Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEND.co - Michael is owner of Silkroad. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEND.co - Michael is owner of Silkroad.

Comments

• LowENDLowEND Member

@viCommunications - Yes, I failed at one a long time ago. I was trying to make "LowEND" work but you all ended up making me to give up with all this bullshit.

• @LowEND said:
    viCommunications - Yes, I failed at one a long time ago. I was trying to make "LowEND" work but you all ended up making me to give up with all this bullshit.

You left massive gaps which people have filled in. It's not too late to correct the misinformation. If you got into some trouble I think people would be quite understanding.

• Even with the bombastic souring OP there are without doubt some valid questions to be answered. For example, you are the Michael Long who deapooled in 2011 then?

• LowENDLowEND Member

@Virtovo - Incorrect. He has no services but he is out to get me.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

how about just ban both accounts?

would solve a few problems.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

LowEND said: I was trying to make "LowEND" work but you all ended up making me to give up with all this bullshit.

And yet you still won't give your side of the story. Why?

• LowENDLowEND Member

@Nekki - You can clearly see him giving bullshit.

• Nekki said: And yet you still won't give your side of the story. Why?

Do yourself a favour. Look up the source, see if it's even got a shred of credibility.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Rallias said: Do yourself a favour. Look up the source, see if it's even got a shred of credibility.

I'm not talking talking about this noddy nonsense, I'm talking about the reason your services disappeared and you decided to shut up shop again.

• Rallias said: Do yourself a favour. Look up the source, see if it's even got a shred of credibility.

Nekki means tell us what happened from Friday, but being honest this time. Maybe further back if the problems have deeper roots.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

Nekki said: And yet you still won't give your side of the story. Why?

Because Michael is a lying, manipulative shit.

• SunnSunn Member

Wow, im astonished.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited June 2014

@Nekki said:

@mpkossen

Want to fix up the thread of "GoodHosting" and "Albino Geek Services Ltd." references ? This thread is hilariously deranged, but new customers don't always research things; and sometimes believe even the least credible source. Or should I sent the proper takedown / cease & desist notice(s) in first like normal ?

--

mpkossen already has a copy of my Certificate of Incorporation to know I'm not related to any of this bullocks :).

• Should this be closed?

• Virtovo said: Should this be closed?

YES!

• GoodHosting said: Want to fix up the thread of "GoodHosting" and "Albino Geek Services Ltd." references ? This thread is hilariously deranged, but new customers don't always research things; and sometimes believe even the least credible source. Or should I sent the proper takedown / cease & desist notice(s) in first like normal ?

lol come on now. are you really threatening legal action over LEB.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

GoodHosting said: should I sent the proper takedown / cease & desist notice(s) in first like normal ?

Don't worry. I'll mirror this to a couple other sites. :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

viCommunications said: Because Michael is a lying, manipulative shit.

I'll be honest mate, after the last few days your credibility's about as a strong as his.

Thanked by 3netomx Maounique imp
  • LowENDLowEND Member

@AThomasHowe - What he is doing is unacceptable.

• rds100rds100 Member

GoodHosting said: Or should I sent the proper takedown / cease & desist notice(s) in first like normal ?

After this sentence i hope nothing gets removed from the thread. Really, caese & decist to a forum?

• viCommunications said: Don't worry. I'll mirror this to a couple other sites. :)

Good to know you're back to your old habits.

• LowEND said: @AThomasHowe - What he is doing is unacceptable.

Maybe but legal action isn't the way to go about it. Why not refute what you can prove?

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Nekki said: I'll be honest mate, after the last few days your credibility's about as a strong as his.

He manipulated me into saying all of that. He had me believing and assuring clients services would be restored, when it was all bullshit. After doing more research into him and the person I've actually been talking to, its kinda scary.

I'm just as much of a victim as any of the poor clients he's scammed like he did with Yottobytes.

• @LowEND said:
    AThomasHowe - What he is doing is unacceptable.

You're not helping yourself in the other thread.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited June 2014

@AThomasHowe said:

Not legal action, no. I wouldn't jump to that immediately with an off comment like this thread, a takedown notice / C&D is simply one of my liberties as a citizen of a country where free speech and protection of intellectual property / public image is a thing.

If I had the money to consult legal every time someone made a stupid comment like the OP, I wouldn't even be in the hosting business.

That being said, most ISPs listen to C&D / Takedown notices, especially when it's concerning something that's outright illegal [ hate speech or defamation of character. ] In Canadian law, a Corporation is a legal entity; ie: you can defame a corporation.

That being said, if he were a customer or someone with whom we had a previous B2B relationship; and he were to make good on proof of any ill-doings, then I would have no grounds to silence him.

However, since he is not and has not...

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I was born the same hour princess Diana died, does that make me her ghost or what?

• @Infinity said:
    I was born the same hour princess Diana died, does that make me her ghost or what?

Could be. Do you feel liker her ghost?

• LowENDLowEND Member

@viCommunications - Cute. You are only out to get me. I will ask nicely to stop making this bullshit.

• GoodHosting said: Not legal action, no. I wouldn't jump to that immediately with an off comment like this thread, a takedown notice / C&D is simply one of my liberties as a citizen of a country where free speech and protection of intellectual property / public image is a thing.

Don't quite see how a C&D is free speech but okay.

Thanked by 2Maounique Dylan
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

LowEND said: I will ask nicely to stop making this bullshit.

And I'll ask you nicely one more time to explain WTF happened to LowEND this past weekend.

Works both ways fella.

This discussion has been closed.