Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volumedrive - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Volumedrive

2»

Comments

• earl said: I'm currently experiencing more problems with my server from Datashack and wholesaleinternet than I am with volumedrive!

Lies.

Their network is horrid and abused. Expect 1-2 months for delivery of your server.

• earlearl Member
    edited April 2014

Their network is horrid and abused.

Where in my post did I mention a lie?

If you read my previous post I said they do have the occasional packet loss, if your renting servers and doing colo at $20/mo with 100 Mbit unmetered I'm sure you have to over commit on bandwidth.

But doesn't happen too often their network is fine for the most part, at least they don't reboot your server like DS an WSI does.

viCommunications said: Expect 1-2 months for delivery of your server.

This seems to be the trend for budget hosting.. I've heard people mention this about DS, OVH, DelimiterVPS etc.. so it's unfair to single out volumedrive.

• CakeyCakey Member

What do you mean, don't you like the amount of skids who buys it because they sell spoofing to private clients who runs booters?

Hey at least they aren't that bad like Ecatel who adds a couple of TB's even though your dedicated server is offline and claims it's you who is sending the packets.

@earl said:

Like Joe from Joesdatacenter said, any datacenter/host that sells spoofing should be avoided and not be allowed to have their network unless proven that the spoofing is used for good (Which it never is, like... never)

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited April 2014

Cakey said: What do you mean, don't you like the amount of skids who buys it because they sell spoofing to private clients who runs booters?

VD no longer allow packet modification on their nodes/routers.

Also, aren't you the owner of LSX?

• CakeyCakey Member

That's what they want you to think but if you're an old costumer you can give them $30 for them to enable it.

And yes I am, let me guess you're a user