Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreencloudVPS.COM | Hyper-V/VMWare | Pure 9GB SSD - 1GB RAM - 1Gbps Windows VPS ftom $7/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreencloudVPS.COM | Hyper-V/VMWare | Pure 9GB SSD - 1GB RAM - 1Gbps Windows VPS ftom $7/month!

NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

GreenCloudVPS.com providing high class hosting solutions since 2013. We believe in defining superior service when it comes to virtual private servers and dedicated servers on a quality network and best support. You can contact us via both Live Chat, Skype or Tickets.

Why Us?

• Based on SSD & SAS drives
  • Fast ticket response
  • 24x7 Professional Tech Support
  • 99.9% Network Uptime Guaranteed
  • Hyper-V & VMWare Virtualization
  • Low Latency
  • 1Gbps Network Connection
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Custom Packages
  • 7 days money back guarantee!

Locations:
Our servers are located in the US & Canada, we have few servers in France too.

IP Test: 199.191.56.166

Promotions:

Pleas use the coupon LET at checkout to get $7/month on 1GB RAM Windows VPS!

Plan

• 1 CPU
  • 1GB RAM
  • 9GB Pure SSD or 15GB SAS HDD
  • IPv4: 1
  • Connection 1Gbps
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Windows Server 2008 R2 BYOL

ORDER HERE !

Payment Method: Paypal, Perfect Money

Contact Us

Comments

• is this branch of greenvaluehost ? or nothing related ? its like de javu

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Ah we are not related to greenvaluehost, except a word "green" on domain :)

• How well does Windows 2008 R2 fit into 9GB of SSD?

edited February 2014

You still have 2-2,5 GB free :)

@Nekki said:
    How well does Windows 2008 R2 fit into 9GB of SSD?

• @NDTN Thought that would be a be a bit of the tight side, cheers for the quick reply.

Thanked by 1NDTN

We have 15GB SAS drive too, the same price as 9GB SSD, you can put it in note when placing the order :)

@Nekki said:
    NDTN Thought that would be a be a bit of the tight side, cheers for the quick reply.

• @NDTN I was more interested in trying Windows on SSD tbh, I already have a very good non-SSD from Inception Hosting.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited February 2014

Do you obtain VMware's per CPU license or using the free hypervisor version? If it was the expensive VMware license, you obviously wouldn't be selling at such cheap prices.I would strongly recommend using Hyper-V/XEN/OpenVZ etc as it is illegal to use the free hypervisor for selling VPS.

But you are not alone(if you are using free version), I know tons of providers that do but that is not an honest way of doing business.

• wrong colour? thats blue (cloud).. :D

• @Babah said:

wrong colour? thats blue (cloud).. :D

It's got a slightly greenish tinge to my eyes, but to be fair I smoked some weird crack 15 minutes ago and my neighbours want to know why I'm in their garden with my laptop so maybe I'm wrong.

@K2Bytes: VMWare limits the commercial use for Evaluation versions only, not the free version. We use Hyper-V as well :)
    @Babah: Yeah we need to tweak it a little bit more soon :D

• @Nekki stop being mean :P

• VirtovoVirtovo Member
    edited February 2014

@NDTN said:
    K2Bytes: VMWare limits the commercial use for Evaluation versions only, not the free version. We use Hyper-V as well :)
    Babah: Yeah we need to tweak it a little bit more soon :D

Do you have a source for that? My understanding was that commercial use of ESXI is allowed; however if you are looking to resell services using it directly you need a VSSP licence.

I checked from their website TOS & privacy. I think VSPP license is for public cloud/ IaaS only?

@Virtovo said:

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited February 2014

@NDTN said:
    I checked from their website TOS & privacy. I think VSPP license is for public cloud/ IaaS only?

Your signature is violating guidelines of LE*

Signatures may contain only text, with a maximum of two lines, and hyperlinks, with a maximum of three in total. The only HTML you are allowed to use it to make text bold, italic, underlined, to strike something through, or to add a hyperlink. Any other HTML, CSS, images, or other media are not allowed. This includes giving color to text or making it stand out more than normal content.

Having your complete signature underlined, bold, italic, or a combination of those is an example of having a signature 'stand our more than normal content'.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

• VirtovoVirtovo Member
    edited February 2014

@NDTN said:

I know this thread had official responses from VMware that said otherwise. If that has changed then great.

https://communities.vmware.com/thread/159899?start=30&tstart=0

The more up-to-date version of the EULA: http://www.vmware.com/download/eula/esxi50_eula
    I think it's not a problem now.

• your website was suspended LoL got something behind it why it was suspended

• @Babah do you provide id vps?