Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Green value - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Green value

Comments

• impimp Member

Please clean your bed :P

• blackblack Member

Did you paint your walls green before or after you started GVH?

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • sanelsanel Member
    edited May 2014

So you've been posting this all over the place?>

No ,just on their "green value" official community forum,if i remember corect they are using IP board,I copyed quoted parts since it is easyer than from support ticket

• srvrprosrvrpro Member
    edited May 2014

GreenValueHost said: Our pricing is already 3 times lower than your average EU host.

AYFKM? Why are you bragging about it. You're not obliging your customers or doing them a favour, or are you? You are being paid for what you asked, pick those pennies and do what you're supposed to.

Talk about being professional, Mr Operations Director.

• Lol mate, an office in your bedroom?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

@black said:
    Did you paint your walls green before or after you started GVH?

after

• sanelsanel Member
    edited May 2014

Well I forget> @GreenValueHost said:

OK I'll take care of your ticket when I come back to my home office tonight. I'm the only sales engineer available today.

Thanks.
    If you back on our converstion 6-7 says ago you will see that I said few times that price isn't issue in this case but VPS without 3 aditional IPs,you shoud just say first time i contact you that i need just pay more.
    But insted you told me that i need pay more ,you told me basicly to wait.
    You can see that if you look at first ticket(see first post) when I asked you when aditional IPs will be alocated you say:

"You're receiving this virtual server at a highly discounted rate, especially the IP addresses. You would be paying at least 3 times more per month at every other hosting provider for the plan you're getting here. We're working as quickly as possible to get IPv4 addresses in, and our data center is estimating 48 hours."

So basicly you are said to me wait 48 hours and i do exactlly that,what woud you tought if someone told you this:
    " We're working as quickly as possible to get IPv4 addresses in, and our data center is estimating 48 hours."

And if onyone else read this he woud tought (as I'm) that you will alocate IPs in 48 hours.

That is why I send you pre-sales question where I say clearly that I have external cPanel licence and that I need VPS + 3 IP, i have already few VPS with one IP and I'm using it only for backups.
    I need 1 shared IP for cPanel/WHM ,1 dedicated for one domain with SSL , and 2 for name servers .
    I never said I want lower price for anything,at the end I tought I will pay 10.95 because my invoice was 10.95 and I sow discount at checkout page.

So I woud pay few extra $ for aditional IPs,it is not problem but problem is that I have VPS with cpanel installed from 24.05 and I can't used it because you told me in last respond(today or last night I'm not sure what time is there) that I need pay more instad before 7 days.
    So 1 day latter at 25.05 I buyed one more VPS + 3 Ip + cpanel licence at bugetVM but since I need few more VPSs it is not big deal,I woud buy it without this issue just may be next month.
    And why I didn't ask refund all the time,because this is first time my VPS was activated instantly and when I say that I mean it is active from time I click "back to home page" from WHMCS invoice/checkout page,and it is cheap and VPS work great without any issue so i woud like to continue to use service.i'm not hide that i'm satisfied with VPS if you exclude issue with IPs,I told you first day .

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited May 2014

@sanel, at this point, I would advise you to stop talking and wait for a few hours or a day.

@Greenvaluehost
    So you're taking history for school?

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited May 2014

• earlearl Member

I don't mean to laugh at the OP's expense.. but i find this quite funny.

Reminds me of the Abbot & Costello's who's on first skit.

• @sanel

hopefully you have learned your lesson and wont continue doing business with this group of jokers.

• iSkyiSky Member

wow, someone fall in this promo again ?

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • alexhalexh Member
    edited May 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    The 65% is guaranteed to apply to your VPS but not IPs. Nowhere did I say it would apply to the IPs. Again if you want to look somewhere else for anywhere near the same pricing please feel free. Cancelation is a few clicks away. We're not giving unsustainable pricing for IPs. The checkout will be updated momentarily to reflect this policy.

You're a shitty liar, and an even shittier person. Here's an idea: make your promo codes apply only to the products they, you know, actually apply to. WHMCS can do this, and since you previously left the entire install in your webroot, we all know that you are using it.

You lied to make sales, you lied when you couldn't deliver what you offered, and you're still lying now to cover your ass. It's convenient that every big fuck-up with GVH is an honest mistake or the customers' fault; It's time to start taking responsibility, and stop blaming others for your own downfalls. You can use the excuse, "Other hosts make mistakes too!" and I don't disagree, but other hosts take responsibility and use their problems to improve quality of service in the future.

You have not improved at any point, and conversely are basically crossing the line between shitty provider and fraudster. In a few months, will you run off on your customers and providers?

I'm sorry, OP, for having to deal with this individual. I'd recommend RamNode or INIZ, they're highly regarded and seem to provide NL locations.

Thanked by 2darkshire iKeyZ
  • alexhalexh Member
    edited May 2014

@Jack said:
    All of the equipment/IP space they (GVH) use is rented so that's not possible.

