Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who wanna open VPS business to China customers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To those who wanna open VPS business to China customers

Comments

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited May 2012

around 60% of my client from CN, 8% spammer, not more than 5% use stolen credit card/paypal account, so i think there's more legit than fraud client. :D

@FRCorey said: however my experience so far has been stolen credit cards and paypal accounts, or if they have a legit payment source, then they spam.

edit : btw @vmvps if i'm correct you were saying i'm from India?

PyramidServer是一家来自印度的VPS,最近推出了基于KVM的优惠

me and my partner live in Indonesia, and our Company registered in Indonesia. :D

• vps6netvps6net Member

@VMVPS I think we've spoken a few times before, but we'd certainly be interested in working with you in the future. We're working on a few new developments that should be very attractive to users in the Asia/Pacific region, so I will be in touch!

• RandyRandy Member

actually, can they type english? i am not laughing at them im actually Chinese too, i am just wondering,

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

@Mon5t3r: It's 印尼 isn't it?

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member

according from my friend 印度 = India, and i think yours the correct one..

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

Yep, 印度 is India.

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • klikliklikli Member

To put it simply,
    India = 印度
    Indonesia = 印度尼西亞, or often abreviated as 印尼

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member

@VMVPS ok that I can understand, and one person did say it was another family member's.

I have no issue with paypal, but if someone uses someone else's credit card all the credit card holder needs to do is say card was not present for transaction and there's nothing you can do to keep your money.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@FRCorey if the card holder did not purchase it what right do you have to keep their money? Of cause they should take it from you and return it.

• ChanChan Member

The most common way of paying online in China got to be this (https://www.alipay.com/) but I only know a few local Chinese VPS provider who accepts it. Stick with Paypal if you are to deal with Chinese customers

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@Mon5t3r Sorry for that mistake. And I have correct that post.

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • VMVPSVMVPS Member

@vps6net I am looking forward as well.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Chan said: The most common way of paying online in China got to be this (https://www.alipay.com/) but I only know a few local Chinese VPS provider who accepts it. Stick with Paypal if you are to deal with Chinese customers

Alipay was cool and worked....ok. The biggest issue we had is the broker we used wasn't very helpful.

Francisco

• AldryicAldryic Member

@Francisco said: The biggest issue we had is the broker we used wasn't very helpful.

By 'not very helpful', he means they still owe us a substantial amount of money. And that's not counting all of the gateway failures, 'lost' transactions, complete lack of support, and other headache.

• sonicsonic Veteran

China = DDos. So much bad competitors from China web hosting industry. You should have good ddos protection if you want to promo your service to China customers.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@sonic said: You should have good ddos protection if you want to promo your service to China customers.

That's funny, we've been selling to Chinese clients for two years now, and only a small handful of them had been attacked.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Aldryic said: That's funny, we've been selling to Chinese clients for two years now, and only a small handful of them had been attacked.

He meant that you would get ddosed from competitors from China. Or that's how I understood it. :P

• AldryicAldryic Member

@LiquidHost said: He meant that you would get ddosed from competitors from China. Or that's how I understood it. :P

Aaah. Not really all that much different from here, when you stop to think about it :P

• ghostghost Member
    edited June 2012

@sonic said: China = DDos. So much bad competitors from China web hosting industry. You should have good ddos protection if you want to promo your service to China customers.

Some thing about the China User:

1.They can't use paypal or CC easily.
     Some pp users must store USD to (bank->)pp first, then just can pay the bills,
     Many of them let other one pay USD first, then they pay RMB to him.
     So maybe your china customer not the real customer, they just help to pay the bill.

2.Their inside country network very... unstable.
     Their two biggest ISP , one serv north china mainly, the other serv south china mainly,
     their interconnect BW very... little.
     so their national BW also not all share eachother.
     They often complain when connect to their server/vps in US from China,
     sometime become very slow, often and often. Then they would unsubscribe.
     They shared the providers/offers informations with forums / personal blog,
     so maybe you will usher in a group china users today, but lose they after tomorrow.

3.Some of they were very low character.
     If they jealous some users/sites/providers, they often and often attack it directly.
     one kind:
     they use proxy and tools, create large connections in very short time
     let your web server always busy. they call it cc attack.
     the second:
     They may use GB port from china target it directly, or use many zombie nodes.
     especially, they can buy one kind service if they want:
     some people writed trojan to infect many clients, them sell the right to use to other.
     so they can use very huge clients/bw to squash you...

4.Because China gov control, when they can't connect to their node,
     need change ip for them.
     And some want to make trash sites(for SEO/AD...), so they may request a lot of ip.

5.Some of they can't use english, so they will write you chinese in ticket directly.
     some china users appear they can visit Obama facebook before,
     (Chian gov control network very... hard, so they can't connect to any site.)
     So many go on fastly and write chinese on Obama facebook,then...
     china ip banned again... XD

although I can use chinese, but if I become a provide,I still worry with china user considerably.

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@ghost Thank you for your detailed answers ;)

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Your website was down before for a while. Im glad its back

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2012

@VMVPS: 請您把這也寫在您的網站吧,謝謝(Add my advertising)

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3729/hostinginside-xen-pv-512mb-raid-10-60-recurring

• @vmvps 既然域名是VMVPS,那么就不会推荐物理独立主机是么?

我一直关注 http://www.networkvps.com/

太多时间在WHT和LET、LEB,不如直接注类似这样的推荐网站

目前对独立主机感兴趣

vps我对月付<$5,年付<$50,>50% off,MEM>1G,HDD>60G的感兴趣

• JetsoJetso Member

LOC观光团撸过

• RandyRandy Member

Emailed you VMVPS 谢谢你 ( Thank you in english)

• @Jetso THANK YOU :)

• @VMVPS could you kindly share with us which providers get the best reviews from their customers, as far as you know, thanks

• @hyao You'd probably get better results starting a new post.

• @Damian said: @hyao You'd probably get better results starting a new post.

Ranty strikes back?

• @Damian: what do you mean? I'm new on LET, but since this post was not closed, is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Any clarification would be much appreciated.

Thank you