Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

backup vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

backup vps

2»

Comments

• ReeceReece Member

@namhuy said:
    Looking for lowend backup vps

ram/cpu does not matter
    20-30 GB hdd
    from well known provider
    Us mid/east coast location
    lowest yearly price if its possible.

Nothing to major - How does 50GB + 512M RAM for $18 sound in New Jersey? :)
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25290/we-ve-restocked-weehawken-nj-vps-blowout-128mb-12-yr-3gb-7-last-chance-sale

• http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/539268/#Comment_539268

I got one already from ramnode 50gb. thanks for your offer.

• cececece Member

@Maximum_VPS said:
    cece Since you have made it QUITE CLEAR how unhappy you are with our services PLEASE pm us on LET with your account information so you can get a FULL REFUND for your IDLE VPS so you can take those funds to another host/find a host to better suit your needs.

No, thanks , I will keep it idle . It's a good lesson for me. now I can concentrate myself on those provider never compliant on reinstalling kvm . My only kvm with ramnode got a 112 days uptime . really nice service. Since every time reinstalling a os will wipe out everything on it , there's no reason for multiple actions.The only reason I would install it myself is I don't like the default one. If you want to do business with Chinese ,stop learning the language, try to keep a good service and raise your tolerance level. People want the same experience for a cheaper price. There's nothing wrong with your service,but other's allow me to do something you don't. Consider how could you survive in the competition without a cheaper price.
    But as it's said that ,free is always most expensive,low price is the same. you can have one chance with each person.You didn't get it ,you lose it forever.
    So why linode or any other high end provider survive with a much expensive plan,cause they are always there. You can anticipate it always works most of the time. Real world is never a adventure.people like surprise rather than scare.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited April 2014

I feel like @Maximum_VPS works on pushing people away model rather than improve his services/support to bring people in.

@cece if Tim offer you full refund, take it and spend your money to somewhere/someone more worthy.

This discussion has been closed.