Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raining SSD VPS!! Win 3 months completely free [Contest]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Raining SSD VPS!! Win 3 months completely free [Contest]

MonsteRMonsteR Member
edited May 2014 in General

We’ve planned two upcoming contests, This is the first one with a trial period to see how it goes, If well we hope to do more contests and for bigger Prizes/Gifts for you to win 3 months free of our new SSD VPS Range With 5+ of each Product being released to the winners in 7 Days. As always, we welcome all of our customers/fans to participate in our events and share the excitement with as many as possible - whether you’ve just joined us, if you’ve been with us for a while or your just looking for free stuff!.

The 3 variants are:
1 Free Month of 512/512MB ram/vswap, 10GB SSD Raid 10 space, 1Gbps, 500GB BW and 10Gbps DDoS Protection

3 Free Months of 512/512MB ram/vswap, 10GB SSD Raid 10 space, 1Gbps, 500GB BW and 10Gbps DDoS Protection

3 Free Months of 1/1GB ram/vswap, 25GB SSD Raid 10 space, 1Gbps.1TB BW 10Gbps DDoS Protection

No contract you decide weather you want to pay the $4/$7 after your Prize period runs out.

To take part is simple, Visit http://www.raptornode.com/rainssd/ and follow the instructions :)
The Contest will end on the 06/06/2014 at 12.00AM, So as many people can sign up before hand to get their entries in.

Good luck too who take part!!

Thanked by 1raindog308

Comments

• Collecting good amount hosting customer names and email addresses for sending "marketing" emails to forever is a good idea.

Thanked by 2Mark_R NexHost
  • Great!!!! I entered this contest <3

• MonsteRMonsteR Member

@sundaymouse said:
    Collecting good amount hosting customer names and email addresses for sending "marketing" emails to forever is a good idea.

We use a third party service, Which is rafflecopter so we don't get any of the information accept access to people who are automatically selected to win.

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited May 2014

Hehe, nice idea. Hope you will make few people happy. I'm in. Wish you luck.

• jebberjebber Member

I entered.

If I win I will run one of my hobby projects on it and compare how it performs vs my current hosting.

Thanks for the contest!

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited May 2014

@ZEROF @jebber @XxNisseGamerxX Thanks for the kind words.

Also if anyone has any suggestion please post here or message me as I am open to suggestions and feedback.

• swainswain Member

I entered:) hopefully i can get one! I really need another server for my new project!

• Falco33Falco33 Member

I entered the contest. Good luck to all.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MonsteR said:
    Also if anyone has any suggestion please post here or message me as I am open to suggestions and feedback.

Give away a VPS for the person who can come up with the best insult.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member

@Nekki said:

Mhm, Don't think that would work to well.

• Los Angeles is a exotic location?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MonsteR said:
    Mhm, Don't think that would work to well.

My entry is Muntborker.

• My entry is Cookie Monster

• Hey, there's a chance for a free VPS. I'm in :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@skybucks100 said:
    Hey, there's a chance for a free VPS. I'm in :)

Then you need to come up with an insult.

• @Nekki said:

It would be pretty if a Catholic felched your pooper.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member

Well the thread defiantly is getting interesting.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    It would be pretty if a Catholic felched your pooper.

You're a poo-head turdmuffin.

• @Nekki said:

Oh I do? Hmm... GVH has a better network than you. Is that insulting enough?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@skybucks100 said:
    Oh I do? Hmm... GVH has a better network than you. Is that insulting enough?

Not really. I can see this is going to require a little refinement...

• skybucks100skybucks100 Member
    edited May 2014

@Nekki said:

Oh gosh... Hm, their support is as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit? They're the AT&T of hosts?

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member

So as we can tell the insult game isn't going to work..

• @MonsteR said:
    So as we can tell the insult game isn't going to work..

Ya it's not my strongest topic :(

P.S. I'm just kidding, I have nothing against you :)

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited May 2014

@skybucks100 said:
    P.S. I'm just kidding, I have nothing against you :)

Yeah same, I'm too nice :) but it's not a requirement anyway, So its fine.

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Three kind of people we can see around, nice, well educated or pain in the ..., as i'm not in the last group (or i just hope). I wish that person with learning/sharing needs will get one of this VPS.

Cheers folks !

• NekkiNekki Veteran

MonsteR said: So as we can tell the insult game isn't going to work..

More like you don't want it to work :-(

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Hoping to win!

• MonsteRMonsteR Member

@Nekki said:
    More like you don't want it to work :-(

Well if we were to base it from insults wouldn't people go away with a negative impression oppose to a happy vibe about thinking how they might be one of the lucky winners to get free stuff? :)

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

@skybucks100 The networks we run off of are actually rock solid in my opinion. Most of our VPS customers have VPSes in Los Angeles (we have more nodes in LA than in any other location) and QuadraNet's LA network is known for it's high quality and stability.

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Marketing or wrong topic?

:)

GreenValueHost said: @skybucks100 The networks we run off of are actually rock solid in my opinion. Most of our VPS customers have VPSes in Los Angeles (we have more nodes in LA than in any other location) and QuadraNet's LA network is known for it's high quality and stability.