Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The $2/month (Or Less) VPS Link Thread - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The $2/month (Or Less) VPS Link Thread

2»

Comments

• Going to fix this thread soon - i have been busy i am sorry.

• @World said:
    Really?

They have a $10/year plan for 768MB.

• ipxcore does plans less than $2

• Tactical vps too

• gracagraca Member

I think we need new category on LET on this kind of offer, so that people can easily find it.

if you dig you'll find most host here has that kind of stuff, so new category for this will surely makes it more prominent.

• Wow few cents a month VPS, this cannot be profitable :)

• gracagraca Member

@qhoster said:
    Wow few cents a month VPS, this cannot be profitable :)

yes indeed, and they do exist just dig around old post / archive

• @qhoster said:
    Wow few cents a month VPS, this cannot be profitable :)

Ofc they hardly make any profit on it, it is mostly from the hobbyist or amateur hosts who are not looking to make profit.I have never seen a less than 2$ or less a month recurring offer from a professional & reliable host and I do not expect it to ever happen.

And I do not have any sympathy with such people who buy from such hosts & later open threads crying about bad performance, downtime etc.

In some cases it is possible though with OpenVZ provided you get IPs for free or very cheap, i.e BuyVM or Ramnode's 128 Mb RAM yearly plans(both are reputable providers).

Anyway I expect such plans to completely vanish from the market once ARIN runs out of IPv4 space & price of IPs in North America increases(just like in EU right now where IPv4 is from 1 to 2 Euros a month).

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@K2Bytes said:
    Anyway I expect such plans to completely vanish from the market once ARIN runs out of IPv4 space & price of IPs in North America increases(just like in EU right now where IPv4 is from 1 to 2 Euros a month).

This ^