Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEND OpenVZ/KVM Linux/Windows Containers [Free Full Management] [Free Wildcard SSL Certificates]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEND OpenVZ/KVM Linux/Windows Containers [Free Full Management] [Free Wildcard SSL Certificates]

LowENDLowEND Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

Hi LowENDTalk,

Our Data Center:

Official Name: Chicago 2 (CHI-2)

Physical Location: Elk Grove Village, IL

Test IP: 69.175.11.202

What you get:

Windows 2008 R2 or 2012 R2 (KVM)

CentOS 6.5 or Ubuntu 12.04 (KVM)

Linux x86_64 (OpenVZ)

LowEND customers receive the benefit of an unlimited number of Free GlobalSign SSL Certificates that can be deployed on any LowEND infrastructure product (such as cPanel Hosting, OpenVZ Hosting, or KVM Hosting.).

Free Full Management (ONLY ON Easter PLANS)

Promotion Code: Easter

LowEND KVM Easter

vCPU: 1

vMemory: 2048 MB

vHD: 60 GB

Bandwidth: 4096 GB

IP's: 2 (IP Justification Required)

KVM Virtualization: Yes

Windows: Yes

Linux: Yes

Full Management: YES

How much: $7.00

Order URL: https://lowend.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=24

LowEND OpenVZ Easter

vCPU: 2

vMemory: 4096 MB

vHD: 120 GB

Bandwidth: 8192 GB

IP's: 2 (IP Justification Required)

OpenVZ Virtualization: Yes

Linux: Yes

Full Management: YES

How much: $6.00

Order URL: https://lowend.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=25

Promotion Code: Easter

Regards,

Michael Long

Thanked by 1duckeeyuck

Comments

• Nice offers & best of luck for them

• blackblack Member

Any lower spec plans available? This is lowEnd after all :)

• @K2Bytes - It's Easter, and I love Easter. Time to forward cost to the client so they can save! @black - Sadly this is the current promotion we have going on. Feel free to check our website for our other plans.

• blackblack Member
    edited March 2014

Are SSL certificates included in all your VPS plans? Can we pay quarterly / bi-annually / annually to receive a discount? What's the longest time you can issue the SSL certificate for?

• @black - SSL's are included on all services. Sadly at this time we only have monthly options.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@LowEND - Nice offer. How much of that 1 core in the KVM do I get to use?

• @FrankZ - It's based on "Fair Usage".

• marcmmarcm Member

@LowEND define "Fair Usage"

• LowENDLowEND Member
    edited March 2014

@marcm - If you are going to use "100% of 1 Core" for the whole month, then you may want to think about doing something about it.

• marcmmarcm Member

LowEND said: the whole month

That's actually really generous. I'd lower that to 24 hours. How good is OVZ these days at setting/enforcing CPU limits?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@LowEND - Thanks, I was thinking cpu load would average about 25% on a single core.
    Would you have an issue with that?

• @marcm - It depends on the time, if they are using it and there is free CPU, go ahead, I only start caring when clients are affected.

• @FrankZ - I do not see any issue with this. If anything does happen, we would let you know before we take action. Long as there is no abuse.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • LowENDLowEND Member
    edited March 2014

@NodeKid Please open a support ticket requesting the SSL certificate.

• marcmmarcm Member

NodeKid said: Ordered & provisioned but I can't see where to order SSL…

It's a bit difficult to automate complex automated provisioning with WHMCS. Actually I don't know of any billing system that can do it.

• @marcm said:
    It's a bit difficult to automate complex automated provisioning with WHMCS. Actually I don't know of any billing system that can do it.

DrServer does it :)

• @marcm - I agree!

• @NodeKid - Long as it's on our network, I can give you whatever.

• for cpanel hosting is it ulimate everything

• AbdussamadAbdussamad Member
    edited March 2014

4GB for just $6? Prices sure have dropped fast!

• @Abdussamad Indeed.

• Welcome to LE* disease, undercutting after undercutting after undercutting. I wonder who this will force to reduce their prices just to compare :). Good on you LowEND for being able to provide a great service at such a low cost, my personal cPanel instance with you guys has been running great even before this offer.

• H A _ D _ H _ _ L

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • arestarest Member

nice offer trying to order now thx :D

• BayuBayu Member

said: Michael Long

it seems like I've seen this name on my email from flipperhost. same person?

sorry if I'm wrong

• @Bayu - That's odd! I have contacted Ceko to clear this up!

Thanked by 1Bayu
  • CekoCeko Member

Hello Bayu, this is just a small mistake on our side. While upgrading our whmcs template we ran into some trouble and needed a quick fix so at 1 line I had to copy / paste something into our WHMCS and unfortunately I have copy pasted the name Michael Long from skype as well. (he was advising me on skype on the missing setting of our billing).

I hope this clears out any confusion here.

Warm regards
    Ceko

Thanked by 1Bayu
  • @Bayu - Ceko has replied.

• serverian said: H A _ D _ H _ _ L

HARDCLOUD

• marcm said: It's a bit difficult to automate complex automated provisioning with WHMCS. Actually I don't know of any billing system that can do it.

Hostbill can.