Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS with 8 cores - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS with 8 cores

Comments

• Im getting offers and it will be great if other providers post me with offers too. Thank you so much

• lazytlazyt Member

If I remember right one of the cpanel sellers stated that as long as the dedi had something like more then two or three VPS's the vps license was legit. Not all of them had to be cpaneled either.

• kvclixkvclix Member
    edited April 2014

@lazyt said:
    If I remember right one of the cpanel sellers stated that as long as the dedi had something like more then two or three VPS's the vps license was legit. Not all of them had to be cpaneled either.

Oh interesting to hear I will be good if someone posts /contact me with offers

• FalzoFalzo Member

@ZweiTiger said:

@K2Bytes said: HostEurope offers are not bad but I have no personal experience of >using their Services

>

>

They are serverloft/server4you company. Its the same.. just with another name :)

thats a lot of BS told ;-)

brands of Hosteurope Group can be seen there: http://www.heg.com/

serverloft and server4you are brands of Plusserver AG http://www.plusserver.de/

I have several servers from hosteurope, and can say they're very stable, had no need for contacting support within 2 years at all. they provide an own control panel, not the usual solusvm. if I remember right they virtualize based on parallels bare metal and virtuozzo software... very recommended, though not really lowend

• hmm how do you get the 30 day trial on HostEurope? still can't get the price to go $0.00

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited April 2014

german footnote on this:

Die Virtual Server, Root Server und Private Cloud Server können bei Neubestellungen 30 Tage kostenlos getestet werden. Die erste monatliche Gebühr wird Ihnen erst nach Ablauf der Testphase – 30 Tage ab Bereitstellung – nachberechnet. Sollten Sie mit Ihrem Server-Produkt tatsächlich unzufrieden sein, so können Sie den Vertrag einfach innerhalb der Testphase jederzeit mit einer Frist von einem Tag kündigen – Ihnen entstehen dabei keine Kosten. Bitte beachten Sie: Die Individual Server sind von der Option "30 Tage kostenlos testen" ausgeschlossen! Die Aktion ist auf eine Testbuchung pro Kunde beschränkt.

this says that you are able to cancel within 30 days with a period of 1 day. first monthly payment will be charged after the Initial 30 days.

so I think you just have to order and get your first invoice after 30 days with two months on it.

don't know how they handle payment/locations outside germany or europe though

(if you don't mind you may use this aff-link of mine hosteurope thx ;-) )

• @kvclix said:
    How about their support? Are they good?

Indeed. :)

• @Falzo said:
    I have several servers from hosteurope, and can say they're very stable, had no need for contacting support within 2 years at all. they provide an own control panel, not the usual solusvm. if I remember right they virtualize based on parallels bare metal and virtuozzo software... very recommended, though not really lowend

I am with serverloft.de

I see this.. is this KVM machine? What about IO speed? Is the prices include VAT?

• FalzoFalzo Member

I haven't tested the ssd / high IO offers from hosteurope yet, so I can't state about IO on those... all I have there is on spinning disk and I get stable 70-90 MB/s out of it, which easily fits my needs.

• @Falzo said:
    I haven't tested the ssd / high IO offers from hosteurope yet, so I can't state about IO on those... all I have there is on spinning disk and I get stable 70-90 MB/s out of it, which easily fits my needs.

Theese are virtuozzo machines and IO around 300mb/s

http://www.serverloft.eu/rootservers/rootservers-compare.php?server=RootServer-M

This is the Integria company premium quality servers. Same as you have. I think.

• FalzoFalzo Member

prices on hosteurope are all including german VAT afaik.
    and as stated above I think they go with some virtualization of parallels, so far virtuozzo is called to be more likely comparable to openvz. memory in offers seems to be guaranteed, you get same amount additionally as swap.

• FalzoFalzo Member

I think they are both very comparable but not the same company.
    both should be able to deliver decent performance and are a good choice at all.

• @Falzo said:
    I think they are both very comparable but not the same company.
    both should be able to deliver decent performance and are a good choice at all.

