Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good experiences with BlueVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

good experiences with BlueVM

2»

Comments

• @innya said:
    BlueVm ; I pm you about my vps modification.

This is NOT our ticket system...

• innyainnya Member

I know that. Just to remind not to forgot about my ticket.
    Last time no one look at my ticket when your system suspended my vps w/o any reason.

• trexostrexos Member

BlueVM is horrible, I was a customer for a long time. Even in their bad times I paid 20 bucks a month to them. Now I've not been able to access one of my VPS for one 6 days! Support tickets didn't get answered. Just stay away.

• @trexos TIcket number? I don't see any tickets sitting unanswered for 6 days.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

trexos said: BlueVM is horrible

If you needed to sum it down to this in 3 words, this would be it.

BlueVM was much more stable when @Rallias was working for them. Now we have constant outages, 2-3 days for a support ticket, etc.. :(

• @itworksforme said:

Yesterday I ordered an OpenVZ VPS from BlueVM to experiment with some VPN software. PPTP worked well, but IPSEC requires a kernel module that didn't exist. I contacted support, expecting them to tell me that it just wouldn't be possible for me to run IPSEC in my VPS. A few minutes later a technician contacted me to tell me he had moved my container to a "testing" version of OpenVZ that is supposed to permit IPSEC, and that he'd love to hear whether I could get it working. Sure enough, I was able install racoon and xl2tpd in Debian and connect to my VPS using the built-in Mac OS X IPSEC client.

I am looking to play around with some VPN stuff. I used openVPN but failed to get it up and going.

Do you have any pointers you can give me or point me in the direction of some good tutorials?