Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.net -SSD Cloud with DC redundancy from 0.004/h (2.88€/month). Charge 5€ and get 20€!!! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.net -SSD Cloud with DC redundancy from 0.004/h (2.88€/month). Charge 5€ and get 20€!!!

Comments

• pricing is not that bad. but i'd prefer a recurring xx% off instead of a topup promo. but anyways, thx for your interest in let!

@matteob

• @kerouac said:
    pricing is not that bad. but i'd prefer a recurring xx% off instead of a topup promo. but anyways, thx for your interest in let!

matteob

hi,
    this is hard to do on credit /hourly billing payments.

You will be happy with our cloudone april offer that will have discount on monthly recurring.

Thank you

• Hi @matteob,

kindly check my ticket : #680649 - Avalaible funds

Thank you.

• Hi,
    I not had direct access to billing ticket. Please give me time to ask and give you a reply. Please stay tuned

• You can save another GB by setting the swap size to 0 manually ;-)

• How long will this promo last?

• hi @roykem i checked and you the 20€ promo is reserved for cloudflow service. You cannot cancel that service and use free credit to other services like cloudone, domains, ssl etc.

@pechspilz yes you're free to not use swap

@darknyan we have reserved 200 account for lowendtalk, now we're on 87 used, i think it should still avaiable for some days.

• @matteob said:

https://www.domflow.it/cart.php?gid=6

CloudFlow vDatacenter
    €10.00 EUR One Time

I see €10.00 not €20.00 for €5.00 after promotion code.
    Will this €20.00 for €5.00 still valid?
    or it adjusts manual after order.

• hi, you need to insert, when requested, the promo code. After that you will pay 5 euros. Time that we verify your account and we will upgrade to 20€ credit

• @matteob said:
    hi, you need to insert, when requested, the promo code. After that you will pay 5 euros. Time that we verify your account and we will upgrade to 20€ credit

Thanks, ordered. Good to see another another business grade provider on LEB.

• thank you for your order!

If you see bug or want to see new feature please not esitate to use our devtracker http://www.domflow.it/index.php?m=devtracker

• pcanpcan Member

This offer is a great way to test a innovative service and control panel.

Following the LowEnd thema of this forum, it is possible to squeeze the 20 EUR credit to last almost a full year with a simple tip: the charge is lowered to about 1.82 EUR/month. This is possible because each standard template has a fairly high minimum RAM and disk size, but minimum resource limits of custom templates have no constraints.

1. stop and erase any already created VM, because only the first core is free on this offer.

2. create a new VM with the debian 7.0 x86 template and set the minimum resources (5 Gb disk / 0 Gb swap and 128 Mb RAM).

3. start the resource. Update the OS.

4. shutdown the VPS and take a backup.

5. convert the backup to a template. Do not resize the minimum resource limits now.

6. delete the VM and the related backup.

7. edit the custom template: minimum disk size can be lowered to 1 Gb and RAM to 64 Mb.

8. create a new VM and select this custom template with 1 Gb disk / 0 Gb swap and 64 Mb Ram. Price will be fairly lower than the standard template.

1 Gb disk and 64 Mb Ram are ok for light/VPN usage and to test the uptime of this service.

• matteob said: you simply post your impression and is clear that you not need an HA virtual datacenter, but simply a VPS cheaper as possible.

Actually I really need and use HA, using my own "HA" system with DNS failover service and several live backup servers in different data centers (with different providers).
    I'm proud that my customers sites has 100% uptime the last years.

I'm really don't just go for cheap hosting, but using good hosts with great service, that not charge lots of money just because they can.

So I'm little insulted by your comment, maybe so much that I don't want to use your service anymore...

• roykemroykem Member
    edited March 2014

@matteob said:
    hi roykem i checked and you the 20€ promo is reserved for cloudflow service. You cannot cancel that service and use free credit to other services like cloudone, domains, ssl etc.

Hi matteob, on your offer there are no information that state if switch from clouflow to another service (cloudone in here) will canceled those 20€ promo.

so perhaps you should state that in avoid any further case like mine.

i submit ticket for refund. Ty.

• @pcan said:
    This offer is a great way to test a innovative service and control panel.

Following the LowEnd thema of this forum, it is possible to squeeze the 20 EUR credit to last almost a full year with a simple tip: the charge is lowered to about 1.82 EUR/month. This is possible because each standard template has a fairly high minimum RAM and disk size, but minimum resource limits of custom templates have no constraints.

1. stop and erase any already created VM, because only the first core is free on this offer.

2. create a new VM with the debian 7.0 x86 template and set the minimum resources (5 Gb disk / 0 Gb swap and 128 Mb RAM).

