Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think KuJoe should be given the reigns to LEB? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you think KuJoe should be given the reigns to LEB?

2»

Comments

• taiprestaipres Member

@Daniel said: Maybe its because people probably have been waiting anxiously for BuyVM stock and forget to look at LET?

It doesn't matter, that is NO excuse to skip over other providers who were patiently waiting for weeks to months. That's what I been trying to explain to you, what fair and balanced means.

• @taipres said: It doesn't matter, that is NO excuse to skip over other providers who were patiently waiting for weeks to months. That's what I been trying to explain to you, what fair and balanced means.

So what do you think should happen?

• @taipres said: It doesn't matter, that is NO excuse to skip over other providers who were patiently waiting for weeks to months. That's what I been trying to explain to you, what fair and balanced means.

What im struggling to understand is, you have your own site, why do you care how LEB is ran?

Thanked by 1maxexcloo
  • NickMNickM Member
    edited May 2012

@Chief, I think the problem everyone has is with you not communicating with the community about what the plan is. For example, your "Brainstorm" thread was posted 3 months ago and you announced LEW at that time too, and in the three months since, we haven't heard a word from you about either of those. Not to mention the fact that you had mentioned LEW to me before that, and said you'd keep me in the loop since you wanted me to be involved in it, yet, I haven't heard a peep from you.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@taipres said: It doesn't matter, that is NO excuse to skip over other providers who were patiently waiting for weeks to months. That's what I been trying to explain to you, what fair and balanced means.

You have an issue with actually reading what people post, it seems. This was already covered in a previous thread. We didn't jump ahead of anyone; we submitted our post well in advance, and requested it be delayed until our actual sale date. If anything, we voluntarily put ourselves farther back in the line than we would've been.

I must say though, it is interesting to watch you cram that foot deeper and deeper. Your toes must be stained brown by now.

• @Aldryic said: I must say though, it is interesting to watch you cram that foot deeper and deeper. Your toes must be stained brown by now.

This is going to end up being another MY SITE IS BETTER THEN YOURS thread.

Thanked by 1maxexcloo
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

i think it is to KuJoe's disadvantage if he gets control of LEB/LET.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2012

Thanks for the kind words everyone but I have no interest in taking over LEB/LET or any other websites at this time. I would enjoy having the ability to fix things, but I don't even think I would be involved with LEB if Chief wasn't the one in charge.

And yes, as Chief says I am not the only person involved in LEB's activity. A big portion of the work is being done by the writers Asim, Jasper, and MikHo. I am simply proof-reading for typos/mistakes and publishing the posts. While I have been working on a lot of things behind the scenes it has always been a team effort and only on a few occasions have I done things without consulting the rest of the team.

I think this thread can be closed now. ;)

Thanked by 1Infinity
This discussion has been closed.