Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH upgrades (also offer of free file hosting) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH upgrades (also offer of free file hosting)

2»

Comments

• iSkyiSky Member

@ksubedi can i do the same ?

Thanked by 1gattytto
  • said: I'm not currently using any of my 73TB usage allowance.

offer mirror to Ubuntu. This April release will be a good test of that 73TB allowance :)

Thanked by 2netomx Gunter
  • iSkyiSky Member

@jeffreywinters said:
    Also, YOU THREATENED THEM FIRST when you said that you would post it here.

me? thretened them first ? wow, such a good drama over here. I got warn that my account will be terminated because i post about my currently vps condition that up and down, i just share with them. then i got a ticket opening warn me that Jon wanna terminated and deleted my account which have 4-5 VPS Yearly in there, what do you think about that ? am i doing wrong to go public wit this ?

• ATHKATHK Member

You both could of handled this a bit better.

iSky it is somewhat a threat, instead of telling him or warning that you would post it because they won't do X Y and Z for you, you should of just posted it without saying anything to them.

GVH's policies on "abusers" has been pretty bad from the start, if they don't want bad publicity they should have the abuse department on 24x7 to over come any issues like this where a user potentially has done nothing wrong. That said they jump to conclusions and make accusations pretty quickly.. Along with childish remarks and posts in the past.

In the end, you chose them to be you're provider and you should treat them with the same respect they treat you in my opinion.

• I don't understand why people already know how about GVH but still buying from them? cheap price for VPS isn't everything.

• BruceBruce Member

@ksubedi said:

I don't want to cancel. I want to get value for what I've paid. Not paid a lot, so don't expect a lot.

This thread was carefully and deliberately NOT a bash GVH thread. I don't like the recent outages, but I'm satisfied with the support so far. Fingers crossed the problems are fixed.

• Unfortunately for me I paid for a yearly plan, If I was paying monthly I would cancel.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

FWIW, I've had hosts flag monitoring platforms like Observium as malicious before now - it's always automated stuff that initially flags and shuts down the node, and when a human has looked into it everything's been sorted out, but it can and does happen.