Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BeastVM.com Closed 5th June - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BeastVM.com Closed 5th June

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

GVH_Rakesh said: all clients can come to us, we will offer you discount open ticket thanks

They are not that desperate.

Will someone please ban all of GVH.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

GVH_Rakesh said: all clients can come to us, we will offer you discount open ticket thanks

You didn't leave it long, did you sunshine?

• rds100rds100 Member

@GVH_Rakesh are you one of GVH's not outsourced, all american support team?

Thanked by 1drserver
  • LeeLee Veteran

@rds100 - Please keep up, they are no longer all American, they use some outsourced again.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • yes we are from india we do the supporting for gvh

Thanked by 1rds100
  • rds100rds100 Member

@W1V_Lee thanks, must have missed that part.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

They have about 6 brands that I know have and have a good few hundred staff I'm sure, really big considering how shite they are (From experience)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

GVH_Rakesh said: yes we are from india we do the supporting for gvh

That's interesting, your boss made a big thing about having 'onshore' support.

@GVH_Alex Has there been a policy change your customers should know about?

• LeeLee Veteran

@GVH_Rakesh said:
    yes we are from india we do the supporting for gvh

And you decided to join 20 minutes ago, then start with this post. But you are only support, not customer relations..

I call bullshit Jonny.

• @AlexanderM said:
    They have about 6 brands that I know have and have a good few hundred staff I'm sure, really big considering how shite they are (From experience)

Same, it's pure crap, surprised they can be so big.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited June 2014

I don't know why it matters if support is American, Indian, European or Chinese as long as they're able to understand & help you in solving the issues.

Thanked by 2eddynetweb Maounique
  • my name is not jonny i am rakesh :)

• @GVH_Rakesh said:
    my name is not jonny i am rakesh :)

Helloooo rakesh, my name is Eduardo, welcome to LowEndTalk. :o

• NekkiNekki Veteran

K2Bytes said: I don't know why it matters if support is American, Indian, European or Chinese as long as they're able to understand you & help you in solving the issues.

It doesn't, no-one said otherwise.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@GVH_Rakesh said:
    yes we are from india we do the supporting for gvh

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@K2Bytes said:
    I don't know why it matters if support is American, Indian, European or Chinese as long as they're able to understand you & help you in solving the issues.

Cheap outsourced support (Be it Indian, UK or UK) create problems, they don't solve them to be frank.

Alexander

• @eddynetweb said:
    Helloooo rakesh, my name is Eduardo, welcome to LowEndTalk. :o

hello thanks eduardo

• This GVH rep has to be a joke? The english is just to horrible to be publicly posting for an american company.

• rds100rds100 Member

K2Bytes said: I don't know why it matters if support is American, Indian, European or Chinese as long as they're able to understand you & help you in solving the issues.

You are right. In this case i asked the question only because i remember someone from GVH bragging about their all American, not outsourced support.

• @eddynetweb said:
    No GIF this time?

Why not?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • late in india, i go to sleep now :)

bye all

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GVH_Rakesh said:
    late in india, i go to sleep now :)

bye all

Sleep tight, sweet prince. Pretty sure we're going to have a fun day tomorrow!

• J1021J1021 Member

lelewku said: and then i realized even though 123systems and chicagovps are pure shit..they are not going anywhere and have been operating for years.

Shame their SolusVM is always down.

https://srv01.123systems.net:5656/

• FlorisFloris Member

@GVH_Rakesh said:
    all clients can come to us, we will offer you discount open ticket thanks

• AlexUAlexU Member

I can confirm that GVH_Rakesh is NOT a member of the GVH team.

• Yeah, I filed a ticket Friday or even before that. Still no response. It's been up in the meantime but was down again later.

Thanked by 1XxNisseGamerxX
  • J1021J1021 Member

mpkossen said: Yeah, I filed a ticket Friday or even before that. Still no response. It's been up in the meantime but was down again later.

If you do get a response it'll only be 'I'm working on this' from Andrew. This happens all the time, Andrew acknowledges and says it'll be fixed and it works okay for a bit, then brakes again.

• @1e10 said:
    If you do get a response it'll only be 'I'm working on this' from Andrew. This happens all the time, Andrew acknowledges and says it'll be fixed and it works okay for a bit, then brakes again.

Yep, i had low network speeds and opened a ticket, he answered I'm working on this but he never solved it.

• J1021J1021 Member

XxNisseGamerxX said: Yep, i had low network speeds and opened a ticket, he answered I'm working on this but he never solved it.

Took him days to update rDNS for me. Their network speeds are generally poor I find, not sure if that is ColoCrossing or 123Systems overselling resources.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

1e10 said: Took him days to update rDNS for me. Their network speeds are generally poor I find, not sure if that is ColoCrossing or 123Systems overselling resources.

The ColoCrossing network is not oversubscribed, you can max your port at anytime if you have a directly attached dedicated device.

Naturally a VPS node of a customer of ours isn't the same thing.