Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clientexec 5 vs WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clientexec 5 vs WHMCS

Hello everyone,

Which one is more functional and why ?

Please post your opinions . Each and every one's view is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Comments

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited March 2014

what about Blesta? any comparison amongst these three?

• marcmmarcm Member

If you're really bored and would like to struggle with something, while keeping busy all the time, get Clientexec.

• I've quickly discovered no billing system is good. You just need to test them all and see which best fits your business needs.

We use Blesta as we didn't want to board the WHMCS exploit/patch/exploit/patch train-ride. Blesta is a real PITA to use and doesn't fit fully with our business needs. We have customised Blesta to provide more functionality in places where we need it (Our SolusVM implementation is the most feature complete available for Blesta at the moment AFAIK and we have some additional changes made to the way invoicing and orders are handled.)

• marcmmarcm Member

Virtovo said: I've quickly discovered no billing system is good.

I completely agree. HostBill would have been a nice tool for providers if the developers wouldn't have decided to go all gaga-googoo and become greedy. Their plan is pretty obvious though: sell to less customers while making more money from each one of them while driving support costs down at the same time. They also wanted to focus more on development. That's all good an fine, however I don't think they're doing it right. Meh, who cares, we'll just have to work with what's available for now.