3. start the resource. Update the OS.

4. shutdown the VPS and take a backup.

5. convert the backup to a template. Do not resize the minimum resource limits now.

6. delete the VM and the related backup.

7. edit the custom template: minimum disk size can be lowered to 1 Gb and RAM to 64 Mb.

8. create a new VM and select this custom template with 1 Gb disk / 0 Gb swap and 64 Mb Ram. Price will be fairly lower than the standard template.

1 Gb disk and 64 Mb Ram are ok for light/VPN usage and to test the uptime of this service.

Yes this is a good workaround, we keep the limit ram to 384 because is the centos minimum requirements. If you created a light centos template for VPN service, and you already installed some vpn service we can switch your user template to public template. Please let me know if this can be possible and we will do it.

We're opened to cummunity contributors to improve our service

• bobbybobby Member
    edited March 2014

Great offer, @matteob :) Will definately check it out. Are any of the DCs the same as Prometeus use, and do you offer native IPv6 with the cloud packages?

• pcanpcan Member

@matteob: You may simply lower the minimum requirements of the standard Debian templates. 64 Mb / 1 Gb is a officially supported configuration, listed at http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch03s04.html.en , and offered by a few providers here. A VPN can be enabled over Debian by running one of the many available scripts, so it does not deserves a dedicated template.

• @bobby said:
    Great offer, matteob :) Will definately check it out. Are any of the DCs the same as Prometeus use, and do you offer native IPv6 with the cloud packages?

@bobby no, we're in same campus, but we own our infrastructure. Domflow isn't a new company, is only a new brand of SeFlow that is 10years old company and is well know. Yes we own ipv6 check out that video . You can create up to 4 dedicated nic and separate service.

@pcan yes i see it but we want create a big template library where customer can find something preconfigured. For exmple we had a full jumpbox library with about 60 opensource applications (joomla, magent, drupal etc) I will be happy if you can create a preconfigured VM with vpn software and create personal template that i will convert for the public. Can you help us in this?

• as you mentioned we lowered centos and debian requirements to 128MB ram

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited March 2014

matteob said: create personal template that i will convert for the public. Can you help us in this?

Please don't, who knows what he will change in OS? You'll only lose your TRUST.

• @alexvolk said:

Mmm you're right. A solution can be move that unofficial template on separate area where customer will use at their risk... we need to study better that part

• so can you provide the link to the promotion stated in the thread title? 5€ that will turn to 20€ credit?.

• Total Due Today: €6.10 EUR <- so maybe you should add "PLUS TAXES" to the title or change the €5 for €6.10(After Coupon and taxes)

• gattytto not all customer need to pay vat. If you're from Argentina, press below to recalculate total, should be removed

• pcanpcan Member

@matteob: The template library already has the CloudAPP OpenVPN: a good turnkey solution with some reputation.
    A ready-made VPN solution is a trust issue. Should you want one, it's best if you made it yourself. I usually install the script made by Prometeus. Start with a Debian7 x86 VPS with 1 Gb hard disk and 64 Mb RAM, then issue the following commands:

apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade
    wget http://board.prometeus.net/myfiles/pptpvpn.sh
    nano pptpvpn.sh 

exchange the references from venet0:0 to eth0 (because this server is not OpenVZ) and save the file, then issue the following commands:

chmod +x pptpvpn.sh
    ./pptpvpn.sh

Select the option 1 and type user and password. That's all. The pptp VPN will work with the built-in VPN clients on Apple iDevices and Windows. You may want to clear the virtual machine logs to remove the traces of your IP.

I also removed the ssh keys that I found on the standard template. They are used for some sort of management or monitoring service, I guess, but I found no explanation on the faq. I don't like prepopulated keys on my VPS when I don't know the purpose. On Windows templates, there is a non-standard user that may have the same role.

• bobbybobby Member
    edited March 2014

@matteob I know you own everything and is a quality provider etc :)

I mean, I'd like to add you to HA setup i have with prometeus/iwstack, but if you are in same DC thats not much use for worst care failure :) You mentioned 2 DCs, these are physically separated, no?

Also, for those who doubt, lowendspirit uses seflow, and prometeus too for ddos.

A friend has a few dedis with them as well, nothing but good things to say.

• hi,
    yes are two separate buildings. Same village but different buildings with separate cooling and power cabs

• bobbybobby Member

Awesome, nice reply, will be your customer soon :)

• Just waiting to be activated now :)

• thank you guys, we just reached 200 lowendtalk orders and promo code expired. We will repeat similar promotion soon.