Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap KVM in switzerland? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap KVM in switzerland?

2»

Comments

• TWoTWo Member

It looks like the inexpensive offer from kryutek.co.uk disappeared with their new website :(

But they are offering RPi co-location now - Very interesting...

I guess they've registered as a Ltd. to avoid liability. And they chose a UK one because of less setup and operational costs. A UK Ltd. is a handful of £, while a Swiss Ltd. is takes some thousand CHF.

Thanked by 1MuZo
  • nerouxneroux Member

TWo said: It looks like the inexpensive offer from kryutek.co.uk disappeared with their new website :(

They seem to exit the VPS market.

TWo said: I guess they've registered as a Ltd. to avoid liability. And they chose a UK one because of less setup and operational costs. A UK Ltd. is a handful of £, while a Swiss Ltd. is takes some thousand CHF.

Quick clarification, yes they are registered in the UK only and only have an office in Switzerland. As to why, I dont know I am afraid but it easily might be for what TWo described.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited June 2014

@emg said:
    I have a BlueVM KVM VPS in Switzerland. I admit, it isn't my best performing VPS, but it isn't bad either, and it is certainly a great value for the money. Uptime is WAY better than 30% - it went down twice since last October; a quick reboot fixed it. No affiliation, other than a satisfied customer.

I am sorry to say that I am no longer a satisfied BlueVM customer. My VPS in Switzerland has been down most of the past week. Even if we ignore the loss of service, whose cause may not be their fault, they have done a poor job of communicating with their customers and the public about the issues. Sadly, I can no longer recommend BlueVM.

Thanked by 1darkshire