Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

forthcloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

forthcloud

ValdVald Member
edited June 2014 in Reviews

Hi, I am writing this here after WHT removed my post without any notice and they simply do not reply to me for 4 days now, so I decided to publish this review again as I feel obligated by the service i receive.

The moderator who issued this reminder has this message for you:

=======================================

As you haven't contacted us with proof of your experience, as requested, we have removed this thread

No message sent to me or posted to the thread by any person regarding proof, THERE WAS NO REQUEST.

Back to the review now, copy of the WHT post.

few weeks ago i stumbled upon forthcloud, all i can say so far it has been great.

first by mistake i ordered the wrong location and i noticed later by the ip, I opened a ticket and few hours later i was in US data-center thanks for that.

• ticket response time is usually few minutes.
  • disk IO ranges from 550-800 which i think its pretty good.
  • network up-time 100% so far, and a fair connection to EU.

I hope things will keep up like this. I will keep you updated down the road.

All in all great provider with really good prices.

They set up one free daily backup for me and added few more domains on their premium dns hosting. I know these guys are not very known so I want more people to know about them and use them, that will ensure a longer lasting home for me and my business :D

peace

Thanked by 1forthcloud

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Member

I'm glad that you have a great experience with them. keep us updated.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Should I be the dick and ask what's your IP before someone else?

• ValdVald Member

i sent the ip to WHT moderator and I will send it to any Official moderator here too, no problem

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@AlexanderM said:
    Should I be the dick and ask what's your IP before someone else?

Why would he give his IP or that from his service to you/LET? it will only be a risk for him because he could recieve a random DoS attack. it is not a wise thing to give away that kind of information to strangers.

Thanked by 1Vald
  • ValdVald Member

@Mark_R Exactly

edited June 2014

@Mark_R said:
    Why would he give his IP or that from his service to you/LET? it will only be a risk for him because he could recieve a random DoS attack. it is not a wise thing to give away that kind of information to strangers.

Ironic from someone who I believe/think is/was a script kiddy?

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@AlexanderM said:
    Ironic from someone who I believe is a script kiddy?

What are you talking about? why so rude out of sudden?

• @Mark_R said:

It's just shows how unprofessional he and his company. Oh, sorry I forget to mention that this company had business relationship with @GreenValueHost !

@alexvolk said:
    It's just shows how unprofessional he and his company. Oh, sorry I forget to mention that this company had business relationship with GreenValueHost !

Dude, don't think you're in the right shows to bash me. This is my own account, i'm free to post what I want as long as its in coordination with LET rules.

I didn't even ask for his IP address, I was merely making a joke (Ok, a shit joke) saying before some script kiddy asked, I would ask.

We don't have anything to do with GVH in terms of a business or personal relationship, which has been made many a times before.

Alexander

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited June 2014

We lease IPV4 addresses from HostUS. They're one of our multiple brokers. That's it. Nothing more.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@AlexanderM said:

You still haven't answered http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/607241/#Comment_607241

I really think that this is unprofessional and rude behaivor.

This just makes the comment of @alexvolk more valid. You called me out based on what? were you just being a dick? if that is the case just say so. I'm neutral all the time but if guys like you take things to a personal level I'll adjust to that.

I really think that this is unprofessional and rude behaivor.

This just makes the comment of @alexvolk more valid. You called me out based on what? were you just being a dick? if that is the case just say so. I'm neutral all the time but if guys like you take things to a personal level I'll adjust to that.

I said 'I believe' I didn't say you were, wasn't supposed to come across as rude, more of a question.

I'm not going to argue, I feel you're making a mountain out a mole hill, and I have better things to be doing on my friday evening.

Alexander

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

AlexanderM said: I feel you're making a mountain out a mole hill,

Damn, he's making a mountain? Where? I wanna watch! Send pics plz

@perennate said:
    Damn, he's making a mountain? Where? I wanna watch! Send pics plz

A rather common expression, do you understand what i'm implying by it?

Alexander

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@AlexanderM said:

Well, thanks for clearing that up. Just a little advice, next time you mark someone as a "scriptkiddie" atleast back it up with proof instead of making blank statements. It is not positive in any way and if you make such call atleast go through with it.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

AlexanderM said: A rather common expression, do you understand what i'm implying by it?

Yes, that he's making mountain @Mark_R can you share picture?

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

@perennate said:
    Yes, that he's making mountain Mark_R can you share picture?

I really dont give a shit about all this. @AlexanderM either backs his facts up or he shuts up. why the fuck would we be talking about mountains.

edited June 2014

@AlexanderM said:
    I'm not going to argue, I feel you're making a mountain out a mole hill, and I have better things to be doing on my friday evening.

@Mark_R said:
    I really dont give a shit about all this. @AlexanderM either back his facts up or he shuts up. why the fuck would we be talking about mountains.

There we go, lets get back on topic now!

+1 @ForthCloud for the good review!

Thanked by 1forthcloud
  • @vladimir Thank you!

• Mark_R said: Why would he give his IP or that from his service to you/LET? it will only be a risk for him because he could recieve a random DoS attack. it is not a wise thing to give away that kind of information to strangers.

I think you're mistaken. Hackforum's is 2 doors further down.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Rallias said: I think you're mistaken. Hackforum's is 2 doors further down.

This reminds me of a joke from the communist times:
    One guy enters a white empty shop.
    -Hello do you have some meat here?
    The shop responsible looks around at the empty shelves and refrigerators:
    -I am sorry, here we dont have cheese, "we dont have meat" is 2 doors to the left.
    I am sure most people here wont get it, what is the point to have empty shops, well that was communism, hard to explain.

• Wow that escalated quickly!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mpkossen said: Wow that escalated quickly!

That's what she said.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@Rallias said:
    That's what she said.

It was by mutual agreement at least...

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2014

So where are the pics of ForthClouds mountain?

More importantly, I think we deserve to know what happened to the First, Second and ThirdClouds. Deadpool?

• @Nekki said:
    More importantly, I think we deserve to know what happened to the First, Second and ThirdClouds. Deadpool?

English lesson:

Forth = Forward
    Fourth = Number Four

Now repeat the above 100 times.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@forthcloud said:
    Now repeat the above 100 times.

You are literally no fun at all.

• @Nekki said:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Inappropriate.

• @Nekki said:
    Inappropriate.

Just stop. I can't believe a moderator doing it.

Thanked by 1Ruchirablog