Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is It OK For A Provider To Force You To Write Good Comments About Them? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is It OK For A Provider To Force You To Write Good Comments About Them?

13»

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@VMPort said: Since you are superior in every way, shape and form.

Maybe Im wrong, you may be right on the ball.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2012

@VMPort said: At the side of you, yes i must be... Since you are superior in every way, shape and form. Or did i mean arrogant? Hmmm

Don't mind... At my side, you both seem super clever, odoriferous and beautiful! ;)

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited April 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: Maybe Im wrong, you may be right on the ball.

There's the money maker :)

Please don't send me threatening PM's :(

Oh and btw, just as an update. Jeffery wants to keep taking jabs at us on WHT knowing I cant do anything about it.

I love when people have to hide behind a wall they know the other person cant get through.

• @CVPS_Chris said: I love when people have to hide behind a wall they know the other person cant get through.

Dude, your on the internet threatening people.. How can you talk LMFAO

Who did I threaten?

@DotVPS said: Don't lower your self to his level.

You mean up to my level ;-)

• @CVPS_Chris said: Oh and btw, just as an update. Jeffery wants to keep taking jabs at us on WHT knowing I cant do anything about it.

I love when people have to hide behind a wall they know the other person cant get through.

What the hell did I do now!?! I haven't said one bad thing about your host on WHT since I made that comment. You are a true ass.

Stating false things about a company?

• @CVPS_Chris What did I state that was false?

That our only customer base is 2GB VPS users.

• WHT is lame anyway, I've had an open ticket almost a month now, they claim they're backlogged because they're all run by volunteers. Funny how it doesn't take mods months to abuse their power though does it? Probably took them a split second to unjustly freeze VPS6's account. I think the owner should impose new rules, if a moderator issues an infraction, ban, account freeze, etc...when they shouldn't have and that's shown, they should be removed from modship immediately and a public apology given. That'd fix things overnight.

@DotVPS said: Who wouldn't? 2GB for $7 that's a nice deal.

I agree its a great deal and very sustainable for us but it is not our whole customer base. Just like BuyVM's whole customer base isnt the $15/year plan.

• @taipres said: WHT is lame anyway, I've had an open ticket almost a month now, they claim they're backlogged because they're all run by volunteers. Funny how it doesn't take mods months to abuse their power though does it? Probably took them a split second to unjustly freeze VPS6's account. I think the owner should impose new rules, if a moderator issues an infraction, ban, account freeze, etc...when they shouldn't have and that's shown, they should be removed from modship immediately and a public apology given. That'd fix things overnight.

I've had a username change request pending for nearly two years now, I bump it and they reply "Do you want it done still", and I say yes.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@CVPS_Chris said: That our only customer base is 2GB VPS users.

why do you think this is a negative statement? Aren't you proud of your marketing efforts?

Thanked by 1yomero

@prometeus said: why do you think this is a negative statement? Aren't you proud of your marketing efforts?

Because then you look like your just a budget provider that cant make it without a sale, which isnt nearly the case at all.

@DotVPS said: I guess but I'm sure a good 50-60% of it is.

More like 25-30%

• @Daniel said: I've had a username change request pending for nearly two years now, I bump it and they reply "Do you want it done still", and I say yes.

Someone made a thread complaining about their ticket not being answered, many responded including myself, and I know the moderator saw it, because he quoted me, he just choose to do nothing and locked the thread.

• Thats because WHT sucks.

@Daniel said: Thats because WHT sucks.

Agreed

Thanked by 1MrAndroid
  • @CVPS_Chris I think we all know who won here... Now, don't you think you should leave before you make yourself look worse? You have a history of being an ass hole. Now, get off of my thread, you don't deserve to be on it.

haha you won? 10+ people in the other thread said its unprofessional. Give me your mailing address so I can send you some documentation if you want it to go there. I have money to spend on nonsense ;-) Do you?

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: Because then you look like your just a budget provider that cant make it without a sale, which isnt nearly the case at all.

My (as prometeus) exposure as provider is now mostly in the budget market, even if this account only a very small part of our income. But I'm looking at this market and it was one of the reason why I signed here with "prometeus" and not with a more personal nickname.

If you don't want this to happen, simply don't advertise here your services...

If you sell your budget service in a professional way and you make you and your clients happy I don't see any reason to get angry

• @CVPS_Chris To settle this, I think you can spend that money on a free VPS to me, since that would be nonsense.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Jeffrey said: @CVPS_Chris To settle this, I think you can spend that money on a free VPS to me, since that would be nonsense.

Damn! make it two, to make it double nonsense

Thanked by 1Jeffrey