Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH MARCH SPECS NY/TX/CA/IL OVERSTOCK SALE! 250GB DISK/70TB BW/4GB RAM, 30c IPs starting @ $8/yr! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH MARCH SPECS NY/TX/CA/IL OVERSTOCK SALE! 250GB DISK/70TB BW/4GB RAM, 30c IPs starting @ $8/yr!

Comments

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited February 2014

Persons wishing to purchase one of these plans are encouraged to register an account here: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/register.php and we will send emails with updates for existing client promotions, new deals, etc.

• @greenvaluehost hey whats the status on ipv6 in chicago?

• @iwaswrongonce said:
    Given that every offer comes with ample "Guaranteed RAM" one has to wonder how overloading is possible...

Kind of ironic given "Our infrastructure has been stabilized! NO MORE abrupt downtime, node CPU load hikes, periods of slowness, or I/O variations!"

• what happens when used, all month Bandwidth?

• @AmiGator said:
    what happens when used, all month Bandwidth?

I think you will never get the limit...

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited February 2014

Existing client promo emails will be sent out THIS SUNDAY to all clients + active registered users in our client area! UP TO 70% OFF!

Register now to get the latest promotional updates on all GVH promos!

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Existing client promo emails will be sent out THIS SUNDAY to all clients + active registered users in our client area! UP TO 70% OFF!

Register now to get the latest promotional updates on all GVH promos!

wow!! this is great, cant wait to see the offer.. hope it will include the package like LET SPECIAL1 250GB/75TB bandwidth..

• @GreenValueHost: is it possible next time you offer ddos protected server?

• Can you offer $8 yearly with same spec or better

• Out of Stock Sir... You Have Other VPS ..???

• are you planning to restock?

• lipanbarakulipanbaraku Member
    edited March 2014

vps performance are getting better now after 1 hour scheduled maintenance for CH1.
    before this all download speed are below 10MB/s

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz Number of cores : 2 CPU frequency : 3392.258 MHz Total amount of ram : 4048 MB Total amount of swap : 2096 MB System uptime : 2 days, 6:04, Download speed from CacheFly: 18.4MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 12.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 18.5MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 4.75MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 11.6MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 4.73MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.05MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 8.57MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 8.70MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 20.5MB/s I/O speed : 257 MB/s

hope they will restock for this great offers someday :)

• Hi guys

I just put 30 March 1 specials in stock. Get them while they last :)

Plans can be transferrable to other accounts upon request.

• thank you GVH, just get my 2nd let1 for backup use :) any news about 70% offers you told earlier

• @lipanbaraku said:
    thank you GVH, just get my 2nd let1 for backup use :) any news about 70% offers you told earlier

I'm prepping the email as we speak.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

A copy of the email that is currently being sent out to registered users on our client area:

As we promised, today is Sunday, March 2nd 2014 and it's BLOWOUT SALE DAY!

This sale is in commeration to our latest accomplishments, including (but not limited to)

• Infrastructure stabilization
    • Improvements in customer support (24/7 non-outsourced, native-English speaking staff)
    • Full IPv6 support in Chicago
    • Bloomington IL expansion
    • Relaunch/revamp of SSL certificates product line: http://www.greenvaluehost.com/sslcertificates.html

To reward our existing clients and registered users for their continued business and loyalty to GreenValueHost, we are having a limited time only BLOWOUT SALE for NEW ORDERS for ALL EXISTING CLIENTS and REGISTERED USERS. Managed VPS and Unmanaged VPS Hosting services in Chicago, Illinois , Los Angeles, California (Select plans), and Dallas, Texas (Select plans with limited stock) - UP TO 75% OFF RECURRING! IPv6 is FULLY SUPPORTED in BOTH OF THESE LOCATIONS.

Save 35% OFF Recurring on ANY Managed VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Los Angeles, California
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB35ECSALE

Save 50% OFF Recurring on ANY Managed VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Los Angeles, California (YEARLY BILLING TERMS ONLY)
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB50ECSALEYEARLY

Save 50% OFF Recurring on ANY Unmanaged VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Dallas, Texas
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB50ECSALE

Save 75% OFF Recurring on ANY Unmanaged VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Dallas, Texas (YEARLY BILLING TERMS ONLY)
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB75ECSALEYEARLY

.. and don't forget to check our our NEW REVAMPED/RELAUNCHED SSL Certificates product line! PositiveSSL Certs starting @ $2.95/year! RapidSSL @ $7.49/year! With a LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE and PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE on ALL SSL CERTS, it can't get any better!

Thanks again everyone for your continued loyalty and support to GreenValueHost! We greatly appreciate your continued business and most definitely look forward to many more years of innovative hosting experiences yet to come.

If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact us through our helpdesk, we're always here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you!

Happy Hosting!

• The GreenValueHost Team
  • @GreenValueHost said:
    A copy of the email that is currently being sent out to registered users on our client area:

As we promised, today is Sunday, March 2nd 2014 and it's BLOWOUT SALE DAY!

