Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ForthCloud - TRUE Cloud Servers: New Hardware | Massive Infra Upgrades | 1GB/s Disk IO | IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ForthCloud - TRUE Cloud Servers: New Hardware | Massive Infra Upgrades | 1GB/s Disk IO | IPv6

Hello and thank you for looking at our advertising thread! We are ForthCloud LLC, a registered company in NV, USA. We are one of the best cloud server providers on LET with great performance and affordable pricing.

Hardware

We utilize Dual Quad/Hex Core Xeon CPU's, enterprise hard drives / SSDs and top-notch Cisco/Juniper routers. We own our hardware & colocate them in our private rack in Ohio, and rent servers in the UK. Brand new nodes with new Xeon E5v2 CPU's (released Q1'14) were deployed to our cloud with faster speed and better performance.

Features:

Unlike other providers' traditional VPS offers, our cloud VPS servers set themselves apart from the rest. All of our cloud VPS servers are based on Parallels Cloud Server (Virtuozzo/PVM), featuring High Availability and Cloud Storage.

IPv6 is supported natively, and offered free. The system holds at least 4 replicas of your data which provides more security than RAID 10 and offers better read speed. You can also get free backups and free DNS hosting. We are proud to offer a 99.95% uptime SLA.

Our offers:

LET512RLET512CLET512D
512MB RAM512MB RAM512MB RAM
1 Core2 Cores1 Core
1 IPv41 IPv41 IPv4
16 IPv616 IPv616 IPv6
1Gbps Unmetered1Gbps Unmetered1Gbps Unmetered
20GB Cloud Storage20GB Cloud Storage  60GB Cloud Storage
$5/month or $48/year  $7/month$7/month

Order now:
US | UK

Do you want to host websites on your cloud VPS? Add a Plesk VPS license to your order for just $3.3/month!

Our datacenters:

-USA: Columbus, Ohio: The unique & premium location, located between Chicago and New York. [Looking Glass]

-UK: Gosport, Hampshire: Great European location with great connectivity. [Looking Glass]

The benchmarks:

Our benchmarks speak for themselves. See what sets us apart from the rest!

US - OhioUK - Hampshire

[root@us ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync
1024+0 records in
1024+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.1316 s, 949 MB/s
[root@us ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync
1024+0 records in
1024+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.17889 s, 911 MB/s
[root@uk ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync
1024+0 records in
1024+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.985556 s, 1.1 GB/s
[root@uk ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync
1024+0 records in
1024+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.908508 s, 1.2 GB/s

Our reviews:

The redstation DC I must say is fantastic, seems the best I can find now. Thank you guys not using the more common DCs like everybody else, if you know what I mean. :) Link
Signed up for a UK Container, instantly delivered, performance is top notch and support is excellent! Cant fault the service :) Link
Honestly, the support I received from these guys is IMMENSE. Ticket responses within 5 or 10 minutes. Fixes within a further 5 or 10 minutes. 5 stars!
And the server is quick, flexible and fully featured. Very happy indeed! Link
few weeks ago i stumbled upon forthcloud, all i can say so far it has been great...All in all great provider with really good prices. Link

Terms | Privacy Policy | SLA

We accept PayPal & Credit Cards via 2CO.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask below or send a PM.

Thank you for looking at our offers!

Have a nice day!

Comments

• ValdVald Member
    edited June 2014

hello

does the new hardware applies to clients with cloud servers from 1 month ago?

thanks

• @vladimir said:
    hello

does the new hardware applies to clients with cloud servers from 1 month ago?

thanks

Hello, the upgrades were done recently so it's very likely that your VPS was provisioned on old hardware. However there shouldn't be much difference since your VPS is in the cloud.

• jrdaijrdai Member

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync

1024+0 records in
    1024+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 3.92397 s, 274 MB/s

This is what I get, maybe the difference is much, acceptable for me though.

• @jrdai said:
    This is what I get, maybe the difference is much, acceptable for me though.

Can you please PM me your service ID or IP so I can take a look?

We are in the process of migrating VPS's to the new infrastructure so some may still be on old nodes.

• jrdaijrdai Member

@forthcloud said:
    We are in the process of migrating VPS's to the new infrastructure so some may still be on old nodes.

PM'ed