Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanished Thread??? Windows Installation on Kimsufi??? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vanished Thread??? Windows Installation on Kimsufi???

13»

Comments

• n0my said: Is this ISO illegal?

Huge difference. that is a licensed official source.

• n0my said: You can see Tar guy was taking advantage of the lack of info for installing windows and making money from this. Why not make this info freely available. Butt hurt much?

taking advantage? hardly. anyone can do what i do its very easy. so argument out the windows. even a linux noob could do it.

• TIL there is a Flag button, should totally use this on a certain post a tad earlier in this thread.

<./sarcasm>

@n0my you seem to be very good in contradicting yourself, might wanna read the preview of your post before commenting.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@n0my said:
    Who is committing crime? Just because you don't have a license key doesn't mean everyone is going to use this illegally.

I have access to SPLA licenses so I'm good thanks.

• n0myn0my Member

alexh said: Nobody spammed this thread. Why do you feel the need to use profanity? Are you feeling defensive? I think he knows how to use the report button. Furthermore, you've just repeated yourself multiple times; You're now a hypocrite.

serverian first used profanity i just replied to him. He is an old member. I was suggesting everyone not only serverian to use the report function. I am repeating because some thick users are putting words in my mouth.

TarZZ92 said: taking advantage? hardly. anyone can do what i do its very easy. so argument out the windows. even a linux noob could do it.

Weren't you asking for money for this on the other thread?

• n0myn0my Member
    edited June 2014

xDutchy said: TIL there is a Flag button, should totally use this on a certain post a tad earlier in this thread.

>

<./sarcasm>

>

@n0my you seem to be very good in contradicting yourself, might wanna read the preview of >your post before commenting.

And what exactly did I contradict? You didnt read this thread mate. I suggest you read it again.

• n0my said: Weren't you asking for money for this on the other thread?

Not for images. i was asking for compensation (donation) on a guide on how it's done. therefor completely legal

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    Not for images. i was asking for compensation (donation) on a guide on how it's done. therefor completely legal

hard to confirm when some random moderator removes the entire thread.

• Mark_R said: hard to confirm when some random moderator removes the entire thread.

it was admin who deleted it i believe.

• @TarZZ92 said:

For images. I do remember that you clearly stated that you've images which works fine on intel network cards.

Regarding your tutorial - it's easy to download drivers from Intel site and then install it. Yeah, probably for you it was really hard and asking compensation like a person who wasted his time for nothing.

• alexvolk said: For images. I do remember that you clearly stated that you've images which works fine on intel network cards.

Yes. Linux images!

• alexvolk said: probably for you it was really hard and asking compensation like a person who wasted his time for nothing.

should i not be compensated for my work? i was never asking for much anyway.

• Back to topic at hand. I was wondering if this was able to be used on any dedicated server provider? Is there a netboot ISO that I can load which I can run these same commands? Sorry if this is a newbish question, I've been fiddling with this to see if I could somehow get this to work on my little ZBOX device I was going to be testing with.

• n0my said: Instead of spamming the thread and repeating the message over and over. Why not fucking leave the thread and just report to admins? I don't get it.

It was reported to the admins and the thread got moved. No issues, just move along now.

• @doughnet

Yes providing they have DHCP. but you need to create an image first.