Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ModulesGarden WHMCS Solus module is a joke - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ModulesGarden WHMCS Solus module is a joke

2»

Comments

• ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
    edited June 2014

We are thoroughly investigating all the problems reported via tickets.
    Within less than 24 hours everything should be clear and we will act immediately to eliminate the reason of the issues.

• wychwych Member
    edited June 2014

sman = v*****

edit updated cause of privacy

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited June 2014

@wych said:
    sman = ******

There goes his privacy.
    @ModulesGarden seems to be very professional. I would definitely trust them my money and my WHMCS installation.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2014

luissousa said: There goes his privacy. @ModulesGarden seems to be very professional. I would definitely trust them my money and my WHMCS installation.

I've edited your post bright spark, since you're so concerned.

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • We have just finished deep investigation regarding SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS.
    We confirm that module is working correctly but we understand what could cause troubles and what would need further improvements. Therefore we released version 1.3.4 which is available for download. In this very version you are allowed to choose whether to log in to Solus panel by username or hash.

@sman We left you detailed reply with instructions via our ticket system. Despite of repeated requests we haven't got a chance to log into your system nor view your template files yet. If even after updating the module to version 1.3.4 the problem will persist, then please kindly contact our support team and allow us to check this at your environment or at least share with us your template files, which are one of the reasons of problems that you have.

We would like to officially apologise for any troubles and redundant nerves caused by the entire situation with the module. If anyone of you will have problems with the module then please kindly report this to our support team who will from now on handle all such tickets with the highest priority.

All cases connected with SolusVM modules will be strictly supervised and controlled by our C-level Management.

If anyone reading this reply has problem related with our services, support or products, or would like to send complaint, then please send us more details to our Feedback section. Tickets sent to that very section will be handled directly by our CEO.

• wychwych Member

@ModulesGarden said:
    We have just finished deep investigation regarding SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS.
    We confirm that module is working correctly but we understand what could cause troubles and what would need further improvements. Therefore we released version 1.3.4 which is available for download. In this very version you are allowed to choose whether to log in to Solus panel by username or hash.

sman We left you detailed reply with instructions via our ticket system. Despite of repeated requests we haven't got a chance to log into your system nor view your template files yet. If even after updating the module to version 1.3.4 the problem will persist, then please kindly contact our support team and allow us to check this at your environment or at least share with us your template files, which are one of the reasons of problems that you have.

We would like to officially apologise for any troubles and redundant nerves caused by the entire situation with the module. If anyone of you will have problems with the module then please kindly report this to our support team who will from now on handle all such tickets with the highest priority.

All cases connected with SolusVM modules will be strictly supervised and controlled by our C-level Management.

If anyone reading this reply has problem related with our services, support or products, or would like to send complaint, then please send us more details to our Feedback section. Tickets sent to that very section will be handled directly by our CEO.

Whilst your here... Fixed the issues in Proxmox or made any headway in your comments on the other thread?

• ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
    edited June 2014

I am not sure about which issues exactly you are talking about wych. Could you provide me with a ticket ID?

• wychwych Member
    edited June 2014

@ModulesGarden said:
    I am not sure about which issues exactly you are talking about wych. Could you provide me with a ticket ID?

Discussion isn't in your support desk as I didn't buy it based off feedback given to me and reviews read - http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25566/modulesgarden-proxmox-vps-1-3-for-whmcs-with-tons-of-new-features

@sman best of luck with this fix ;)

• I believe that we are talking about possibility of adding IPv6 block. This feature hasn't been implemented yet and at the moment I can't provide you with any concrete ETA.

• I sent a direct email to Konrad that hasn't been responded to, you guys still need to fix how IPs show up when only 1 IPv4 and IPv6 are added, it add's an extra "," at the start of the additional IP block section, breaking the rDNS module as it's not showing Ips properly. Been an issue for a few months now.

• I will make sure that Konrad will read your email and this thread as well.

• wychwych Member

@ModulesGarden said:
    I will make sure that Konrad will read your email and this thread as well.

Can whoever answers the standard sales enquiries also reply to my emails whilst your at it; didn't get a contact name.

• Could you send a ticket ID please? Or was it send via email?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@ModulesGarden said:
    I believe that we are talking about possibility of adding IPv6 block. This feature hasn't been implemented yet and at the moment I can't provide you with any concrete ETA.

I asked this about 12 - 18 months ago and got the same answer.

• Just a heads up to ModulesGarden for their efforts shown in their messages so far.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Sounds like the programmer has not enought knowedge or is to lazy.

• Infinity580 said: Sounds like the programmer has not enought knowedge or is to lazy.

or is enjoying his right to choose ;)

• We can't promise to add every feature requested by customers to every module. We have currently over 50 products, I hope that you can understand that. This feature has been flagged in our system to be considered for the next module release in the first instance and it won't be forgot, you can be sure about it. But today I can't promise you that we will add it for sure in the next version.

If it is not possible for you to wait then we can offer you custom software development services. Many of our customers are customizing our products for their needs through that way. Otherwise we kindly ask for more patience.

You can also join our Forums and request the functionality publicly at 'Ideas For Modules & Requests' section. Once there are at least 10 votes from other users, then it is very likely that we will proceed with development of certain module or future. For instance, in that way we already developed two modules requested entirely by customers/visitors and we are currently preparing a third one.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@srvrpro not after 1 Year....

• wychwych Member

If it is not possible for you to wait then we can offer you custom software development services.

Based off your current track record I think most companies would reach out directly to the Devs at this point.

For instance, in that way we already developed two modules requested entirely by customers/visitors and we are currently preparing a third one.

I'd improve on what you have before you push more modules out. More isn't always better. Quality > Quantity.

• smansman Member
    edited June 2014

@srvrpro said:
    Just a heads up to ModulesGarden for their efforts shown in their messages so far.

What effort are you referring to? If they just admitted there was a problem in the first place they would not have to go into damage control.

They have finally fixed this bug. It was a major effort just to get them to admit there was a bug.

• wychwych Member

@sman said:
    They have finally fixed this bug. Took me WAY too much effort to get them to admit there even was a problem to begin with.

Glad it got fixed.

• smansman Member
    edited June 2014

This was not some minor bug. This was customers not being able to log into the control panel. I would assume that is an important feature to most people.

At least 2 bugs directly related to that so they obviously didn't even test it. I could go on about some of their bizarre responses to this. The denial where they at first refused to believe there was a bug, tried to blame something we were doing wrong, then tried to tell us nobody has asked for that feature??!!

The inability to accept facts where we had to actually build a case for them to explain why their software didn't work. How they don't seem to understanding how their own software works. These problems were not hard to duplicate. Not sure what is going on with these guys.

• VMNodeVMNode Member

I myself have had issues with the DNS module that were never resolved so I ended up just making my own module and as far as the Proxmox module goes there are multiple issues like for KVM how it creates a interface per IP when only one interface should be created for the main IP, creating another network device for LAN IPs, or IPv6 issues assigning individual ips instead of blocks or with OpenVZ, if you assign a ipv4 and ipv6 ip upon container creation it breaks. I've sent several tickets with a lot of these issues most of which were never resolved.