My apologies; With time they may expand to the point where they own/colo hardware, hence the 3 months portion. Updated my post to prevent any confusion amongst people like you.

• J1021J1021 Member

GreenValueHost said: You'd be paying 3 times more anywhere else

GreenValueHost said: Our pricing is already 3 times lower than your average EU host.

These two statements mean different things. Please can you clarify?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Haha, your room is tiny.. and green looks disgusting on those walls. ;p

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

What are the white spots on the carpet? Right table leg.

• J1021J1021 Member

Infinity said: Haha, your room is tiny.. and green looks disgusting on those walls. ;p

I think he should push the best all the way over to the wall too.

Thanked by 2Infinity imp
  • earlearl Member

knowing what we know now about Bursnet.. I can't really say i blame VD for what they did. Look at the mess they would have been in if they just stayed at Bursnet and did nothing.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

@Virtovo said:

Teenage boy, laptop directly above, go figure.. Probably hid the Kleenex from the picture. ;p

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited May 2014

hahaha

@Virtovo said:

"GreenValueLove"

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

Infinity said: Teenage boy, laptop directly above, go figure.. Probably hid the Kleenex from the picture. ;p

darkshire said: "GreenValueLove"

To be fair looks like table leg indentations. I jest.

• sanelsanel Member
    edited May 2014

Well I will finish this game as this is B.S,as I see He want me to leave and I will leave,He can edit my account and can't respond to my tickets.
    I buyed IPs regulary and everyone can see there is no any mistake in that,now suddenly He said I must pay regular price for IP ,I said OK I will pay for every IP regulary 1$ as he said him self in his posts(in this thread) and it is price on website without discount.
    But now I log in in my client area and find one more item edited and one added new,he added new item and it is aditional IP for amstardam 2$ per Ip,and He edit first item related for IPs,now it said 1$ for US only but look his post below He said 1$ for NL and even 1$ without justification.
    Here is 3 screenshots 1 one is my client are from few minutes ,second one is invoice from from this morning,as you can see in first image he add one item for NL IP and it isn't 1 as he said few hours ago but 2$.Also you can see on second screen shot that this morning(local time) price for aditional IP was 1$ and now it is 1$ for US only
    Client area now

invoice

His post from few hours,He said END GAME, pay 1$ and no justification.

This is really anoying and I don't want to play this game any more.It is shame I must post here my problems,I woud never do that if his behavior was different, but since he every minute tells me a different story,respond every 24-48 hours,change and adding new klausula to my account againest own words I came here as I find his offer here,but first I opened 3 suport tickets in 7 days and post thread at their community.

The fanny thing is I didn't even need NL server I just choose it because I have 4 US servers and only two in Europe but I woud buy US also.
    Well as he said he woud like to cancel my account and refund money now I don't want to play any more,just cancel my account,look in ticket and you will find pay pal address.
    I'm always willing to cooperate but I'm not a fool,I close my eyes to fact that you change my invoice againest own policy,i also close my eyes at fact that you first said to me that you will alocate IPs I buy and now after 7 days you talking it is mistake, but I will not close my eyes at fact that you can say one thing here(one of the most active community) and after one hour you brake own words and own official prices.
    Are you service provider or flea market?
    I'm selling diferent services also and I woud respect my own prices and client invoice even if I must sell my car but I woudn't alow my self this shame,I think now i will finaly learn my lesson.

• namhuynamhuy Member

green wall make my eyes hurt so much

• So much hate... :)

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • earlearl Member

@sanel

Stop tormenting yourself and just move on dude!

• sanelsanel Member
    edited May 2014

I moved just order one VPS at existing provider and now I will just change IP for cpanel licence

At least one good news!

Just got phone call from my ISP telemach,they alocated me 15 public IP addresses and two business 100MBs connection and I just set one first private owned Server.
    I have two Xeon e-5200 (8 Gb RAM 2x500GB every) but i wasn't able to use it till now,I just set first test server win-2008 at host http://cable-77-78-201-68.static.telemach.ba and now I working on backup generator which is 4KW (fine for 6-8 machines)+ I have 10 x125A battery so basicly if regular power supply and back up generator get off(which is almost imposible will happen in same time) I can still use batterys for at least 8 hours or even more at max power consuption.
    Just need two hours of work with generator and batterys since some tweaking is needed.I need batterys serial connected for higer Voltage(10 in serial connection give
    110-120 Volt. @ 125 Amp) and I will connect server at 220V regular power supply and relay will triger backup 110V. I already have second 110V power line connected behind the Server power suply 110V-220 Voltage switch so even if both(110-220V) power suply are On(it will be case when the regular electricity disappears and comes back ) only one will actualy power server,for now switching back from 110V-220V will be posible only manualy but it is not issue and I will solve this latter since I need auto triger only for main supply when regular electricity disappears.Will se first one month how it will work in practice,from now it is online ,I put win-2008 since I have one un used licence.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

They're actually table indentations

• take a closeup photo

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@darkshire said:
    take a closeup photo

You sure you want to risk seeing John-boy's jizz stains close-up?