Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Servers - Atlanta, NY, LA, Dallas and Minneapolis - Servers start at $5/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Servers - Atlanta, NY, LA, Dallas and Minneapolis - Servers start at $5/month

Repost from WHT

Four US cities - NY, LA, Dallas and Minneapolis

Taking preorders for London and Amsterdam now - Email [email protected] to reserve your server.

Why choose Delimiter?

• Fourth year in business, profitable and well capitalised.
  • We're a REAL registered company both in Europe and US; paying taxes and insurance every month. Many so-called providers with their 'own' network claim to be companies but are nothing more than sole proprietors, some are even under-age.
  • Buy Direct, stop paying all the middlemen. You're dealing directly with the datacentre, our parent company owns/operates the datacentres we sell services from, we don't rent rackspace in someone else's datacentre. Ask your provider who actually owns the datacentre or holds the master lease, more often than not there are 3-4 different people/companies between you and the datacentre operator.
  • Our datacentre, our staff - we're on-site, not hoping that a third or fourth party will attend to your server problems in a timely fashion.
  • Its the 21st century, Gigabit is standard, no extra charge.
  • High quality, warrantied servers. Not obsolete out of warranty units with broken or insecure IPMI/KVM.
  • Self provisioning system - reinstall or boot to rescue system without support intervention and without charge.
  • Remote power control included, no extra charge.
  • IPv6 available for all servers, no extra charge.

Sick of your existing provider? Or is your provider going bust?

Send us a copy of your last invoice from your provider and we'll work with you to help you move over at the right price.

Offers in price order. Remember discounts are shown at checkout after applying the coupon. Discount are recurring for the lifetime of your order.

Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo (Atlanta)
  • 2GB RAM
  • 100GB Disk
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Gigabit port

$5/month (payable annually at $60/year) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

Order Here

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo (Atlanta)

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon

• 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • Gigabit port

$20/month (payable quarterly at $60/quarter) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

Order Here

HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Minneapolis)
  • 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores / 16 HT)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • Gigabit port

$39/month (payable quarterly at $117/quarter) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

Atlanta Order Here

New York Order Here

Los Angeles Order Here

Minneapolis Order Here

Dallas Order Here

HP Dual L5520, 24GB RAM, 1TB - $49/mo (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Minneapolis)

Eight L5520 cores, 16 threads, VT support - runs all major OS, perfect for web hosting, VPS server or Minecraft

• 2 x Quad Core L5520 Xeon

• 24GB RAM
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • Gigabit port
  • /29 IPv4 Subnet
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • 25TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps [I](Pay annually get that doubled to 50TB)[/I]
  • OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows (bring your own license) or install your own ISO via the Virtual Media
  • Unmanaged

Too Expensive for LET - Email [email protected] for best price

Atlanta Order Here

New York Order Here

Los Angeles Order Here

Minneapolis Order Here

Dallas Order Here

Latest E3-1230v3, 16GB RAM, 1TB - $79/mo (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Minneapolis)
  • 1 x Quad Core E3-1230v3 Xeon
  • 16GB RAM
  • 1TB Disk
  • Gigabit port
  • /29 IPv4 Subnet
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Dedicated KVM with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • 25TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps [I](Pay annually get that doubled to 50TB)[/I]
  • OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, etc
  • Unmanaged

Too Expensive for LET - Email [email protected] for best price

Atlanta Order Here

New York Order Here

Los Angeles Order Here

Minneapolis Order Here

Dallas Order Here

All of our services are unmanaged.

Delivery for standard servers is 1-3 working days from order review.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

• Steve

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

What sort of deals are you doing out of London, chief?

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    What sort of deals are you doing out of London, chief?

Im curious if you have anything in LDN too!

• is the atom available anywhere outside of Atlanta?

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@MarkTurner Could you have a look at ticket 983229? It'd be nice if my server can be up before Easter, in worst case just scrap the old one and give me a new one (although I think it should be possible to use the old iSCSI disk on the new machine).
    Thanks

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

said: 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores / 16 HT)

This CPU doesn't have HT

• @Nekki / Wych - I don't know what deals they'll do there. Best to email

@Wcypierre - No, the last batch of Atoms are being sold now. There are 20-30 units left

@Tomle - PM me your email and I'll try to get some info

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@MarkTurner - sent you PM

• @gbshouse - I have told Steve that before grrrrr, I thought it had been fixed.

• @markturner I have a ticket in that I have been waiting almost 3 days now for a reply. #374530 Can you please get this checked into.

• @Wiggles741 - PM me the details and your registered email and I'll see what I can find out for you

• Not very good for a profitable, well capitalised, etc etc company with own datacenter.

• wychwych Member

@srvrpro said:

Not very good for a profitable, well capitalised, etc etc company with own datacenter.

Add www. ;)

• No problems from here and none of our monitoring shows it as down.

