Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone sponsor me a VPS? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone sponsor me a VPS?

Comments

• wychwych Member

@edan said:
    For OP: but be careful, a lot more visitors then we will be a major concern, create content that don't violate the TOS, and don't put an ads in addition to Google Adsense.

Re-read the thread, he cannot pay for items online.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2014

Here is a link that could make you money to pay for both a vps and the domain.

http://www.lowendguide.com/submit-article/

:)

• edan said: If he's really serious about blogging, I think in 3-6 months he will be able to buy dedicated server with ease, so domain is not a problems anymore :)

One might hope so :-D

• So who actually sponsored a 2 GB VPS for you?

• @MidhunVarghese said:
    Sunn

Kudo for @Sunn

CEO of KVMVPS

www.kvmvps.us

• @Noerman said:

I call him 1-Hard-Drive-RAID10 Sunn :)

• mods ban this lowend beggar :D

• retryretry Member

If you are an Indian, you will need a PAN card for using PayPal.
    PAN card is issued only for people with income, best bet is to find someone to pay for you, if you ever plan to.^

• wychwych Member

@retry said:
    if you ever plan to.^

Cheeky! ;)

Thanked by 1retry
  • @MidhunVarghese said:
    Hey,
    Anyone here who could sponsor me a VPS.
    It will be used to run my website+blog and mail server
    I will be launching more projects if i get a good specs server :)

A link back will be given in the website mentioning the sponsor.

my domain is midhunvarghese.com

you can try deployfalcon.com 128MB plan:

We are happy to announce that at 1PM Eastern Time today (4/17/2014) public stock will be released and you will be able to sign up for our services. A private testing pool was taken place to test the infrastructure and I am confident that everything is working smoothly. So head on over to the client portal and take a look at what we have!

• Close this thread. -.-

• wychwych Member

@itgods said:
    Close this thread. -.-

I don't get why its still open?

• Well, no drama for the past few days. I guess we deserve this thread to be continued.

Thanked by 2badpatrick musmiq
  • wychwych Member

@Noerman said:
    Well, no drama for the past few days. I guess we deserve this thread to be continued.

I need more popcorn!

• @wych said:
    I need more popcorn!

Nachos anyone?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • wychwych Member

@neroux said:
    Nachos anyone?

Yep, and some beers!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@neroux said:
    Nachos anyone?

Man, I'm gonna get some today :)

• wychwych Member

Question: Will the thread hit 7K views by the end of the day...

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited April 2014

retry said: If you are an Indian, you will need a PAN card for using PayPal. PAN card is issued only for people with income, best bet is to find someone to pay for you, if you ever plan to.^

You're partially wrong.
    A PAN card can be availed of by any Indian citizen, whatever his age or employment status. And hence, a Paypal account can also be registered by such a teenager.

Thanked by 2retry Gunter
  • retryretry Member

@joelgm said:
    A PAN card can be availed of by any Indian citizen, whatever his age or employment status. And hence, a Paypal account can also be registered by such a teenager.

Apologies, it was the other way around. My bad ;)

• SunnSunn Member

@0xdragon said:
    I call him 1-Hard-Drive-RAID10 Sunn :)

That was a mistake, i no longer have 1 Hard-drive, i have 4 with raid-10.

• So... who gave you the new box and what did you have to do for it? I'm not after one but you have to wonder how you got those specs for free...

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited April 2014

@wych said:
    They are probably sleeping.

do they? O;

• wychwych Member

@AThomasHowe said:
    So... who gave you the new box and what did you have to do for it? I'm not after one but you have to wonder how you got those specs for free...

He posted this and I felt generous, you can ask sun about their conversations if you wish...

• close this thread >:O

• wych said: He posted this and I felt generous, you can ask sun about their conversations if you wish...

No, I saw that, I meant this:

MidhunVarghese said: nvm ;)

i got one from here :D

i cancelled the vps when i got another vps of better specs and dont take in a wrong way pls?

I dont need to keep a VPS provided for free as idle and thats y i asked wynch to cancel it

Here is the new VPS http://snag.gy/nSFiH.jpg

Obviously those resources aren't 'real' (you would never be able to use all those resources for a long time for free), I still have to wonder who provisioned that for free in the first place.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@AThomasHowe said:
    Obviously those resources aren't 'real' (you would never be able to use all those resources for a long time for free), I still have to wonder who provisioned that for free in the first place.

They have said it TWICE

please, read the thread

• I must have scrolled past that. Still, I don't think he said what he did to get it did he?

I don't think I can be blamed for missing something mid way down page 4, I don't think the meat of this thread is as interesting as it is to others it seems.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

For those of you joining us late in the day, here's the tl;dr:

CLUSTERFUCK

Thanked by 3wych eddynetweb netomx
This discussion has been closed.