Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS with 8 cores - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS with 8 cores

13»

Comments

• @Falzo said:
    convinced customers...

the idea of 'money back' aka refunds is not that common here, mostly you will find offers to tryout with a period free of charge and thats it. surely they won't allow to use such offers more than once though ;-)

Yeah rightly said mate. Am still waiting for offers :)

• FalzoFalzo Member

did you mention what location you prefer?

• @Falzo said:
    did you mention what location you prefer?

My dear friend, Location is not a constraint unless i get good offers. :)

• zevuszevus Member

I'm confused about this trial offer at hosteurope.de.

The trial offer footnote states the following:

You can test Virtual Server, Root Server und Private Cloud Server free of charge for 30 days. The first monthly fee won't be charged until after the end of the test phase – 30 days from provision. If you are unhappy with your server product, you can simply cancel the contract during the testing phase with one day notice, and you will not be charged. Please note: The "Test it 30 days free of charge" option does not include Individual Servers! This promotion is limited to one test booking per customer.

So, does this mean you can actually get a 30 day trial on one of their 400 euro root servers or private cloud servers? boggle

• FalzoFalzo Member

as far as i can see from it, you can choose up to rootserver max3 or privat cloud server max3, so the answer seems to be yes, they do...

• @Falzo said:
    as far as i can see from it, you can choose up to rootserver max3 or privat cloud server max3, so the answer seems to be yes, they do...

Yeah exactly but im not wishing to sign in , instead check for offers here :)

• @kvclix said:
    ...am not sure how the support will be

Our service is unmanaged so we don't offer support for 3rd party software in most situations. We do however try to go 'above and beyond' when it comes to support whenever it can be done.

Thanked by 1kvclix
  • RurikoRuriko Member
    edited April 2014

I think the 30day trial doesn't give you free setup for hosteurope. I notice serverloft also give first month free http://www.serverloft.com/dedicated-servers/spring-offer.php but they hold $2 on your paypal. What's worse is that after my order has been setup they send me an invoice for the first month. I'm like wtf isn't the first month free?

• i dont think anyone can give you this AND support for your budget.
    @MarkTurner dedi server - add your hypervisor and create a VPS and install Centos5/6 and cPanel - you can do this in budget but not with host support
    cPanel will support you direct - their support is very good
    also you need to make/manage your own backups.

• We're easily in that game with the Dual X5150. Make one large VPS stick on cPanel and you're paying $20/month (paid quarterly) then whatever you can get a cPanel license for these days $10-$15/month

• @HostNun said:
    Our service is unmanaged so we don't offer support for 3rd party software in most situations. We do however try to go 'above and beyond' when it comes to support whenever it can be done.

So you mean to say there is no support even in emergency situations? :( > @MarkTurner said:

We're easily in that game with the Dual X5150. Make one large VPS stick on cPanel and you're paying $20/month (paid quarterly) then whatever you can get a cPanel license for these days $10-$15/month

If you have any such offers, can you PM me with details..

• @kvclix said:
    So you mean to say there is no support even in emergency situations?

I said we don't offer support for 3rd party software. I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, but if there's an emergency and you contact us, it's not like we'll ignore you... !

• Finally i got my VPS with nice offers. Thank you LET and my service provider

• kvclix said: Finally i got my VPS with nice offers. Thank you LET and my service provider

From who?

• I got it from Hostnun

• @kvclix said:
    I got it from Hostnun

Bless you!

• @0xdragon said:
    Bless you!

Thank you and Bless you too :)

• J4vadJ4vad Member

Hello ,

CPU : 8 Core
    IPV4 : 1
    RAM : 8GB RAM
    HDD: 150 GB
    Bandwidth : 10 TB Monthly .
    Port :1 Gbps
    Price : $55 monthly .
    With Dedicated Resources .

we haven't this plan in our website if you want to take order it just register in our website : http://customers.avanetco.com/register.php and add fund $55 and take ticket for setup your server less of 2 hour .

Regards;

• Open a ticket at prohostingserver.com we might able to provide you .