Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cheapest VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cheapest VPS

chathurachathura Member
edited May 2014 in Requests

Hey ,
I need VPS with minimum 1 TB Bandwidth
Over 5 GB disk space
Os must be Windows

Comment you're Prices

Comments

• zionvpszionvps Member

gays?

• cassacassa Member

5GB disk and Windows? LOL!
    What are your other requirements (CPU/Ram)

• cassa

CPU/Ram 1 Ghz/1 GB or over

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Doesn't windows 2008 server require minimum 10GB HDD?

Correct me if I am wrong though

• CPU 1GHz
    • Memory 1GB
    • Disk space 5GB?

How much space do you need to install Windows? And what version?

• Doesn't windows 2008 server require minimum 10GB HDD?

~ That's correct. Tell you're price

How much space do you need to install Windows? And what version?

~ windows server 2008

• wychwych Member

Try Winity.io - you can have a look round LET/LEB for the offers.

• Try Winity.io - you can have a look round LET/LEB for the offers.

That was grate but they say Torrents Not allowed :(

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited May 2014

@chathura said:
    Hey ,
    I need VPS with minimum 1 TB Bandwidth
    Over 5 GB disk space
    Os must be Windows

Comment you're Prices

Hello!

Please take some time to click below to see our prices exclusive to LowEndTalk. All of our servers are DDoS protected. Though our servers are Linux based, most tasks available on Windows are possible on Linux too, don't hesitate to ask in a support ticket, our team would be more than happy to advise you.

Kind regards,

Andrei

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@chathura said:
    That was grate but they say Torrents Not allowed :(

If you just want to torrent, surely a linux desktop would do the trick?

• Andrei said: Hello!

Please take some time to click below to see our prices exclusive to LowEndTalk. All of our servers are DDoS protected with unlimited bandwidth. Though our servers are Linux based, most tasks available on Windows are possible on Linux too, don't hesitate to ask in a support ticket, our team would be more than happy to advise you.

Kind regards,

Andrei

Where it can buy ?

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited May 2014

@chathura said:
    Where it can buy ?

Hello Sir,

You may purchase plans from our LET exclusive prices here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/26275/beastvm-openvz-premium-ddos-protection-high-bandwidth-ram-let-specials/p1

Or you may purchase them directly from our website along with other services such as web hosting or domain registration here: http://beastvm.com

Regards,

Andrei

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

-

• Andrei said: Andrei

Price little bit high

Is anyone know this VPS are good or bad ?
    http://virtovo.com/miami-vps

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited May 2014

Hello,

What is your budget? And VPS specification? In our LET price range we provide a 1GB ram VPS for $5.50 for example.

Regards,

Andrei

• you can try transmission in linux box simply :) 128MB Ram & 5 GB Disk is enough. please correct if i'm wrong :)

• georgegeorge Member
    edited May 2014

@chathura said:
    Is anyone know this VPS are good or bad ? http://virtovo.com/miami-vps

BitTorrent is allowed for private legal use only - from their AUP

http://virtovo.com/aup

@Virtovo

• chathurachathura Member
    edited May 2014

george said: BitTorrent is allowed for private legal use only - from their AUP

Doesn't matter it's like private use.
    Is this Good company ?

• @chathura said:
    Is this Good company ?

Virtovo has been around here for a while, and I haven't seen any bad reviews. Although haven't used them myself, but I get the impression they're a safe company to work with.

• bpsRobert said: bpsRobert

Thanks for the comment

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

@chathura said:
    Thanks for the comment

If there's any questions or concerns you have drop us a PM or ticket on our website and we'll be glad to take care of them for you.

• PwnerPwner Member

@chathura said:
    Doesn't matter it's like private use. Is this Good company ?

Actually, it matters a whole lot. If you think that you'll get away with illegal torrenting because "it's like private use" you won't be going anywhere. The only torrenting that they'll allow is legal torrents that don't lead to DMCA issues later on. If you're going to start causing problems for them by running illegal torrents, they will just shutdown your service and soon enough we will see a thread on the forums complaining about bad service and being scammed and ripped off.

Read before you sign.

• Pwner said: Actually, it matters a whole lot. If you think that you'll get away with illegal torrenting because "it's like private use" you won't be going anywhere. The only torrenting that they'll allow is legal torrents that don't lead to DMCA issues later on. If you're going to start causing problems for them by running illegal torrents, they will just shutdown your service and soon enough we will see a thread on the forums complaining about bad service and being scammed and ripped off.

Read before you sign.

Thanks for Advice. Then some body tell me what company offer to run in illegal torrents on vps ?

• blackblack Member

@chathura said:
    Thanks for Advice. Then some body tell me what company offer to run in illegal torrents on vps ?

• @rsk said:
    Doesn't windows 2008 server require minimum 10GB HDD?

Correct me if I am wrong though

We made a Windows Server 2008 R2 SP2 Template (yes Template) for some users who just wanted to quickly re-install their machines to host ASP.NET applications [ dev environments. ] We had to enable disk compression, and after all updates; had only 114MB of free space from a 15360MiB disk.

Windows Server 2003 or Windows Advanced Server 2000 could fit on a 5GB disk though, with some tweaking. [ Or WIndows NT, or something even older... ]

• @chathura said:

You need to look for offshore hosts, in simple words buy from a company which is not USA based. There are lot of such providers in Netherlands for example.

• K2Bytes said: not USA based

Out side US VPS are offshore host ?

• @chathura said:
    Out side US VPS are offshore host ?

That depends on your location. What is offshore for me might not be for you.And remember you will have to use your own license with a Windows to get it for as cheap as you're looking to do so.

• K2Bytes said: That depends on your location. What is offshore for me might not be for you.And remember you will have to use your own license with a Windows to get it for as cheap as you're looking to do so.

Thanks for Advice :)

• Is anyone have Torrents enable vps ?