Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of giving delimitervps a second try - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thinking of giving delimitervps a second try

2»

Comments

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Could be interesting, I'll try to remember to check this thread

• @ztec - there maybe some X5150 stock coming available in Minneapolis and Dallas. But not sure whether there will be much demand for that

• @MarkTurner said:
    ztec - there maybe some X5150 stock coming available in Minneapolis and Dallas. But not sure whether there will be much demand for that

If the price is about the same as your last offer then I'll grab one though

• @MarkTurner I would grab one at Dallas at the same pricing for sure.

• Today they decided that they would ship any excess stock of X5150 to Atlanta so they may mean additional units will be available there.

In Dallas, Minneapolis, New York and Los Angeles they will offer L5420, L5520 and E3-1230v3 at a discounted rate.

All three will be aggressively priced as usual

• @MarkTurner said:
    Today they decided that they would ship any excess stock of X5150 to Atlanta so they may mean additional units will be available there.

In Dallas, Minneapolis, New York and Los Angeles they will offer L5420, L5520 and E3-1230v3 at a discounted rate.

All three will be aggressively priced as usual

post here if there are more x5150s in atlanta!

• There probably will be but I didn't see it included on the list of offers. So you may have to look at a dual L5420

• edanedan Member

MarkTurner said: Los Angeles they will offer L5420, L5520 and E3-1230v3 at a discounted rate.

Waiting for this :)

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Waiting for this as well, hope I'll see the offer before it sells out. NY would be great for Europe. What DCs are they using?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Am I looking at a e3 with 20 IPS for $20/m? Haha

• @netomx said:
    Am I looking at a e3 with 20 IPS for $20/m? Haha

If they do that..

I'll grab one if it has 2 IPS :)

• ckm_2ckm_2 Member

@netomx - Only one? ;)

• @tomle - all our parent company sites.

@ckm_2 said:
    netomx - Only one? ;)

oh come on! I have gabbed 1 X5150 and my gf nearly kill me... imagine if I grab more than 1 e2 at that price o.O

• @netomx said:
    oh come on! I have gabbed 1 X5150 and my gf nearly kill me... imagine if I grab more than 1 e2 at that price o.O

sell it to me and make your gf happy :p

@wcypierre said:
    sell it to me and make your gf happy :p

May be :p