Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HP Dual L5520, 24GB RAM, 1TB - $40/mo (24 hour special - Existing customers only) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HP Dual L5520, 24GB RAM, 1TB - $40/mo (24 hour special - Existing customers only)

2»

Comments

• @seaeagle - Email Steve ([email protected]) and ask him to sort it.

• Yeah, bought the needaserver deal yesterday for $49 and, unfortunately, it's more a PITA than it's worth. Provisioning was done in 15 minutes but I was annoyed with support within the hour.

I've been very happy with all three of my Delimiter servers thus far and the service has been far better than expected.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @talsit - I think those servers are the old Dell pizza boxes. IPMI on them is completely broken and numerous unpatched security issues. We had a load of them but with L5639 from Dell, RAID was junk, IPMI broke non-stop, in the end we just got shot of them all.

• iSkyiSky Member

@markturner is it normal for delivering server is more than a week ?

• @iSky - when did you order?

• iSkyiSky Member

19th @markturner day when your last offer was posted

• @iSky - you should have received it by the 25th assuming there was no drama with your order acceptance

• @MarkTurner, they are.

• @talsit - thats why they're so cheap on Ebay.

Thanked by 1talsit
  • iSkyiSky Member

@markturner the refund was said must be back to my paypal account, instead back to my paypal account it was on account credit, and then my account was deleted. The email said the reason rejected ordering because something.

• @iSky - refunds are handled in 24-48 hours.

• iSkyiSky Member

@markturner its already 72 hours

• @iSky - then you should contact Delimiter and find out the problem. I do not work for Delimiter so have no access to their internal systems.

• Ordered at 21:17, provisioned at 21:34 EDT, outstanding!

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@iSky said:
    markturner its already 72 hours

you'll get it. I had my first refund 2 weeks later :P

• Damn , Only if i was a existing customer , Gonna buy the $20 one now and this one too ;)

• iSkyiSky Member

@netomx what!? two weeks.... wow..... have another provider like this ? need dedicated server but budgeted one, BW isn't problem

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@iSky said:
    netomx what!? two weeks.... wow..... have another provider like this ? need dedicated server but budgeted one, BW isn't problem

No, but that's no problem. My dedis has been working as they should - rock-solid.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Closed per OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.