Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@iniz,is this right ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@iniz,is this right ?

gongyigongyi Member

@iniz,close my aff and delete my account, is this right ? cloud you give us more details ?

Comments

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited April 2014

Why don't you errr, I dunno... email them?

Edit: Oh, I see. This is a complaint/negative review. Reason looks good enough for me...

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Open a ticket with them, why are you asking here?

• "majority of your referrals are leading to abuse"

• its like eating KFC "we the government of USA will close your company because the people eating your food is abusive and fat." .. this is just so wrong.. open ticket ask them.

• their reseller program, their choice. if anything, as long as they've paid you for your referrals and payments are settled... I can't see the injustice in it.

• thank you all ! i can not open a ticket, my account was deleted ! i have already written a mail to him .

@lelewku said:
    its like eating KFC "we the government of USA will close your company because the people eating your food is abusive and fat." .. this is just so wrong.. open ticket ask them.

• Well.. He should at least pay you for the referrals that aren't abusive. Not exactly your fault.

• @ricardo said:
    their reseller program, their choice. if anything, as long as they've paid you for your referrals and payments are settled... I can't see the injustice in it.

more then 1 year,i have not received anything !

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2014

no one here has the facts of how many people you've referred, when, and how much you're due, if anything. all you've posted is that you are no longer part of their affiliate program. At the least, you've referred >1 client that have been deemed abusive users... sounds like you need to deal with iniz for any outstanding amount.

• Ian_Ian_ Member

Who wants drama?

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited April 2014

I have 3 VPSes from INIZ. During nearly 6-8 months use, two of my VPSes were suspended twice because of "I/O Abuse" (tar file only). I mainly used them for websites.

I think it is good that INIZ monitors its nodes to make sure everyone is equal to share the resources. Abusers should be warned. I've been telling people who buy VPSes from my aff links that if you want a VPS from INIZ, make sure you follow their policy and your resource usage. Never try to abuse good providers. but I don't know how many of them have been banned because it's totally out of my control.

but I do think it is unfair to ban OP's affiliate account because of what you believe that majority of his sales lead to abuses. If I were you, I would use some better reasons.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

kyaky said: but I do think it is unfair to ban someone's affiliate account because of what you believe that majority of his sales lead to abuses. If I were you, I would use some better reasons.

It does not matter the reason if they decide to close the account, or almost does not matter, however, closing without paying what was due, is not OK, no matter the reason(s) if no rule was broken by him/her. Okay, you no longer want his kind of people, but that does not mean you do not pay up for the time when the agreement was on. All affiliate programs carry this risk, it is up to the host to decide if they are ok with those sales or not, if the people signing up throug the program made it past screening, it is the host's fault too.

Thanked by 2mpkossen niceboy
  • kyakykyaky Member
    edited April 2014

@Maounique said:
    It does not matter the reason if they decide to close the account, or almost does not matter, however, closing without paying what was due, is not OK, no matter the reason(s) if no rule was broken by him/her. Okay, you no longer want his kind of people, but that does not mean you do not pay up for the time when the agreement was on. All affiliate programs carry this risk, it is up to the host to decide if they are ok with those sales or not, if the people signing up throug the program made it past screening, it is the host's fault too.

@Maounique
    Thanks, "This is my business, I have the right to choose my customers." simply as that. I think I get it.

@gongyi
    By the way, I don't think INIZ allows cashout in their affiliate program anyway as I got the reply last time from Patrick for my affiliate earning "As per what is stated on the affiliate page, only account credit is given. "

kyaky said: "As per what is stated on the affiliate page, only account credit is given. "

So closing the account meant that nothing is given. We are in the same situation, he didnt pay up for PAST deals. That is not cool, unless OP really did break the rules.

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited April 2014

@Maounique said:

What if he got loads of people to sign up and file chargebacks? Host gets nothing and he gets free credits. Couldn't blame the host for not wanting to lose even more money.

Just an example btw

• how about business ethics?

this kind of decision will bring bad impact on referrals thing.

edited April 2014

hostnoob said: Just an example btw

The host knows the risks. If you do not want to go through the deal, dont put it up on the table, if you do, keep your end of the bargain until the other part keeps it. It is not like he was a reseller, in that case, choosing the customers go in his yard, but he wasnt.

Trust me, I know this problem, this is why I always was against referrals (there were other reasons too, among which is to be embarrassed in forums by blatant advertising from people who do not know anything cheapening the product and company, but that is another story). Uncle thought was a way to help a few people, I think they can be helped differently, but he is the boss.

That is general speaking too, just some examples, nothing to do with this case, just expressing the reasoning which lead to the conclusion iniz should pay what is due. The worse is over, just pay a few dollars and get out of this mess.

My 2 c.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2014

Yes that's right. Only 6/36 orders are currently active, half cancelled due to fraud or abuse and the rest marked as fraud automatically (reviewed, fake addresses, high risk etc).

(Client did not have any active services, hence account closure)

What more to say? Opening a thread doesn't make your situation any better, just fyi.

We have no interest in the clients you bring.

Thanked by 1Multi
  • @INIZ said:

Then you should not apply his aff program at start.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Archie said:
    Then you should not apply his aff program at start.

That's a contender for dumbest comment of the week. How would you know someone is going to bring toxic clients in advance?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Nekki said:
    That's a contender for dumbest comment of the week.

Indeed until you know what I mean :)

• @INIZ said:
    Yes that's right. Only 6/36 orders are currently active, half cancelled due to fraud or abuse and the rest marked as fraud automatically (reviewed, fake addresses, high risk etc).

(Client did not have any active services, hence account closure)

What more to say? Opening a thread doesn't make your situation any better, just fyi.

You Win !

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Archie said:
    Indeed until you know what I mean :)

Why don't you explain what you meant then?

• wychwych Member

Game over, cleanup your affiliate traffic source and beg for account re-activation; or move on and get a new host.

• kyakykyaky Member

I don't think OP understands the replies. poor sucker, game over.

• Haha, made me laugh. What stereotype. A chinese low end offer blog attracts only people with fraudulent intentions..

@INIZ, can you tell how high the number of fraudulent and abusive orders is in general? I mean if in general only 10/36 orders are active and non-fraudulent then 6 are not that bad at all

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kyaky said:
    I don't think OP understands the replies. poor sucker, game over.

It's spelt 'sucka' if you want to get the maximum impact from that term.

• cppgohancppgohan Member
    edited April 2014

As a gongyi blog's reader, I think it is very rude to delete affiliate account because of some one with the aff link abuse your service, ignore the affiliate payment is even worse.

Seems that Iniz is very proud(many users, many reviews), don't welcome some customers(maybe not cost so much, and carelessly use more resource, or a normal customer judged as high risk because of their ip location) so just kick them out of the site, cool.

Didn't tried iniz service, seems great and robust :), has judged as fraud many times by WHMCS/maxmind when I order a service because of my IP or area, I think iniz won't welcome me too.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited April 2014

@cppgohan said:
    As a gongyi blog's reader, I think it is very rude to delete affiliate account because of some one with the aff link abuse your service, ignore the affiliate payment is even worse.

Seems that Iniz is very proud(many users, many reviews), don't welcome some customers(maybe not cost so much, and carelessly use more resource, or a normal customer judged as high risk because of their ip location) so just kick them out of the site, cool.

Didn't tried iniz service, seems great and robust :), has judged as fraud many times by WHMCS/maxmind when I order a service because of my IP or area, I think iniz won't welcome me too.

I understand your feeling, providers tend to looking at orders from Asian countries as high risk