Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cheap vps for torrentflux - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cheap vps for torrentflux

2»

Comments

• @showhosting said:
    i think i will not get any solution about my problem. :) thank guys for your reply on my post. still i am searching answer of my issues. thank again.

pal,
    youve gotten like 10 answers here, what more do you want ?

• @darkshiredarkshire i need a vps which allow me rutorrent or torrent-flux but no one share a signal company with me. which allow that.

• @hostnoob, @black, @yywudi , @viCommunications
    I want to run a movie portal, in which i required a private torrent downloading, as you know for private downloading i have to run torrent-flux or other torrent service on the vps. i use 2 to 3 vps company which do not allow torrent-flux privately for downloading. so this major reason force me to leave the vps server. so if any one know a reliable company which allow private torrent downloading and has no issues in it please tell me so i will shift on there vps. because i have to install centos + front-end panel zpanel or kloxo + torrent-flux.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Stop bumping your own threads due to lack patience.

• @showhosting, what movie portal? Something like Plex? You can set up Plex to read from HTTP/FTP/(S)FTP (SSH) so you could still use a seed box provider and have Plex hosted on your VPS (or your own home box). That way you wouldn't run into any issues with a lot of providers, for example just off the top of my head I know a lot of people use Vultr to host their site and their Plex. Something like AbusiveCores may also work that allow you use 100% of your CPU for transcoding.

Some dedicated server hosts will allow it, some hosts that will disappear without warning will allow it. Maybe a very small amount of good providers still allow this in a shared environment... I don't think it's likely though. You might not wanna hear it but that's the situation we're in. You know most don't allow it, you've been booted for it before.

• @Nekki i am really sorry i am new member here and 1st time i am using vps so, i need to get more and more information which is look like a spam in your eye, but i am not doing any spamming, i just need my question which is not yet i get from last 24 hour ago. i hope you will understand. again sorry if you feel like that i am doing spamming.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

showhosting said: @Nekki i am really sorry i am new member here and 1st time i am using vps so, i need to get more and more information which is look like a spam in your eye, but i am not doing any spamming, i just need my question which is not yet i get from last 24 hour ago. i hope you will understand. again sorry if you feel like that i am doing spamming.

No, you're spamming mate because you're bumping the thread less than an hour after your last post. Don't do it again, or this gets locked up.

No objections to you giving a thread a cheeky bump every 24 hours for a couple of days, but I really think the community has done it's best to help you already, I don't think you're going to get much more than you have already.

• @Nekki ok, again sorry if you feel that next time i will keep this thing in my mind, thank for your patience :)

• @AThomasHowe no movie portal mean that i will add a torrent file of movie Bollywood or Hollywood on my torrent-flux for download, and play that movie on my domain. if you have any other solution, please tell me. because still i am in confuse that how i can get movie.

• showhosting said: @AThomasHowe no movie portal mean that i will add a torrent file of movie Bollywood or Hollywood on my torrent-flux for download, and play that movie on my domain. if you have any other solution, please tell me. because still i am in confuse that how i can get movie.

So you just wanna play the movie? You can open URLs in VLC. Go to File and look under Advanced Open File or Open Network. So you could log into your seed box over FTP in your browser, right click the file you want and copy the FTP upland open that directly in VLC. Some providers (whatbox.ca maybe still?) even allow you to access your files over HTTP so you wouldn't need to mess with FTP at all, just open the normal URL in VLC.

Or you could use Plex to index your media and add your FTP account as a share, it'll erad files from the share like they were on your hard drive and will download meta data (posters, synopsis, actor list, years, titles, ratings etc) and play them over the air.

• @showhosting said:
    AThomasHowe no movie portal mean that i will add a torrent file of movie Bollywood or Hollywood on my torrent-flux for download, and play that movie on my domain. if you have any other solution, please tell me. because still i am in confuse that how i can get movie.

Is it for personal use only?

This is exactly what I do, I have rTorrent set up with ruTorrent web UI. I add torrent files, then it downloads them and automatically unpacks them when they've finished downloading, so I can stream them in VLC.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

hostnoob said: don't know any hosts that explicitly allow torrents

@Francisco has said in the past that BuyVM doesn't care what you torrent. I'd ask him.

• lipanbarakulipanbaraku Member
    edited May 2014

i think op just want to create a streaming website. for that purpose, you not really need a vps or dedi if you got fast internet.. just download the movies and upload to free file hosting and embed to your website..

but a vps or dedi is really helpful if your internet are not so fast, just download to your server and remote upload to any free filehost that allow streaming and embed their files.. but, if you want to host the files, you can use free webplayer like jwplayer, its really easy to setup..

RamNode and BlueVM are good provider, and they allow torrenting :)

• CoreyCorey Member

@lipanbaraku said:
    i think op just want to create a streaming website. for that purpose, you not really need a vps or dedi if you got fast internet.. just download the movies and upload to free file hosting and embed to your website..

but a vps or dedi is really helpful if your internet are not so fast, just download to your server and remote upload to any free filehost that allow streaming and embed their files.. but, if you want to host the files, you can use free webplayer like jwplayer, its really easy to setup..

RamNode and BlueVM are good provider, and they allow torrenting :)

The links go dead all the time in this case because the free filehosts take down the link.

• @Corey said:
    The links go dead all the time in this case because the free filehosts take down the link.

yeah, good point.. but some free filehost (billionuploads/180upload) allow up to 3 week to keep the idle file, that mean we just need 1 download/streaming in 3 week, its not a issue if the site is popular :) and they even pay you $ when you files get downloaded (ppd)

• CoreyCorey Member

lipanbaraku said: yeah, good point.. but some free filehost (billionuploads/180upload) allow up to 3 week to keep the idle file, that mean we just need 1 download/streaming in 3 week, its not a issue if the site is popular :) and they even pay you $ when you files get downloaded (ppd)

A popular addon called icefilms on xbmc always has dead 180upload links so that argument is probably invalid.

• lipanbarakulipanbaraku Member
    edited May 2014

thats maybe because dmca request, im personally use billion to host the files, you can try to install Mashup addon -- viplaylist -- demon88 movies, got arround 2tb files (1000 titles), 90% link are lives :)