This sale is in commeration to our latest accomplishments, including (but not limited to)

• Infrastructure stabilization
    • Improvements in customer support (24/7 non-outsourced, native-English speaking staff)
    • Full IPv6 support in Chicago
    • Bloomington IL expansion
    • Relaunch/revamp of SSL certificates product line: http://www.greenvaluehost.com/sslcertificates.html

To reward our existing clients and registered users for their continued business and loyalty to GreenValueHost, we are having a limited time only BLOWOUT SALE for NEW ORDERS for ALL EXISTING CLIENTS and REGISTERED USERS. Managed VPS and Unmanaged VPS Hosting services in Chicago, Illinois , Los Angeles, California (Select plans), and Dallas, Texas (Select plans with limited stock) - UP TO 75% OFF RECURRING! IPv6 is FULLY SUPPORTED in BOTH OF THESE LOCATIONS.

Save 35% OFF Recurring on ANY Managed VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Los Angeles, California
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB35ECSALE

Save 50% OFF Recurring on ANY Managed VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Los Angeles, California (YEARLY BILLING TERMS ONLY)
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB50ECSALEYEARLY

Save 50% OFF Recurring on ANY Unmanaged VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Dallas, Texas
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB50ECSALE

Save 75% OFF Recurring on ANY Unmanaged VPS Hosting Service in Chicago, Illinois OR Dallas, Texas (YEARLY BILLING TERMS ONLY)
    Exclusive Coupon Code: FEB75ECSALEYEARLY

.. and don't forget to check our our NEW REVAMPED/RELAUNCHED SSL Certificates product line! PositiveSSL Certs starting @ $2.95/year! RapidSSL @ $7.49/year! With a LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE and PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE on ALL SSL CERTS, it can't get any better!

Thanks again everyone for your continued loyalty and support to GreenValueHost! We greatly appreciate your continued business and most definitely look forward to many more years of innovative hosting experiences yet to come.

If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact us through our helpdesk, we're always here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you!

Happy Hosting!

• The GreenValueHost Team

LETS SPECS Still cheaper

• @casper253 said:
    LETS SPECS Still cheaper

Actually the V-Enterprise 5GB plan comes out to $44.85 with the coupon versus the LET March 1 which is 4GB for $48. They both include the same amount of IPs (2) and disk space (250GB). The only difference appears to be bandwidth. 50TB on the V-Enterprise vs. 75TB on the LET special.

I have a ticket in to see if I can get switched to the cheaper V-Enterprise plan from the LET 1 special.

• @TwoDub said:
    I have a ticket in to see if I can get switched to the cheaper V-Enterprise plan from the LET 1 special.

LET-Exclusive March Special-3 - Bandwidth lovers galore!
    10GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space
    25TB Bandwidth, 1Gbps Port
    1 IPv4 Address
    768MB Guaranteed RAM
    32 IPv6 Addresses (Inquire for location availability)
    Price: $8.00/year

• The March 3 plan isn't getting restocked. We've seen far too much abuse from VPSes on that plan to even think about restocking it, unfortunately.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    The March 3 plan isn't getting restocked. We've seen far too much abuse from VPSes on that plan to even think about restocking it, unfortunately.

You think you restock one for me I have 3 server with u guy

• how about making another yearly plan that doesn't give you lots of bandwidth but with 512ram. Mostly after the cheap 30cent ips

• roykemroykem Member
    edited March 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    Hi guys

I just put 30 March 1 specials in stock. Get them while they last :)

Plans can be transferrable to other accounts upon request.

Send you guys a ticket to transfer my service.
    Ticket ID: 169642

• I'm on the 5GB RAM enterprise plan and so far not looking so great...

root@server2:~# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
    CPU model :  Genuine Intel(R) CPU  @ 2.00GHz
    Number of cores : 4
    CPU frequency :  2000.054 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 5120 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime :   1:02,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 38.1MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 30.0MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 42.6MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 8.22MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 445KB/s

It just sits timing out and doesn't complete...

• AmiGatorAmiGator Member
    edited March 2014

Servers sometimes retarding. But not critical. There was a problem at LA2, seems to have decided. I will test further

• PcJamesyPcJamesy Member
    edited March 2014

Looks like they have canceled their 45 day money back Guarantee and replaced it with a 14 day policy. https://web.archive.org/web/20140208015721/http://www.greenvaluehost.com/ changes look to have been made within the past few weeks.

• "ADDITIONAL IPv4 ADDRESSES MAY BE PURCHASED FOR 30 CENTS PER MONTH EACH (WITH JUSTIFICATION) IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois"

I see them as 1$ per IP.
    Also, "From now until March 11th, we have the following plans to offer you:"

• @casper253 said:
    You think you restock one for me I have 3 server with u guy

It would be good to make them available to trusted clients rather than just carte blanche.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost said:

in buffalo having ipv6?

• No we're not going to be doing anything with IPs in Buffalo. Its going to remain as it is. IPv4 renumbering Buffalo has been aborted -- A beginning of March updates email will be sent out to all clients & posted on our announcements feed before our LET ad goes up this Tuesday.