Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching Private torrent and private proxy allowed vps provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching Private torrent and private proxy allowed vps provider

raihan0888raihan0888 Member
edited April 2012 in Help

Tittle shows what i need.
If you know any company that allowed private torrent can you please share here?
I need to urgently buy instant setup.

Comments

• edited April 2012

We have nothing against the BitTorrent protocol or private proxies.

Instant setup.

• u able to provide me any special coupon in my inbox? :)

• another question:
    what time u need if hdd crash or any other hardware related problem?
    where you backup? outside country or same dc?

• @raihan0888 said: If you know any company that allowed private torrent can you please share here?

If you look at the TOS of most providers you'll easily know if they allow torrents or not (things like P2P not allowed, ed2k not allowed mean that torrents are not allowed also).

Almost no provider should have a problem with a private proxy/VPN.

• @raihan0888 they have promotiins running at the minute. http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/2395/securedspeed-spring-special-gigabit-ipv6-mobile-app#Item_5

Its not a leb but have you considerded kimisurf? great hdd space and 5tb

• @raihan0888 they have promotiins running at the minute. http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/2395/securedspeed-spring-special-gigabit-ipv6-mobile-app#Item_5

Its not a leb but have you considerded kimisurf? great hdd space and 5tb @100 MBS dedicated.

• @raihan0888 said: If you know any company that allowed private torrent can you please share here?

I know of one....

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • cr08cr08 Member

Does kimsufi allow stuff like that? I was under the distinct impression it was frowned upon and risked getting your server revoked. I have one and was considering running a seedbox on it since the large majority of my disk space and bandwidth would go unused otherwise, but have backed off those plans since I assumed it was against TOS.

• There's many a company that resell kimisurf boxes as seedboxes, just look at the IPs in your swarm there's tons of ovh ones.

• It's called Kimsufi, not Kimisurf <_<;

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Don't be so kimfussy :p

• Here you go http://cheapvpsdeals.net/tag/Proxy+P2P/ multi tag search FTW :)

• @taipres said: Hey, I'd like to spam my links again. I will continue posting this until you are sick of me. If you complain, I'll act all butthurt and threaten to shut down my sacred site.

FTFY.

On topic: OVH/Kimsufi are the home of SeedBoxes to be honest, and at £14.99/m for 10TB bandwidth, it's not too bad.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@ElliotJ

serious question, why are you on this forum? You're nothing but negative and from what I see you help no one? I answered the OP's question, if you dislike my site, oh well, boohoo get over it and keep your non-sense to yourself, thanks.

• debugdebug Member

@taipres said: I answered the OP's question

So did Elliot.

Thanked by 2TheHackBox Infinity
  • @taipres said: serious question, why are you on this forum?

I find the discussions interesting :)

@taipres said: ? You're nothing but negative and from what I see you help no one?

I'm sure that's debatable.
    I take the mick, but I do make some half-serious points at times, that's if you have a look, see below.

@taipres said: I answered the OP's question

If you answered it, you would've listed the providers that fit that criteria.
    You just linked to your website, which is self promotion more than anything. Sure the content on the site is potentially helpful, but we all know the real motive, don't we?

I made a valid point, that OVH/Kimsufi have a good deal on bandwidth and are tolerant towards seedboxes from what I know.
    Bandwidth is a huge factor when torrenting, so if you're looking for $/TB bandwidth competitions, OVH is probably going to win.

@taipres said: if you dislike my sit

Nope, your site's great. However, in my opinion, your attitude isn't. See directly below.

@taipres said: oh well, boohoo get over it and keep your non-sense to yourself, thanks.

My reason for making the sarcastic quotation was because of your blatant self promotion. Perhaps I took it a step too far with the whole butthurt thing, but hey, I was right! Sorry for any inconvenience, pal.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@ElliotJ tl;dr but for the record my deals listed "fitted the OP's criteria" perfectly, listed cheap budget VPS providers who allow torrent+proxies on their plans. You know what it isn't "fitting the OP's criteria" ElliotJ? Listing some random box that's $24.16 a month on a "low end" talk forum and claiming that's not so bad... If anyone's spamming it's you, spamming useless non-sense, so as I said again, why are you here?

And also for the record, your attitude is the one that stinks.

• You cry too much.

Thanked by 2TheHackBox Infinity
  • I agree, this isn't emo hour, so he needs to stop whining. It's insulting to the OP who's having his thread derailed by this guy. Aldryic you and ElliotJ seem to be great at that, derailing threads...

• Groan I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm trying to reason with you.
    Here we go again...

@taipres said: my deals listed "fitted the OP's criteria" perfectly

'any provider that allowed private torrent' has quite a wide scope. No mention of <$7 there. Sure it's not a VPS, but the company does provide VPSs if you want to be anal about it.
    Not to mention, it's relatively cheap.

@taipres said: If anyone's spamming it's you, spamming useless non-sense, so as I said again, why are you here?

See above, and see above.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @taipres said: I agree, this isn't emo hour, so he needs to stop whining.

Was talking about you, chuckles. This isn't kindergarten, at least try to do better than "I know you are but what am I".

You've already proven your contempt for this community, and utter lack of maturity. Go back to your precious site if you don't wish to deal with us.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • debugdebug Member
    edited April 2012

@taipres said: I agree, this isn't emo hour, so he needs to stop whining.

I think Aldy was talking to you.

Ninja edit: D'oh!

@taipres said: And also for the record, your attitude is the one that stinks.

Honestly, you seem to get upset about the littlest of things.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@debug when these individuals publicly derail someones thread to insult me and my site I don't take kindly to that. And IMHO you shouldn't be encouraging their behavior in the least, it's childish and counter-productive. Especially when they're not providing any quality answers, there's a word for people who act like this...

• @taipres said: And IMHO you shouldn't be encouraging their behavior in the least, it's childish and counter-productive.

This coming from the expert of childish and counter-productive posts, judging from your initial plugs and "apology".

Glass houses, son. And you are FAR from being without sin.

• @taipres said: insult me and my site

Woah! Calm down there.
    I was just poking a bit of fun, no harm intended. If you read just before your 'tl;dr' comment, you would've seen that :(

Just, you know, chill out?

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • Peace buddy.. :)

• @Elliotj your initial comment didn't seem to be of the joking fashion, I feel I have a pretty good sense of humor and I just don't see it. Anyway to the OP I apologize your thread has been derailed because of all this and I hope you were able to find what you were after.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited April 2012

The kid is again on the road
    "oh I'm sorry I'm sorry" BS!

Btw... IMHO, Elliot has been one of the most mature posters around.

Thanked by 1taipres
  • Another thread, derailed. Job well done, @taipres. Gg.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @Aldryic said: maturity

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/53595#Comment_53595

It's time to start a May 2012 raffle. Everyone place your bets now... how many times will Aldryic use any form of the words "hypocrisy" and/or "immature"? Have your bets placed by midnight on May 1st and the winner will be announced on June 1st.