Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any canada server provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any canada server provider?

I need setup vpn .so need 1T bandwidth .
any provider? ovh? or others.

Comments

• BeastVM & MyCustomHosting are 2 of the VPS providers at LET which offer servers in Canada @Sander @MCHPhil

Thanked by 3MCHPhil Floris Sander
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited March 2014

I offer KVM VPS out of BHS-OVH network. What other requirements are you looking for? RAM? Disk Space? IP requirements?

@K2Bytes, thanks for the mention!

• We offer OpenVZ VPS'es out of the same datacenter as @MCHPhil, pick who you like!

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
  • @K2Bytes Thanks for the mention :)

We offer virtual servers with huge bandwidth. Let me know if you are still interested and don't forget to check our latest offers on LowEndTalk!

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

All our servers are in Montreal Canada

look at our offers here

https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?gid=32

Thanks

• @MCHPhil @NDTN @Sander I need more bandwidth and traffic .will you provide . only need kvm or xen.

• @ttsaon said:
    MCHPhil NDTN Sander I need more bandwidth and traffic .will you provide . only need kvm or xen.

KVM, is not a problem. Tell me what resources you want and we can work it out. Bandwidth or traffic is not a problem..

• @ttsaon said:
    MCHPhil NDTN Sander I need more bandwidth and traffic .will you provide . only need kvm or xen.

If you need XEN or KVM only then go with MyCustomHosting because although BeastVM are good & offer huge bandwidth but they are OpenVZ only.Both of them are offering servers out of same DC though.

Thanked by 3MCHPhil Sander Floris
  • Thank you again for the mention @K2Bytes!

I just need to know what kind of resources @ttsaon is looking for and I could quote a price. 1TB bandwidth is not a problem, or more. RAM, Disk, CPU Cores :D

• BK_BK_ Member

Anyone have anything on the West coast in Canada?

• @BK_ said:
    Anyone have anything on the West coast in Canada?

I do not, sorry.

• @MCHPhil said:
    hi, I need ram 256M or 512M will be ok . Disk 20G will be ok .

for 1T traffic. what's port bandwidth..100M shared or ?
    can you give me ip for ping speed.
    what's price.
    you can PM me.

• @ttsaon said:
    you can PM me.

PM'ed!

• 100 M shared port speed, Price starts from $100 for our enterprise HIGH performance VPS servers. Configuration: 1 GB RAM 1 VCPU 20 GB DISK . If you are interested you can contact us:

• @consolepark said:
    100 M shared port speed, Price starts from $100 for our enterprise HIGH performance VPS servers. Configuration: 1 GB RAM 1 VCPU 20 GB DISK . If you are interested you can contact us:

You didn't read the thread at all? Just spam your BS? LOL

Thanked by 2Floris GIANT_CRAB
  • @consolepark, you're pretty funny lol

• @GIANT_CRAB said:
    consolepark, you're pretty funny lol

Funny?? Did you see they offer instant support and the best uptime in the business. Now if I could just find where they hid their uptime status page...

Hilarious.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@MCHPhil said:

Even more hilarious:

ConsolePark extending VPS limits upto 32GB. Unbelievable! I know!

Wonder how much that´d cost.

Congrats on your new (sub?)brand btw @MCHPHil

• @Floris said:
    Congrats on your new (sub?)brand btw MCHPHil

Thank you!

Going to see a few more from me very shortly. :P

• sleddogsleddog Member
    edited March 2014

Hani said: All our servers are in Montreal Canada

look at our offers here

https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?gid=32

Thanks

Servarica provides excellent Xen service and they communicate extremely well with clients.

Makes me proud :)

(And they are actually in Montreal, not the OVH Beauharnois datacentre.)

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • try vexxhost. there like digialocean but in canada

• Provisionhost (OVZ) Peer1 Network, and Vexxost (OpenStack Cloud) both non OVH DC in Canada

• any review about vexxhost?

• @ttsaon: I'm trying them out right now and so far it's very solid. I'll probably post a review in a month or so... still too soon to come up with a verdict!

• @ttsaon said:
    any review about vexxhost?

They have very less reviews online but I don't see any negative feedbacks.

• -1 for ProvisionHost. I signed up with after seeing an offer here on LET, a few months later he sold it and the new owner decided to make all the existing clients (who paid annually) pay another $10+/mo if they want to keep using their service. I've used MyCustomHosting as well and had no problems with them.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited March 2014

@ ub3rstar - Where you find this info? Nothing changes, but Provisionhost remove cheap yearly offer for now, all old users keep the same yearly price

• ub3rstar said: -1 for ProvisionHost. I signed up with after seeing an offer here on LET, a few months later he sold it and the new owner decided to make all the existing clients (who paid annually) pay another $10+/mo if they want to keep using their service.

This is not true. I'm a ProvisionHost customer since before the changeover and was never asked to pay more.

• sleddog said: This is not true.

The did it, but to be fair they also pro-rata refunded those who refused.

We have noticed that you are using an invalid promotion code. This promotion code was not meant to be made, neither to be used. This promotion code reduced the price of your VPS to $48/year instead of the $24.95/mo that is listed on the website.

As a result of this, we will be re-pricing your service to a monthly billing, at the cost of $24.95 each month. We sincerely hope you understand our need for this. This change will take place on December 1st.

Promo code wasn't invalid, it was part of this special deal http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/12006/provisionhost-com-toronto-canada-vps-special-up-to-10-free-ipv4-ips but after ownerhip change they revoked already paid yearly deals.