• tommytommy Member

MarkTurner said: No problems from here and none of our monitoring shows it as down.

Yup, no problem from here too

• Works with www, you should probably setup redirects..

• do you have test ip?

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@MarkTurner Solved, thanks :)

• ub3rstarub3rstar Member
    edited April 2014

Just got this email from DelimiterVPS for existing customers. It seems the same as the above deals posted, but this one has the HP BL460C Dual X5150 for $200/year (or $20/mo with 2 free months when purchased annually).

Please do NOT ask me about the specifics of this server. I do not work for DelimiterVPS so you'd have to try asking @MarkTurner or by sending them an email at [email protected].

As an existing Delimiter customer, we want to offer you some special pricing on our Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk dedicated server:

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

Specifications

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
    • 16GB RAM
    • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
    • 1 IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv 6 address block
    • Gigabit port
    • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps (Doubled if you pay annually)
    • Gigabit port

$16.67/month (payable annually at $200/year - Two Months Free and Double Bandwidth) - Coupon L5WHY4S2DX

$20/month (payable quarterly at $60/quarter) - Coupon L5WHY4S2DX

$30/month (payab l e month-to-month) - Coupon L5WHY4S2DX

Order Here

The annual pricing is ONLY available to Delimiter customers and only available in our Atlanta datacentre.

We have a full range of E3, E5, L5520, L5639 and L5420 based servers, email [email protected] if you want further information.

This pricing is valid whilst stocks last and end of the month which ever comes soonest.

All of our services are unmanaged.Delivery for standard servers is 1-3 working days from order review.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are pr ohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

• XeiXei Member

The atoms are a nice deal. I already have a VPS in GA. Too bad no Atom in London or Amsterdam! I have NL servers but nothing in London. :p

• Any possibility to get a bigger disk for the 5$ Atoms?

• @Xei - Its not cost effective there. Atlanta has extremely cheap electricity so its still profitable to offer those Atoms at that low price

@Tr1cky - Yes you can get additional diskspace and I know you're going to ask me how much. Email Steve [email protected] and he'll be able to tell you. You can get upto 10TB ISCSI disk on any Delimiter server, add multiple disks for more, or do what one customer did which was to buy multiple 1TB disks on separate storage systems and then stripped them for some great performance. The underlying ISCSI is all NetApp so it has their NetApp RAID to protect the integrity of the virtual disk.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Xei - Its not cost effective there. Atlanta has extremely cheap electricity so its still profitable to offer those Atoms at that low price

Tr1cky - Yes you can get additional diskspace and I know you're going to ask me how much. Email Steve [email protected] and he'll be able to tell you. You can get upto 10TB ISCSI disk on any Delimiter server, add multiple disks for more, or do what one customer did which was to buy multiple 1TB disks on separate storage systems and then stripped them for some great performance. The underlying ISCSI is all NetApp so it has their NetApp RAID to protect the integrity of the virtual disk.

I mean get a 500gb hdd installed instead of the 100gb hdd from the get-go.

• 8QE8QE Member
    edited April 2014

I can't buy atom because that always says safe problem.

• ckm_2ckm_2 Member

@tr1cky - there is no 100gb hdd installed on the atom. The correct link didn't survive the copy and paste. It should have been https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=97&carttpl=cart and will show more details of the atom. ;)

• Does it normally take a week + to get activated? I am not sure if they just sell a ton of these things, activate a few and hope no one asks for a refund on the rest (sweepstakes model of selling services), or if they are just incompetent, or what exactly.

Either enable my server or tell me to look elsewhere. Leaving someone in limbo is irresponsible. Don't worry, I got the insta-email from them selling me on their other server offerings.

I think a warning on their sign up page that you may be in limbo for a while is in order. Manage the customers expectations, etc.

• @Sidewinder - PM me the email you used to order with and the order number

• sidewindersidewinder Member
    edited April 2014

Are you going to activate the server if I do that? I'd rather not send you a PM and gamble and hope you activate it eventually than send you a PM which results in a termination for being so vocal about my experience.

in any event, thanks for taking the time to respond

• @Sidewinder - If its taken longer than 1 day for review and 3 business days for delivery then you'll probably find your order is on hold pending review. So I suggest you contact Delimiter and ask them. There is more than likely something wrong with your order information.

• iSkyiSky Member

the problem i got is refused 3 times, i admit it the second times is because of my fault. but the reason i got rejected is something that i will abuse their service even i'm not yet use their service yet. the second time, just because late of my refund and rejected payment for the same first reason, i did dispute (it was really bad idea to do that and i hope other dont do that) then i can't order again :(

• Hi @MarkTurner, I was curious to what delay the easter period would add on if I ordered one of the Dual X5150?? I asked on the WHT post and emailed sales but got no reply unfortunately! Thanks