Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEND OpenVZ/KVM Linux/Windows Containers [Free Full Management] [Free Wildcard SSL Certificates] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEND OpenVZ/KVM Linux/Windows Containers [Free Full Management] [Free Wildcard SSL Certificates]

2»

Comments

• BellaBella Member

If we buy a VPS for 1 month and get a Free SSL. If we cancel the VPS after 1 month is the SSL still valid for the rest of the year?

• Does the KVM offer include the Windows license?

• this thread makes me confuse, lowend.co and flipperhost is the same company?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    this thread makes me confuse, lowend.co and flipperhost is the same company?

They are not. FlipperHost copied LowEND's email templates after , from a Skype conversation (as a friendly "here, I have a copy of that") ; FlipperHost forgot to remove the annoying part of how Skype quotes things, with a name and timestamp.

Just a simple human error.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @imtiax - Sadly the SSL would be removed as it needs to be hosted on our network. @hazrulnizam - Correct.

• CekoCeko Member
    edited March 2014

@HardCloud said:
    They are not. FlipperHost copied LowEND's email templates after , from a Skype conversation (as a friendly "here, I have a copy of that") ; FlipperHost forgot to remove the annoying part of how Skype quotes things, with a name and timestamp.

Just a simple human error.

That is exactly what happened. We appreciate you explained that.

Warm regards
    Ceko

• DealFinderDealFinder Member
    edited March 2014

@LowEND said:
    Our Data Center:

Official Name: Chicago 2 (CHI-2)

Physical Location: Elk Grove Village, IL

Test IP: 69.175.11.202

I purchased your services because your data center are in the Chicago area, yet when I order it's not located in Chicago, but Phoenix...

• @DealFinder - Send us over a support ticket. You may have been deployed on the wrong server.

• rostinrostin Member
    edited March 2014

@ Michael Long: Are you owner of Garnetnetwork before?

• LowENDLowEND Member
    edited March 2014

@rostin - Correct. Unfortunately we had to close early and at the time Flipper Host took any clients that wanted to move.

With this said, some things were completely out of my control. I do apologise for any inconvenience I have caused in that time period.

I'm proud to say that any client of LowEND will NOT be facing the same issue. I will guarantee it.

NOTE:

First failure I ever had was "Garnet Networks" after being in business since 2008.

• LowENDLowEND Member
    edited March 2014

@rostin - I hope this cleared things up.

• @NodeKid - Network looks wrong to me. What NIC are you using in SolusVM?