Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BeastVM.com Closed 5th June
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BeastVM.com Closed 5th June

http://beastvm.com

Dear customer,

>

Due to some personal reasons & situations beyond our control we will not be able to continue providing services to you from 5th of June, 2014. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. Pro rata refunds will be issued to all cients who have 15 days or more service left with us.
A full refund will be issued to those who have paid in last 5 days. Again we aplogize for this but the reasons due to which we are closing are beyond our control. I hope you will understand & cooperate.

>

Regards,

>

The BeastVM Team.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Why didn't they sell out? Weird.

• retryretry Member

Aww, was wondering why they never posted that France offer.

• O.o

I really thought they were doing well?

• and then i realized even though 123systems and chicagovps are pure shit..they are not going anywhere and have been operating for years.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited June 2014

lelewku said: have been operating for years.

They have backing from ColoCrossing and an extensive amount of ads across the LEB network. Course they aren't.

• Not surprised. Another one for my deadpool post I guess.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited June 2014

Not surprised as well. OVH is overcrowded by resellers for now, chances make real business too low. Also stupid company name, some folks not happy with it.

• Shame, i was about to buy one of their france Xen plans when it came out. Think they just gave up as it were, no reply on skype for weeks...

• rds100rds100 Member

mpkossen said: my deadpool post

When? :)

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@lelewku said:
    and then i realized even though 123systems and chicagovps are pure shit..they are not going anywhere and have been operating for years.

Price is not everything, what happens is more and more hosts come online thinking all they need to do is offer more for less, of course this drives public opinion that everyone should be doing the same and sets a bar so to speak.

You call CVPS and 123systems shitty, I say could probably deal with customers a bit better but they are stable and sustainable.

These hosts that pop up with 600 MB/s dd tests with 4GB Ram for $4 etc or try to do KVM because they think people will assume quality but they can still over sell are frankly easy to spot, I keep my mouth shut but a few of us round here can smell a up to deadpool 18 months away.

Thanked by 2Maximum_VPS retry
  • @rds100 said:

Sooner than most people implement IPv6 ;-)

But seriously: somewhere next week or so. Don't remember the exact date and I can't look it up right now.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • FlorisFloris Member
    edited June 2014

Yeah, really sad to see it go this way, we were going good, but then, for some reason, our success didn't go as expected. It has been a great experience for me, and I want to thank @Sander for being a great mentor, boss and friend. Our mistake was probably offering OpenVZ in OVH, for a bit more "premium" prices than everyone else here does with their crazy offerings.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Floris said:
    Yeah, really sad to see it go this way, we were going good, but then, for some reason, our success didn't go as expected. It has been a great experience for me, and I want to thank Sander for being a great mentor, boss and friend.

I'll always remember you for the 'fuckGVH' coupon code if nothing else.

• FlorisFloris Member

@Nekki said:

Yeah, I did make a few mistakes, personal feelings against how GVH acted (not just now, they're in fact improving), made me look like a massive bellend.

Thanked by 1lelewku
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Floris said:
    Yeah, I did make a few mistakes, personal feelings against how GVH acted (not just now, they're in fact improving), made me look like a massive bellend.

It was funny, don't be too hard on yourself. I strongly doubt anyone was bothered that you gave GVH shit.

• Not surprised.

OVH beat own resellers with cool interface and right decision to split project into three.

• LeeLee Veteran

One of the more obvious DeadPool candidates to be honest, however at least it was done with some notice and refunds offered which is good to see.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

I wonder where it went wrong, everything did look fine to be honest. was it a marketing failure?

• BellaBella Member

Beastvm.com/clients/ is redirecting to http://www.hostinger.co.uk/

• LeeLee Veteran

Hmm, is this the same sander that is also been quite well know in the free hosting arena, points for VPS and the like? Perhaps explains more.

• lelewku said: and then i realized even though 123systems and chicagovps are pure shit.

I had to chuckle at this one a little.

mpkossen said: Not surprised. Another one for my deadpool post I guess.

You're starting Deadpool monthly again? :o

Floris said: Yeah, really sad to see it go this way, we were going good, but then, for some reason, our success didn't go as expected. It has been a great experience for me, and I want to thank @Sander for being a great mentor, boss and friend. Our mistake was probably offering OpenVZ in OVH, for a bit more "premium" prices than everyone else here does with their crazy offerings.

Sad to see that things didn't go as expected. Quality beats quantity anytime.

• LeeLee Veteran

Hostinger AKA youhosting.com is hardly a great advert for anything.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Hostinger AKA youhosting.com is hardly a great advert for anything.

Oh, they're the resellers for those free services. They also support VPS.me.

• LeeLee Veteran

Yes, Hostinger is the parent from what I remember.

• R.I.P.

We miss you @Floris and @Sander!

Thanked by 1Floris
  • @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    R.I.P.

We miss you Floris and Sander!

No GIF this time?

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited June 2014

@W1V_Lee said:
    Hmm, is this the same sander that is also been quite well know in the free hosting arena, points for VPS and the like? Perhaps explains more.

Nope, he is not the same guy.

• all clients can come to us, we will offer you discount open ticket thanks

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited June 2014

@GVH_Rakesh said:
    all clients can come to us, we will offer you discount open ticket thanks

</ shameless advertising >

Thanked by 1sz1hosting