Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS Solutions LTD- 150GB Disk/6GB RAM starting @ 18/q! MORE DEALS INSIDE! Located in Atlanta, GA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS Solutions LTD- 150GB Disk/6GB RAM starting @ 18/q! MORE DEALS INSIDE! Located in Atlanta, GA

2»

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@cmsjr123 said:
    I recently purchased the 6gb option listed above. Performance is great and snapy.. Yet the peerimng to the update server was pretty bad. When updating centos I was getting 30kb download. But the main link was great and enough to host my small game server with great performance. If things go great I might add another vps just for backups of my other servers.

Make sure your using the fastest mirror :) Glad your overall happy with the service.

Alexander

• I'm very happy too - performance is excellent. I get 53.5MB/s for the Cachefly speed test, and dd gives me 170MB/s.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@daveshah said:
    I'm very happy too - performance is excellent. I get 53.5MB/s for the Cachefly speed test, and dd gives me 170MB/s.

Glad your happy, if you need anything please let us know!

Alexander

• I recomend HostUs. I have two VPS and works great. And the support y fast and nice. And.... are so cheap. I tried with lots of vps provider, ChicagoVPS are horrible and the support are ugly and violent people