Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEND.co - Michael is owner of Silkroad. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEND.co - Michael is owner of Silkroad.

13»

Comments

• LowENDLowEND Member
    edited June 2014

@Nekki - Please see what one of the mass emails I have sent.

• @AThomasHowe said:
    Don't quite see how a C&D is free speech but okay.

Sorry, updated that post. The C&D/takedown process exists to protect intellectual property and image, where image may be the public image of a company, the image of a living entity [ private individual ] , copyright pertaining to a specific trademark or registration, etcetera. I'm simply jumpy on exercising my rights after the last fiasco.

• @viCommunications said:
    I'm just as much of a victim as any of the poor clients he's scammed like he did with Yottobytes.

I cant Believe how much has just been blown to bits over this. He got ill at a bad time. Things Happened. He has been working on getting everything resolved. This mess here and all the blaming does nothing but slow everything down. I don`t think the conversations should go on anymore. He said he was gonna Deadpool due to all of this, But still Refund & Manage to get clients backups. I see no problem in that. He He could have just left and not come back..

• NekkiNekki Veteran

LowEND said: Please see what one of the mass emails I have sent.

How would I do that? I'm not a customer. Repost it here please.

• said: Michael is actually the operator of a website called "Silkroad", the largest of its kind - a DNM market (darknetmarket).

1: image

2: If your allegations are true, you would be well-advised to remove the post because generally speaking drug dealers don't take kindly to being expose.

3: If your allegations aren't true, this is a shitpost of epic proportions.

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited June 2014

LowEND said: You are only out to get me. I will ask nicely to stop making this bullshit.

Perhaps if you're goddamn honest to your clients, things will change. mpkossen was right, LowEND does own GoodHosting.

AThomasHowe said: Don't quite see how a C&D is free speech but okay.

A CD to express freedom of speech? Nearly fell off my chair.

Nekki said: And I'll ask you nicely one more time to explain WTF happened to LowEND this past weekend.

Oh yes, he's quick to send out mass emails when your other brand (GoodHosting) is being attacked, but when his clients are BEGGING him to transfer data back to them, he ignores' them, including his own staff members (not me, his other staff). Horrifying.

You think we're all going to believe that hospital crap he manipulated me into saying for him because he was too much of a bitch to face LET himself?

• LowENDLowEND Member

@viCommunications - Incorrect, what happen last week is real.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This one's locked as it's a bit crazy really. The allegations on offer are quite frankly beyond belief and only detract from the real issues surrounding the collapse of LowEND.

This discussion has been closed.