Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMBox Review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMBox Review

13»

Comments

• @jeffreywinters said:
    It's a valid reason.

i mean my server wasnt performing good and they couldnt fix or even find the issue. any company would transfer me to another node, and i didnt even want my files to be moved, i told them a fresh vm would be fine

• @ksubedi said:
    i mean my server wasnt performing good and they couldnt fix or even find the issue. any company would transfer me to another node, and i didnt even want my files to be moved, i told them a fresh vm would be fine

But they couldn't find any problems on your node..

• they argued that they couldnt find problems, when i clearly showed them proof with screenshots and even made a public script so that you guys could check it yourself.

its like someone trying to hide a murder by just saying he didnt see it happening so it must not have happened, okay that might not be the best analogy but you get the point.

anyways, they have now moved me to a different node and performance is great, and stephen has been helpful.

• Damn it, plug your phone in.

Honestly, the DD issue sounds like an out of date kernel. There's a bug with a couple versions that cause poor disk write perf on vzid != 0.

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov