It's great, keep doing what you do kind Pony friends :P

Thanked by 1Aldryic
  • AldryicAldryic Member

@Chan said: It seems that my account got deleted? I tried to login this morning and it was gone, I even typed in my email at the password recovery and it smiply says "No client account was found with the email address you entered".

I'm certain that I did register last night as I've got several confirmation emails in my mailbox

It's possible... we rounded up and purged over 120 accounts that had blatantly false info (including 7 accounts registered from various proxies by a charming individual at LET that thought we wouldn't notice), yours might have been in the mix by mistake. If so, I apologize for that sir, go ahead and open another account and open a Billing ticket with my name and the plan you were trying to order; I'll make sure you get it.

@maxexcloo said: It's great, keep doing what you do kind Pony friends :P

<3

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Aldryic How about having special treatment for let members?

• i was lateeeee.......... :(