Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raining SSD VPS!! Win 3 months completely free [Contest] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Raining SSD VPS!! Win 3 months completely free [Contest]

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

GreenValueHost said: The networks we run off of are actually rock solid in my opinion.

Yeah, like you were going to say 'actually, our networks are mostly a pile of scummy wank'.

• roykemroykem Member

I'm in! Hope this event would be my moment to win :)

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited May 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    skybucks100 The networks we run off of are actually rock solid in my opinion. Most of our VPS customers have VPSes in Los Angeles (we have more nodes in LA than in any other location) and QuadraNet's LA network is known for it's high quality and stability.

Oh, so major packet loss is the new "rock solid" these days? What else are kids coming up with?

/sarcasm

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

I'm unaware of any recent "major" packet loss.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member

@GreenValueHost said:
    I'm unaware of any recent "major" packet loss.

We moved from quadranet into coresite due to quadranet not being great any how can you guys make another thread about their network issues

• @GreenValueHost It was purely a joke, I meant no harm. My apologies if I offended you, or your network(s). As I have said in the past, I am a happy customer of yours :)

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member

hmm, interesting marketing ideas. hope to find more like it on LET lol

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • BradBrad Member

Nice.

• take a place

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

What a nice idea :), signed up

• @MonsteR

By any chance were you a direct customer of QuadraNet? Keep in mind some of their clients run their own network... meaning while you be inside of the QuadraNet facility you may not be using their mix.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    MonsteR

By any chance were you a direct customer of QuadraNet? Keep in mind some of their clients run their own network... meaning while you be inside of the QuadraNet facility you may not be using their mix.

We were a direct customer then moved to our suite at coresite.

• @MonsteR said:

Now that you moved away from them do you feel it'd be a good idea to design your own colo page? I understand it is heavily inspired but... yeah, it's nearly completely "mirrored" from QuadraNet.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Now that you moved away from them do you feel it'd be a good idea to design your own colo page? I understand it is heavily inspired but... yeah, it's nearly completely "mirrored" from QuadraNet.

Our website looks completely different probably because it was made by our developers, Not entirely sure what your issue is or what your trying to say but from the looks of it your the one with issues with your Network Quality, Support and attitude, If I remember correctly you were the kid(Summer host) who was selling 100TB of bandwidth per VPS, Which is resold from Colocrossing. Not to mention when I type in your sites name all I see is bad reviews about you...

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited June 2014

@MonsteR said:
    Our website looks completely different probably because it was made by our developers, Not entirely sure what your issue is or what your trying to say but from the looks of it your the one with issues with your Network Quality, Support and attitude, If I remember correctly you were the kid(Summer host) who was selling 100TB of bandwidth per VPS, Which is resold from Colocrossing. Not to mention when I type in your sites name all I see is bad reviews about you...

@dustinc

And your website may look different but you have nearly the same content on your colo page. You can't even spell colocation correctly.

• Well now your trying to target us I guess i have nothing else to say after this, It appears everyone else has already posted from a customer point of view how lacking of quality your services, network and support are. Either way I still don't have an issue with you, Just wondering why your trying to target or just be a plain ass to a company because they moved out of the data center you resell from due to bad service. Any how guess it shows your childish personality which is why I would advise people to stay away =) Guess my opinion about kids starting host's are still the same, As in clearly your to immature to be acting as Operations Director.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited June 2014

@MonsteR said:
    Well now your trying to target us I guess i have nothing else to say after this, It appears everyone else has already posted from a customer point of view how lacking of quality your services, network and support are. Either way I still don't have an issue with you, Just wondering why your trying to target or just be a plain ass to a company because they moved out of the data center you resell from due to bad service. Any how guess it shows your childish personality which is why I would advise people to stay away =) Guess my opinion about kids starting host's are still the same, As in clearly your to immature to be acting as Operations Director.

Says the one who can't spell. I'm not trying to target you to be honest @dustinc asked me to point those things out in this thread.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited June 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    Says the one who can't spell. I'm not trying to target you to be honest dustinc asked me to point those things out in this thread.

I assure you I can spell perfectly fine, But our site is done by our Development/Design Team not me personally also why doesn't @dustinc speak for his self as he signed up yesterday seems a little weird.. Either way go to another thread and you might get some publicity but either way having the need to post for someone else is childish and if their is minor error you can let us know, Without sounding like our trying to target someone or something.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited June 2014

@MonsteR said:

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, have I ever worked with you? I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to work with you; would love to hear more about your experience with us and what we could do to improve.
    Add my Skype: QuadraNet.Dustin

Thanks!

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

backed by a team of professional with over 10 years of experiancein the industry.

who get's Attacked everyday

web hosting industry's leading web control panel, capable of allowing it's users to completely manage every aspect

are all you need if you're see king a high performance

Neither of you can spel, obviusly

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Jon you only just got all your privileges back, I think it's a good idea not to burn bridges and start talking about GVH in every thread again. You don't have to rise to it. Do you think @CVPS_Chris is going to turn up if I start bashing ChicagoVPS?

Maybe if I say Fabozzi into a mirror three times fast...

• awsonawson Member

Your site is down

• @awson said:
    Your site is down

Hi,
    Our website is up for me.

• awsonawson Member

@MonsteR said:
    Our website is up for me.

Well, something is wrong:

• @awson said:

Thanks for letting me know, Must be my cache, But i will investigate this issue now.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited June 2014

@awson Update: The issue with the site is resolved, We temporally removed it from our filter(DDoS Protection) and apparently some tool decided to try and DDoS it, But its going back through our DDoS Protection now and back up as normal. Also we have icmp disabled so sites like isup.me wont give you correct readings.

• Less then 24 Hours left sign up now!!! http://www.raptornode.com/rainssd/

• Would be nice if it is free forever haha, but I guess I am just being greedy :)

• for some reason the site won't load for me

• @zionvps said:
    for some reason the site won't load for me

Please let me know if these issues continue