Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need vps in EU "at least 3TB bandwidth , 512 ram "
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• OxideOxide Member

Shoot me a pm if you want something in Germany or UK. I'll be able to work out a deal with you :]

Chris

• What your budget?

• What price range are you looking for? What is the application you'd like it for?

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

PM sent! I got couple of unmetered and high bandwidth vps with me

• Try here: you can select resources as you want: http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

Hi!

Our servers located in Hungary, and we have both Xen and OpenVZ based plans with huge traffic.

• theqkashtheqkash Member
    edited May 2014

Check offer on http://www.webh.pl - unlimited bandwidth, 1GB Ram for 6USD or 56USD yearly

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited May 2014

@theqkash said:
    unlimited bandwidth

If it's "unlimited" then can I use 500 TB a month? If not then it is false advertising.Better say "unmetered" & mention the port speed( 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps or whatever it is) also.

• J1021J1021 Member

pauliakas said: Try here: you can select resources as you want: http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/

Wow, I see they charge for TUN/TAP support.

• nerouxneroux Member

K2Bytes said: If it's "unlimited" then can I use 500 TB a month? If not then it is false advertising.Better say "unmetered" & mention the port speed( 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps or whatever it is) also.

Well, unlimited and unmetered has the same meaning in this context (meaning not artifically limited, the bandwidth naturally always represent a limit).

But unlimited traffic for $6 would always make me suspicious, unless we are talking about a 10mbps port ;).

• berkayberkay Member

@neroux said:
    But unlimited traffic for $6 would always make me suspicious, unless we are talking about a 10mbps port ;).

I have a 1 GB VMware VPS with unmetered 100 mbps in Turkey for around $4/month. Not using it for production use and never tested the port's capacity though.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

If you need this in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Coventry, Zlin, or even Amsterdam - please let me know and we can offer you a smexy deal ;)

• nerouxneroux Member

@introducial said:
    I have a 1 GB VMware VPS with unmetered 100 mbps in Turkey for around $4/month. Not using it for production use and never tested the port's capacity though.

Then I guess it would be worth a try to use the full 30 TB of traffic and see what they say.

• berkayberkay Member

@neroux said:
    Then I guess it would be worth a try to use the full 30 TB of traffic and see what they say.

They probably wouldn't be happy. Using it as a Tor relay now, used 15 GB in a few days, nothing coming from them so far. Will push it harder.

• trexostrexos Member
    edited May 2014

@introducial said:
    They probably wouldn't be happy. Using it as a Tor relay now, used 15 GB in a few days, nothing coming from them so far. Will push it harder.

Which host?

• nerouxneroux Member

introducial said: They probably wouldn't be happy. Using it as a Tor relay now, used 15 GB in a few days, nothing coming from them so far. Will push it harder.

Well, 15 GB is nothing in this context (0.05% of the physical limit). I am pretty confident they will stop you long before reaching the 30 TB, so it is rather fair-use than "unmetered".

• berkayberkay Member

@trexos said:
    Which host?

It's semele.com.tr. Torrents are not allowed, FYI.

• trexostrexos Member

@introducial said:
    It's semele.com.tr. Torrents are not allowed, FYI.

• berkayberkay Member

@neroux said:
    Well, 15 GB is nothing in this context (0.05% of the physical limit). I am pretty confident they will stop you long before reaching the 30 TB, so it is rather fair-use than "unmetered".

"Unmetered" is their statement. I don't think that they'll let me go over a TB as you've said, but it's worth to give a try.

• berkayberkay Member

@trexos said:

https://www.semele.com.tr/cart.php?a=add&pid=195

Also it seems I was wrong, it has 512 MB RAM, sorry about that.

Thanked by 1trexos
  • nerouxneroux Member

@introducial said:
    "Unmetered" is their statement. I don't think that they'll let me go over a TB as you've said, but it's worth to give a try.

You did refer to unmetered before as well.

As I said, I'd be quite careful with any unmetered offer in this price range.

• berkayberkay Member

@neroux said:
    You did refer to unmetered before as well.

I referred to it because it's their statement, it wasn't stated as "fair use" and I claimed it's unmetered.

• nerouxneroux Member

@introducial said:
    I referred to it because it's their statement, it wasn't stated as "fair use" and I claimed it's unmetered.

Thats what I meant. You called it unmetered before but it clearly isnt unmetered.

• berkayberkay Member

@neroux said:
    Thats what I meant. You called it unmetered before but it clearly isnt unmetered.

http://wmaraci.com/forum/vps-kampanyalari/6-99tlye-limitsiz-trafik-ssd-diskli-tr-lokasyon-vdsler-surekli-fiyata-139500.html

This is their offer page. "Limitsiz Trafik" means unmetered bandwidth. I don't actually understand what I stated wrong?

• any one have useful words to say ?

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2014

introducial said: This is their offer page. "Limitsiz Trafik" means unmetered bandwidth. I don't actually understand what I stated wrong?

I am not quite sure what your response was meant to be. You pointed out an unmetered offer which obviously is not unmetered. So can you clarify what the point of your response was?

• berkayberkay Member

@neroux I meant that the host says it's unmetered, not me. Anyways, I shouldn't invade the post anymore.

This discussion has been closed.