Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intronet Servers review [Positive] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intronet Servers review [Positive]

2»

Comments

• aoleeaolee Member

just using it for backup :) $25 wouldn't hurt, if they close in 3months, it already server it's purpose :)

• NickMNickM Member
    edited April 2014

I bought one, just to see what was going on. I was only able to allocate about 8GB with memtester. I don't know if that's the best way to see how much I can allocate; if anyone has a better script/program to test with, let me know and I'll run a test. Even 8GB at $25/yr is a deal that I can't pass up, even though I don't need it. When's the next LEB Anonymous meeting again?

• blackblack Member

@NickM said:
    I bought one, just to see what was going on. I was only able to allocate about 8GB with memtester. I don't know if that's the best way to see how much I can allocate; if anyone has a better script/program to test with, let me know and I'll run a test. Even 8GB at $25/yr is a deal that I can't pass up, even though I don't need it. When's the next LEB Anonymous meeting again?

The question is, will you get the full year.

Thanked by 1XTServers
  • NickMNickM Member

black said: The question is, will you get the full year.

It's a gamble I'm willing to take. The deal could make sense as a loss-leader. Give out a few high RAM VMs for cheap to get people talking about your company (which is obviously working here), and then sell more reasonable and profitable plans after that. It was obviously a limited stock item (it's sold out now), so perhaps that's what he's doing.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • P.S They are upgrading their E3 nodes to 256gb of ram? :D

• Whoo, 224GB more than what's possible..

Thanked by 2linuxthefish Cakey
  • We are not upgrading the E3 Node.We have another Node ( NODE 03 (2) )which is a E5.We just forgot to mention the correct node name which was NODE 03 (2).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@IntroNet said:
    We are not upgrading the E3 Node.We have another Node ( NODE 03 (2) )which is a E5.We just forgot to mention the correct node name which was NODE 03 (2).

Unlimited resources for $15 yearly plz so i can molest your node out of existence.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Nekki said: Unlimited resources for $15 yearly plz so i can molest your node out of existence.

I'll buy you a vps at tactical with @Ian_ you can abuse that, let's see how long he lets you stay on.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • Ian_Ian_ Member

LOL!