Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr vs Digital Ocean Feature Matrix - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr vs Digital Ocean Feature Matrix

1235»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

So, to be sure I am getting it right, you have a problem with fractions of a cent?

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • miserable people everywhere...

• kaflokaflo Member

@Maounique said:
    So, to be sure I am getting it right, you have a problem with fractions of a cent?

No. We are just proposing that the rounding off be done in the bill total and not per instance. I don't have problem being charged 0.01, just don't put 0.007 in there if you're going to charge me 0.01.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2014

Ah, so they actually charge 1 cent per hour all the time even though the price is 0.007.
    Credits from a random iwstack account:

We charge by the minute, have already two and a half years of LE* experience :)

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited June 2014

@Maounique said:
    We charge by the minute, have already two and a half years of LE* experience :)

Perhaps you could teach them how to use arbitrary precision calculations library. :)

It's not a matter of cent fractions, it's a matter keeping up with their own offer.