Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Green value - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Green value

13»

Comments

• Infinity said: Haha, your room is tiny.. and green looks disgusting on those walls. ;p

Green wall, so it's looks like the same as LowEndTalk background :D

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited June 2014

As shown in the thread, he ordered IP, then the client was told to wait 48 Hours. After & days the client asked, then they ask for justification.

If this is true, the support are not keeping consistent. The justification should have been asked right after he opened the ticket. It is truly annoying to keep clients waiting with no response or email regarding the IPV4 allocation and then after waiting more than 7 days, and a refund was provided.

@sanel - After all the commotion on this forum about "GVH". Why would you still choose such a provider?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2014

Come on, guys. Stop the malicious joy: We all had table indentations in our rooms when we were young. I always told my mother that it was spilled milk. She just said: Get yourself some Kleenex. ;-) However, clean your bed. It smells much better in your room if you do it every day!

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/how-making-your-bed-every-morning-can-improve-your-life.html

Thanked by 2AlexanderM darkshire
  • "GreenValueJizz"

• I wouldn't touch GVH again as far as I can throw them, they used to be ok for budget shit, but they now show everyone that they are ran by kids with their business strategies and attitude towards customers.

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

@Licensecart said:
    I wouldn't touch GVH again as far as I can throw them, they used to be ok for budget shit, but they now show everyone that they are ran by kids with their business strategies and attitude towards customers.

their website would disagree with you !!

"We're not one of those fly-by-night, run by 13-year olds in their bedroom hosts. You can rest assured that we're here to stay. Green Value Hosting, Inc. has officially been registered in the state of Illinois since October, 2012. "

https://web.archive.org/web/20121120142250/http://www.greenvaluehost.com/whychooseus.html

that site snapshot is PURE GOLD. just read all those points and compare/contrast with them today :P

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • @Virtovo said:
    What are the white spots on the carpet? Right table leg.

Meth.

edited June 2014

@0xdragon said:
    Meth.

"GreenValueMeth"

"3 FREE rocks for every 1 paid ! NO justification needed !!"
    ONLY .56 US Cents, GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST; USE COUPON CODE "GREENYAKUZAJOHN"
    -GreenValueMeth, 2014

• GVH again

• sanelsanel Member
    edited June 2014

@Sunn said:
    As shown in the thread, he ordered IP, then the client was told to wait 48 Hours. After & days the client asked, then they ask for justification.

If this is true, the support are not keeping consistent. The justification should have been asked right after he opened the ticket. It is truly annoying to keep clients waiting with no response or email regarding the IPV4 allocation and then after waiting more than 7 days, and a refund was provided.

sanel - After all the commotion on this forum about "GVH". Why would you still choose such a provider?

Well I woudn't but since I already buy and set server I tought it is easyer to try resolve it,even if that mean close eyes for this issue and just pay regular price for IP.
    And since he said here i can buy IPs at regular price at 1$ per IP,I tought I resolve this issue to the mutual satisfaction but then I sow He brake own words again and put 2$ price just 1 hour He said I can buy Ip at 1$ price per IP .
    But as i said that wasn't option anymore since I sow it can't be trusted them any more I change IP for my cpanel licence .As for me, this story has ended and I don't want to waste my time with this issue,there is many good providers and I already buy 2 replacment VPS.
    I buy 1 VPS in same night ,just few hours I pay to GVH 24.04-25.05 ,because i coudn't use this without IPs.
    Few hours after I buy VPS at GHV I send message to budgetVM staff and ask them can they activate VPS +3IP +cPanel licence instantly,and they respond me positive and activate order right after I pay for and I'm using it from day I buy it,and since I have cpanel external licence alocated to GVH VPS I buy another VPS today so I can migrate from GVH .
    I coud buy just VPS +3 IPs at bugetVM 7 days ago and use this licence but since he told me that data center is estimating 48 hours ,I hope He will alocate IPs and I will keep this VPS too and since i already set cPanel and all addons(WHMxtra,softaculous,attracta,SpamScan,Cloud flare,Code guard and Resource Monitor) it was easyer for me to just pay regular price for IP than to reinstall cpanel and all addons again.

edited June 2014

@sanel said:

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • SunnSunn Member

GVH Getting ready for xxx.

• @Sunn said:
    GVH Getting ready for xxx.

gvh's balls havent dropped yet so need to wait a few years before good ole' "GreenValueSex"

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/gettingdiagnosed/a/green_stools.htm

GVH is going for a fully green experience after painting the room!

• @Infinity said:
    Haha, your room is tiny.. and green looks disgusting on those walls. ;p

Ouch, harsh, but lol.