Yeah both are great :)

• Yes they offer free 3o days. What would if happens if someone signs up,use it for 29 days and cancel it?

• ePANePAN Member

@kvclix said:
    Yes they offer free 3o days. What would if happens if someone signs up,use it for 29 days and cancel it?

They name it a "business risk" :)

• i do not know about the 8 core, but in the offer section, @HostNun five deadly sins offer quite close. here are the links http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25873/host-nun-five-deadly-sins-sale-5-gb-ram-for-5-55#latest

Thanked by 2kvclix HostNun
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@kvclix said:
    Yes they offer free 3o days. What would if happens if someone signs up,use it for 29 days and cancel it?

nothing at all happens.

you can cancel services from within the control panel with a click of a button. i often have done this, and on regular plans you just can withdraw your cancelation as long as your within period to deletion. if you do this they just bill afterwards, never had any issues with them, very comfortable - from within europe one can use bank transfer (SEPA) for recurring payments, much easier than PayPal abo or else ;-)

• @ePAN said:
    They name it a "business risk" :)

But i think they do a billing agreement. what if the party cancels the billing agreement? Do they Still charge him? :P

@sirmbhe said:
    i do not know about the 8 core, but in the offer section, HostNun five deadly sins offer quite close. here are the links http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25873/host-nun-five-deadly-sins-sale-5-gb-ram-for-5-55#latest

Yes mate those are cheap and am not sure how the support will be :(

• @Falzo said:

Thanks dude. But what they provide is unbelievable.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited April 2014

deleted because of accidental double post.

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member
    edited April 2014

@kvclix said:

Yeah i know. Matt also a very nice guy and a helpful one. You should talk to him, in case you need special offer :) Right @HostNun ? haha. Talking about support, he always reply my email quite quick and i haven't read any bad review about them. I am no partner with him, but he manage to get me some good deal for my website project :)

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited April 2014

thats what it looks like, normal period for cancelation is at least 4 weeks to contract date, so I assume that on the first 30 days on this try-out offer you can just cancel on this panel just to on of the next days...

because I am already a customer I am just not clear about, if I can take on this offer too - otherwise I would try and see... but if this helps, I can raise a ticket about it and ask sales department.

• @Falzo said:

thats what it looks like, normal period for cancelation is at least 4 weeks to contract date, so I assume that on the first 30 days on this try-out offer you can just cancel on this panel just to on of the next days...

because I am already a customer I am just not clear about, if I can take on this offer too - otherwise I would try and see... but if this helps, I can raise a ticket about it and ask sales department.

Yes my friend it will be great if you ask them. I just dont like use free service and cancel since it will be like hurting them and also thinking from their perspective it will be like a customer using a resource for free. I suppose even server4you is offering free server for a month.

• FalzoFalzo Member

it's nothing uncommon around here, esp. with services that are a bit pricier. theyre relativly sure, that they can convince you I suppose.

will open a ticket with them, and ask if I can order and try out for free too, even as an existing customer ;-)

• FalzoFalzo Member

@kvclix said:
    I suppose even server4you is offering free server for a month.

couldn't find such an offer at the moment, afaik they do offer discounted rates for the first 6 month if you go and book at least yearly contract term. they must have adjusted their vserver specs to ssd/high IO in the last days, as far as i can tell.

about server4you I can't tell that much, I am only administering one older server someone else booked there... no bigger issues though.

• @Falzo said:
    about server4you I can't tell that much, I am only administering one older server someone else booked there... no bigger issues though.

http://www.server4you.com/ - I can see that they are offering first month for free. But not sure about their support in case of emergency. I will wait for someone to provide me offer here so that i can go ahead and purchase that

• FalzoFalzo Member

yes you're right, i was not looking at offers regarding their dedicated servers...

• yeah but again they offer it for free and not sure what they will get out of it (

• FalzoFalzo Member

convinced customers...

the idea of 'money back' aka refunds is not that common here, mostly you will find offers to tryout with a period free of charge and thats it. surely they won't allow to use such offers more than once though ;-)