Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any free email service which allows custom domain? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any free email service which allows custom domain?

13»

Comments

• smansman Member
    edited May 2014

@Silvenga said:
    Rejecting at 50 emails? Maybe Google has flagged your account as a spammer (or someone has marked you). I used Google Apps as a relay for some time and never had a limit.

Nope, seen it with other Google Apps accounts as well.

They do say something about it somewhere if you search. They don't make that info easy to find and not something they want used against them by competitors

• wychwych Member

@sman said:
    They do say something about it somewhere if you search. They don't make that info easy to find and not something they want used against them by competitors

1st result - "google apps email limit"
    https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852?hl=en

• This is a bit old, but for people still looking for a good free solution, check out postale.io.

• Compared to Zoho Mail free plan: no domain number limit and not limited to webmail only (i.e. POP/IMAP enabled).
    • Compared to Yandex: no ads.
  • Outlook is good but gmail has really better anti-spam. Outlook has more false positive and does not even deliver the false in spambox.

Zoho does not accept all tld.

All 3 are great but you will need to learn its limits.

Gmail is still top of my list but not free.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@Dcite said:
    TLDR; If I am asking the wrong person, do point me in the right direction for info on MXRoute

@0xdragon I looked at mxroute and it does seem to suit what I like (multiple accounts for a rate that won't burn a hole in my pocket) Though I can't seem to find the limits of how large a single email can be. (What is the size limit per attachment and overall size, like how GMail is 5MB per attachment and 10MB overall per email)

Questions overall:
    1. Email attachment limits (per file and overall)
    2. Email address management as in creation of new addresses
    3. Are email aliases supported, like [email protected] and [email protected] would go to the same mailbox
    3b. If aliases are allowed, does it count against to total accounts of 25 accounts in the $10 tier?
    4. Can I use gmail to pull mail from mxroute hosted emails without gmail getting kicked for hammering (Don't know if it does)
    5. Is there a way to kinda manage email addresses to see which address is eating all the space? (Who is using their account as a backfile file host for example)
    6. How do I create an email address (Though I am guessing I will find out myself when I subscribe)

Outlook.com is no longer free, looking for alternatives.

You want to contact @jar as he is the owner of MXroute. I am a reseller and can answer your questions.

1) 50mb
    2) https://mxroutehelp.com/index.php/2019/08/24/add-email-account/
    3) Yes
    3b) There is no such limitation. All plans are unlimited.
    4) Yes. This is preferred over forwarding to Gmail.
    5) Yes.
    6) See #2.

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.