Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@iniz,is this right ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@iniz,is this right ?

2»

Comments

• @cppgohan said:

Yep, saying WHMCS/maxmind, if won't welcome just delist or ip ban the country and no trouble any more.

• kyakykyaky Member

@Nekki said:
    It's spelt 'sucka' if you want to get the maximum impact from that term.

lol. not maximum just slight

• wychwych Member

@nullnull said:
    Yep, saying WHMCS/maxmind, if won't welcome just delist or ip ban the country and no trouble any more.

Punish the majority for a minority; great idea.

• kyakykyaky Member

told you, just use cloudflare. "Great Wall Firewall" will block sites using cloudflare instantly, and you can also block the whole bloody country with one click from "Threat control" panel. easy peasy.

• wychwych Member

@kyaky said:
    told you, just use cloudflare. "Great Wall Firewall" will block sites using cloudflare instantly, and you can also block the whole bloody country with one click from "Threat control" panel. easy peasy.

What? How does CF relate to Affiliate signups/abusive clients.

• wych said: What? How does CF relate to Affiliate signups/abusive clients.

Using CF basically makes your site inaccessible from all of China by default, i.e: 'You don't have to deal with abuse coming from Chinese clients anymore.'

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • kyakykyaky Member
    edited April 2014

@Wintereise said:

cool explanation. cheers mate.

• wychwych Member

@Wintereise said:

@kyaky said:
    cool explanation. cheers mate.

Fair point.

• hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited April 2014

@kyaky said:

:( That would make me hard to pay. I like hostigation and ramnode, one of the reason is they don't use cloudflare. (ramnode used cf but not now)

• The problem is Iniz ssd caching seems to be having some issue.

My vps which was showing a load in between 1.2 to 4.5 at Iniz continously, is showing only 0.05 to 0.4 with my new provider( 06:42:55 up 21 days, 18:04, 1 user, load average: 0.13, 0.15, 0.15)

Secondly, patrick seems to be more interested in +ve reviews only on forums. As soon as you say something -ve(even unintentionally), he gets irritated and want you to be out!!

Thirdly, the support is really pathetic.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2014

@niceboy said:
    The problem is Iniz ssd caching seems to be having some issue.

My vps which was showing a load in between 1.2 to 4.5 at Iniz continously, is showing only 0.05 to 0.4 with my new provider( 06:42:55 up 21 days, 18:04, 1 user, load average: 0.13, 0.15, 0.15)

Secondly, patrick seems to be more interested in +ve reviews only on forums. As soon as you say something -ve(even unintentionally), he gets irritated and want you to be out!!

That's not what the other 95-98% clients think and yes I get irritated when someone talks negative about my company. Support is slow, yes. Not pathetic at all, and why wouldn't I get irritated if you start calling us pathetic?

You have already talked bs in your own thread for being abusive and then being suspended and have no patience to wait. Just from your own thread:

I never had any thing against Iniz. But, it seems you want to provoke me to say something bad on them.

Seems like because you got suspended for abuse, you're now all aggravated to only talk negative.

Also there are no issues currently on any of our nodes.

• @niceboy said:
    The problem is Iniz ssd caching seems to be having some issue.

I'll gladly point you to my review - read the test data and the comments.

You're probably not an isolated case, but most people seem to be fine with INIZ and Patrick's services and support. If they weren't, INIZ surely wouldn't be in the quarterly top providers poll... twice in a row.

If you were concerned about the load, you should have opened a ticket when you were still with INIZ. Again, I'm not sure why you'd think the support is pathetic.

• iceTwy said: INIZ surely wouldn't be in the quarterly top providers poll... twice in a row.

Third and glad to have you as a customer @iceTwy!

Like I stated, majority of our customers are happy. We have the odd abuser which slows down IO which we take action on pretty quickly.

If we had any interest in stealing money or just accepting random fraudulent customers we would not have closed the OPs affiliate account.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited April 2014

I never had issues with load on INIZ. Been using a 2GB vps since half a year, and do tar backups amounting to around 3GB file size every other day. Not once have I got suspended or questioned because of that.

The few times I'd opened support tickets, the response by Patrick has been cordial, and useful. I intend to continue using them as the primary server for my sites though i have around 18vps from several companies active.

So Iniz has an affiliate program. How can I apply for one?

• @joelgm said:
    I never had issues with load on INIZ. Been using a 2GB vps since half a year, and do tar backups amounting to around 3GB file size every other day. Not once have I got suspended or questioned because of that.

The few times I'd opened support tickets, the response by Patrick has been cordial, and useful. I intend to continue using them as the primary server for my sites though i have around 18vps from several companies active.

So Iniz has an affiliate program. How can I apply for one?

We've had it since StormVZ, link is on the top right of the navbar in WHMCS.
    https://my.iniz.com/affiliates.php

1. I use almost a dozen providers and know exactly what causes load and what not.

The load spike from 1.2 to 4.5 for generating a tar backup of 50MB file indicates something.

1. You can see the difference of votes between first and third place providers in top providers list. Probably it directly indicates the service quality in this case.

good luck

• ArchieArchie Member
    edited April 2014

INIZ said: That's not what the other 95-98% clients think

You can read customers mind, interesting

• Ian_Ian_ Member
    edited April 2014

We'll actually if no one is complaining except a select 1 percent then 99 percent chance it is safe to say they are happy with what's going on. Its not mind reading it just common sense!

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • INIZ said: That's not what the other 95-98% clients think and yes I get irritated when someone talks negative about my company.

I (still) consider myself as part of the 95-98%.

• bobbybobby Member

Aren't you @gongyi the one that spams like every fucking offer on LEB with useless first comments?

If so, good job getting rid, @INIZ - very happy with my NY KVM with you, keep up the good work :)

• @INIZ said:
    Yes that's right. Only 6/36 orders are currently active, half cancelled due to fraud or abuse and the rest marked as fraud automatically (reviewed, fake addresses, high risk etc).

(Client did not have any active services, hence account closure)

What more to say? Opening a thread doesn't make your situation any better, just fyi.

We have no interest in the clients you bring.

Isn't all this just Chinese market reality?

• @kerouac said:
    Isn't all this just Chinese market reality?

No, i'm happy with the majority of our customers from those highlighted area. Some are happy to verify themselves when required as well :)

• zxsdwzxsdw Member
    edited April 2014

@Hassan said:
    Open a ticket with them, why are you asking here?

I have sent you TK, Please help me to solve it.
    my TK is #679185