Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who wanna open VPS business to China customers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To those who wanna open VPS business to China customers

13»

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@sonic said: China = DDos

I can attest to this. We've had a non-stop 10Gbps SYN flood against one IP since January 8th with all of the IPs originating from China. The IP is pretty much unusable until the attackers realize that the site (Chinese private WoW server forum) is no longer hosted with us and will not return.

• @KuJoe said: I can attest to this. We've had a non-stop 10Gbps SYN flood against one IP since January 8th with all of the IPs originating from China. The IP is pretty much unusable until the attackers realize that the site (Chinese private WoW server forum) is no longer hosted with us and will not return.

>

Man doesn't it cost them money to DDOS for so long!?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Corey said: Man doesn't it cost them money to DDOS for so long!?

You would think so but tomorrow will mark 1 month and no matter what time of day the nullroute is removed it jumps up to 10Gbps in less than a minute.

• @hyao said: Any clarification would be much appreciated.

This:

@Damian said: @hyao You'd probably get better results starting a new post.

It has absolutely no bearing on my daily life if you continue to expect an answer here; it was merely advice.

@Corey said: Man doesn't it cost them money to DDOS for so long!?

This is why bandwidth is so expensive in Asia: their current capacity is being wasted by skids.

• @Damian: I know it's just advice. What I don't understand is your screenshot?

• Ni hao ma? Wo wey shuo chong wun tuh hwah. Tan sher pu hun haw. (This is not a troll )

This is interesting, goodluck OP.

• MitchellMitchell Member
    edited February 2013

@hyao said: I know it's just advice. What I don't understand is your screenshot?

Fact that last reply was a few months ago, this isn't WHT, thread digging/recycling is allowed. I like this thread actually, I might aswell hire a Chinese translator someday to reach a broader market!

• @Aldryic said: We're fairly well known on Hostloc. Currently sitting at just under 2k CN clients, and to be quite honest I prefer them over pretty much any other client base. I have far fewer problems with the CN clients compared to the other groups, and they're some of the nicest and most polite folks I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

I laughed

• china never follows up on abuse complaints, then wonders why their net is shit

• Noticed the site was down also, glad its online back.

Cheers

• @Mitchell Thanks for the clarification.

• @hyao i will write a post about this when the fist Qrt. of 2012 arrived.

• @RaidLogic yeah, my site was suffering with attacking last summer. and it is finally normal in winter when i moved my site to china.